What is your favorite manga?

Adding Yumekui Merry, Acchi Kocchi, Shikabane Hime and Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Manga Beelzebub, Bloody Cross, Bleach
Manhwa Witch Hunter, Zippy Ziggy, Chronicles of the Cursed Sword, Black God
Manhua 1/2 Prince, Painting Warriors

kimi no iru machi, all time fav, superior and its sequel, Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan

kokou no hito,gantz,berserk,vagabond,trace,tower of god,vinland saga,amagoi,baby steps and akame ga kill as of recently

btw my fav light novels are SAO (the first vol only the recent ones not so much) legend of the sun knight, legendary sculptor,iris on rainy days,mimizuka to yoru no ou,oreimo,seikai no senki,toaru index,toradora and utsuro no hako to zero no maria

Last edited:
If I had to pick one, it would probably be Great Teacher Onizuka.

:runhappy:

Shin Angyo Onshi.

It's damn epic, although the plot twist near the end did raise my brow a bit.

Not a big fan of reading manga so I will have to say "Say I love you" since its the one I read seriously. Read a couple of naruto chapters as well

Nurarihyon no Mago
Beelzebub
History's Strongest Disciple Kenich
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Psyren

y favourites mangas are.....School rumble, Fairy tail, Kimi no iru machi, to love ru and some mores O_o

Sao/high school dxd

both so good.....

also fairy tail and naruto is way up their...........

currently: the world god only knows
before: the world god only knows and only the world god only knows

The Ravages of Time
Usagi Drop
Hoshi no Samidare
Karakuri Odette
Umineko No Naku Koro ni [Manga ver.]

Monster i would say. Both the anime and manga version are amazing. Without a doubt Naoki Urasawa its undefeatable when it comes to mistery thriller seinen stories. Everything he has ever drawn turns outs to be a masterpiece.

Needless is my favorite manga. The story is often overlooked by it's ecchi fanservice, but the plot developments, plot twists, comedy, and fight scenes are what make this manga so great! I wish it wasn't so underrated, it's been going on for about 8 years... :(

I'd have to go with Bleach though I'd also have to go with Needless, Naruto, X, Sexual Hunter Riot

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!