What manga are you currently reading?

Just finished The Secret Recipe by Morinaga Milk and gonna try out Toaru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku (Index)

Reactions: fguelffstan
No Bra, final chapter. I only somewhat wish that the 'heroine' could've turned around and stolen the MC's own girlfriend away at the end. :evillaugh:

Mushimushi Korokoro, time to finish it.
Next is going to be: Cynical Orange.

Charlotte Chapter 01 to 08
Dragons Rioting Chapter 01 to 12 (I wish, they made into anime like Monster Musume* and Shomin Sample**).

* Now Showing
** October 07, 2015

Done with Life 70. Continuing with Usotsuki Lily 30 or so.

I decided to blitz through the manhwa Dice to see if it got any better since I had lost interest. As usual, it is drawn pretty well, and has some interesting ideas, but all the characters are extremely boring. I think this series could be made leaps and bounds better if there was at least a single character that showed even an iota of intelligence. Everyone is so stupid that it actually breaks immersion. People in general just aren't that dumb. It actually tried to trick me once, by making me think a character had realized that some rules were rigged in a way that you could get an advantage out of them, except then it was later explained as him doing it completely by mistake. Of course. Because you just couldn't have a character take any intelligent action.

I'll probably still read it from time to time to see what actually happens, but I just don't care about any of the characters at this point (or the bulk of the sub plots). Considering it only takes maybe two or three minutes to read a chapter, it isn't a large investment. :P

Started reading Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There! a few days ago, and it is decent but not great. A modern world meets fantasy setting. It's kind of refreshing that for once, when the fantasy land tries to invade modern society... they are absolutely destroyed. Sure, they have magic and dragons and stuff, but those only go so far against modern firepower.

Motto Itte 1.

Might catch Gate now that I've got more clarification.

Started reading Hinamatsuri. It is pretty fun. Slice of life and comedy about a mafia member that finds a psychokinetic in his house one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.