What is 'fun'?

:smug: let me explain...

'fun' is an english word contains three letter including one vocal letter :menft:

^ Eee,i mean wow xD
yeah it's true though : 3

fun for me is having something that you wanted to do....
and get something good~

> List interests
> Pursue interests into unventured territory
> Include people if you are so inclined on said adventure
> Make new friends and discover related things
> ??????
> PROFIT!
> Repeat

^^ this, EXACTLY THIS! ESPECIALLY pursuing interests into unventured territory!

FUN. For me fun are things that satisfy me . You have been losing what is fun? i think you should find it immediately...

fun ehh , hmmmm times when i'm happy and forgot anything else :fullblush:

little same with drunk..?? :fullblush:

well same effect but you still have your consciousness, maybe example is euphoria effect , like you play for a long time without rest and see your watch its already morning

Hmm killing people is fun :) Shoot them beat them up etc but when that gets boring watch some anime/random videos/watch horror movies. Besides that talk on phone/text/webcam with someone. Oh can't forget listen to music & find newer things you never expected of finding.

The first part of my messages has to do with online games. (Shooting/beating/killing people)

The first part of my messages has to do with online games. (Shooting/beating/killing people)
That what I DID on New Year night!!! BTW, any chances that you're one of my 'victims' on that night?
*I play Medal of Honor (2010)*

That what I DID on New Year night!!! BTW, any chances that you're one of my 'victims' on that night?
*I play Medal of Honor (2010)*

No i don't think so xD. I don't play Medal of Honor. I don't play any buy to play games online just the free ones. But im sure it would of been fun being one of your victims :D

No i don't think so xD. I don't play Medal of Honor. I don't play any buy to play games online just the free ones. But im sure it would of been fun being one of your victims :D
You could try Battlefield Play4Free. It's free, and I got 2 accounts, coz you can only get 2 free characters per account, and the game for 4 type characters: Soldier(Assault Rifle), Medic(MG), Sniper(Sniper Rifle) and Engineer(SMG).

You could try Battlefield Play4Free. It's free, and I got 2 accounts, coz you can only get 2 free characters per account, and the game for 4 type characters: Soldier(Assault Rifle), Medic(MG), Sniper(Sniper Rifle) and Engineer(SMG).

Hehe i tried that game out already. I forget why i uninstalled it either got bored or lag issues i can't remember. Right now my computer is being a big meanie D: Can't install games that uses PMB installer. Only games i got installed are League Of Legends (tried HoN but LoL is easier for me to figure out) & Microvolts a shooting game with anime-ish style graphics. You can check out a gameplay on youtube. If you end up installing one let me know :] If not then when ever you install a new game that is free & you like it let me know. My computer is picky with the games i pick since i don't have a desktop and most games won't work or play well do to me not having a high end computer.

I stopped playing BF:P4F due to too much lag as well. Plus the basic weapon are just too weak and everything had to be buy.
I was planning to format my PC on New Year day, but until now I haven't. Reason why I wanna format it coz it's almost half a year now I can't log in my Steam account. I mean I can log in but after login, it just trying to load but nothing happen.
Tried uninstall Steam and reinstall it, but still having the same problem.
Checked Steam forum and it seem a lot of people having the same problem, but no solutions or reply.
So my last hope is by formatting my PC, the problem would be solve.

My online shooting game:
CS:Source
TF2
Day of Defeats:Source
Red Orchestra
Darkest Hour(RO expansion)
Red Orchestra 2: Hero of Stalingrad
Battlefield 2
Medal of Honor(2010)
Battlefield Play4Free

Definition of fun: a mood for finding or making amusement

Well, you can't exactly define fun but... I think you'll know something is fun for you if you noticed that time passed too quick.

Example: *Le me plays teh new PSP game of mine* time: 2:30pm
*Le me stops playing* time: 7:00
Me: "dafuq. I felt like I only played there for two hours. TAT "

what is fun????
...let me spell it for ya~
F is for friends who do stuff together~
U is for yoouuu and meee~
N is for anywhere and any time at all~ (down here in the deep blue sea~)

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium bombs~
N is for no survivors~

...well...got the last part wrong, but the first part is all what friends are about :lmao:

^
I love you very much for that. It's pretty catchy~

Fun for me is just doing things I like to do with a good attitude.

its not spongebob~
...its an original :lmao:
...no seriously, spongebob taught me a lot of good things...:lmao:

Spongebob did have some nifty lessons. :3

Fun is downloading what I want and playing it immediately before class. XD

Fun is watching shiki despair that he doesnt have overdrive though he has passed renano :evillaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25