What If?

Yoko Littner

What If: you were called to go to another country, would you go?

99.9% No, as I don't think there would be a valid reason for me to do so.

What if plastic surgery was free, what would you change/enhance first?

Nothing I'm happy, I refuse to have something enhanced by plastic surgery or what ever, then it is not the real me. NOW! If I could ask god to fix something for me that he gave me, I would want my boobs a little larger not by much just a bit.

What If: you got your car impounded?

I'd be pissed off, and then call my landlord and borrow one of the 20 cars he owns lol

What if boobs ceased to exist? lol

I would kill myself.

What if: All the men on the planet died?

I would cease to exist then.

What if all the chocolate in the world disappeared?

Not a big deal, not really into junk food that much.

What If: You could build a monster PC, how much would you be willing to spend?

I've very budget oriented because of my financial level when working and not. In all seriousness i wouldn't have to spend a lot. My typical builds for myself run about $2,000 if at all possible I would love to be able to build a rig at the $4,000 price level because I am very pleased at my current level with speed,power,and such so I would imagine at double the budget I would be ecstatic :)

What if you had to do 4 years of college to know how to build a PC, would you do so or would you hire a professional when you needed PC work done?

I would go to school I am more into doing things like that myself I enjoy it, that is why I had to pay back huge bucks to school loans ect hehe :)

What If: We could all finally achieve true bliss in life?

Then the wars would stop, inflation would be gone, no more disgruntled employees, it would truly be Heaven on Earth.

What if we had misconceptions or felt that some were not being honest online would you say something even if it meant losing a good online friendship or would you say "Screw it, it's online who cares anyways"?

I don't know about that one, since I do not get to personal with people because I do not like it being done to me. If someone wants to not share things and like to avoid them by being misleading then more power to em. I wont be upset about it or judge, but I would prefer them saying NO or I am not answering that, or what ever than say something that may be misconstrued. Some times people do things to throw others off on purpose, maybe getting too personal, hit a nerve with them that bothers then ect. Everyone reacts differently. I am not sure how I would handle it. If it bothered me that much I would ask them I guess.

What If: I just walk away from the net for a while, wonder if my life would be better or worse?

Depends on how much you enjoy the net. Personally I like a few places to which I am rather active on so I don't think things would be better but then again sometimes the internet consumes people and they put off everything else to be on the net.

What if there was no such think as social networking?

I do not really socialize other than the internet, so if that went away then I would just get out and do more :) Probably spend more time at the lake or beach.

What If: the world stopped spinning?

I wouldn't be pleased unless it was night time here 24/7 lol I like my darkness for sleep.

What if everything you said and did became a trend?

I would not be happy about that LOL! I would start doing things totally different so it was off of me :D hehe

What if: I bag up a pile of Scooter Doo and throw it at the neighbors kids?
(Little brats keep jumping our fence messing with the dogs, think Janet is about half an inch from seriously flipping on them)

I say you could do worse so why not.

What if you was on Survivor do you thinks your odds of winning would be good?

Nah I am not into all that stuff I would run away if I was asked to be on there lol

What If: you were on the Price is Rite! LOL?

as an audience ~ that will be great ~ .. but for me a contestant ~ i think i won't be able to bring home the price since i m a bad guesser ~ when it comes to prices `..

What if: ~ you could go back and forth through time ( time travel )?

Kimmy and I already got into that. (Roman times vs. modern) Still want to do that.

What if: your time traveling hit a flux and warped out into another continuum?

Then Pink Floyd would have to re-write their song.

What if: The sun turned into marshmallow?

That calls for calsberg. Lol jk. I mean that calls for new generation.

What if the world is merged again?

We would all walk around saying "Peace, sentient being. May you live long and prosper". Haha!

What if the whole universe is in actual size: a thimble?

there would be a lot of debates going on and i think the universe thing is absurd...~

what if ~ electricity was never discovered? ~

You would never play a single visual novel. :(

What if: The Founding Fathers were still alive today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US