What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Used to be smoking, but now I'd say it's looking at the clock and going "WTF? It's morning already!"

Hay [MENTION=3884]Perplexing[/MENTION] :hi:

i don't saw you online ever since i come here

nice to meet you ^_^

Last edited:
Be thankful that today's the first day in some time that I don't wake up feeling tired from all the coughing.

Well for today, I wanted to see who was awake, and since my phone wasn't next to me I had to tip toe around the place to get my phone before returning to be and checking what time it was. Then I went back to sleep for about an hour :3

Think about what to write in "What is the first thing you do when you wake up? " thread ;D

Search irritably for my smartphone with its incessant ringing alarm.

Hay [MENTION=3884]Perplexing[/MENTION] :hi:

i don't saw you online ever since i come here

nice to meet you ^_^

That's probably because I've been inactive for quite a few months and you are relatively new here :P lol.

Nice to meet you as well. :)

Seems like most of those i know are not as active these days :(

Reactions: egozi44
That's probably because I've been inactive for quite a few months and you are relatively new here :P lol.

Nice to meet you as well. :)

Seems like most of those i know are not as active these days :(

I already assumed that xD

Ahhh sorry to hear that :(
let just hope that they will pop up again like you did, if you will need anyone to talk with feel free to do so with me :hi:

Turn on ps3 and play dead space ! need to be scared :D my little addiction .

BTW
I like DS too xD
hope that you will have fun

First thing I do is hit the snooze button.

Second thing I do is hit the snooze button.

Third thing I do is look at the clock, realise I am late for work, and curse myself for the first and second things I did.

Then I eat cereal. :D

Well i played it few times alrdy each time on harder lvl xD both DS 1 and 2 :D each morning :D with headset ;D

Lol
but don't playing both together will spoiler the story?
or you just there for the horror and don't for the plot? xD

Get prepped to head downstairs and start up the day's worth of downloads.

See if I've turned off all the switches last night then proceed to turn on the modem and connect my laptop to the power supply.

The sounds of song birds chirping can have a calming affect on some people. Not so calming when they're chirping right outside my window loud enough to wake me up. I'll just let my kitty go outside, she knows what to do...

Lol
but don't playing both together will spoiler the story?
or you just there for the horror and don't for the plot? xD

To be honest im playing it for both horror and plot ;D and it wont spoiler the story if u play DS1 first and then DS2 ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US