What If?

They would see the shape the country is in, and kill our current leaders, and reps or start a Civil War again, witch we need in this crap hole country anyways again!

What If: I fly home today, I am bored out here!?

Oh you are still out of town? Haha.

Uf you fly home today that will be great. :)

What if you have a power outage again when you reached home?

Well, for some reason the dam generators did not start it is all fixed now so if we get another outage they will fire up before the APC Backups trip and shut down everything :)

What If: I said HI! and I am headed back out the door? :P

Then may you have a good day. Lol.

What if you forgot to do something before you head out the door?

I think she would turn the car around and drive right through the front door and do what needed to be done!!!

What if: Mrs. Kimmy forgot to unplug the coffee maker?

I would die! I mean seriously, since I despise most TV my entertainment would be in the toilet :( and I would cry a lot...a whole lot...

I forgot to turn off the coffee maker! sh1t!

What If: I pay someone here 100$ to run to my place and turn off the coffee maker?

I was joking when I said that...I didn't mean to place a jinx on ya' :)

I would go and turn off your coffee maker, but it would be after school. :)

What if: No one went to turn off the coffee maker?

My dad did when I called him last night.

I got a great family <3!

What if my house burnt down from that? (I would have a very large ins check, but dam! got to rebuild all that crap would sucks!)

I would just say "Wow, that would suck."

What if: your house didn't burn down?

Yeah, I can get to it. Must be the Hotel.....

What if: Your internet problem was magically fixed?

Thanks Will, strange I can not even get to the log on screen. Pissing me off! lol

If my internet problem was fixed I would be getting my new Anime off my server lol!

What If: we could get free WiFi everywhere we went?

You're welcome.

Life would be much more happier and due to there being free wi-fi, emeralds would be given freely to those who sat at any coffee table or airport. :) (Too much Lewis Caroll)

What if Alice in wonderland was set in modern day?

That would be freaky, I mean it is freaky as it is but really freaky lol

What If: I tell Jan when she is out of the shower I am going back home and not to England?

I don't know...Could be the end the world!

What if: I said I was leaving for school now and wouldn't be back until 3?

Have a good day!

I prolly will be home by the time you are, I am headed to the airport I canceled going with her, she was not upset at all she is going only for 36hour trip now to get things in motion and coming back home :) she was relieved I did this apparently she also did not want to go HAHA!

What If: My plane crashes on the way home? that would blow LOL!

I guess you know how many forms of suck(blow rather) that would be.

What if instead of crashing you end up in the Bermuda Triangle(for some weird reason) and you see a Magnathorax?

A Magna-what? That'll freak me out.

What if the South won the war? Y'all know what I mean, right?

Life for us would be a living hell.

What if: we all could fight in the Holy Grail war? ( I call Saber!!!)

Awwww yeah. Destruction, tragedy, and all that good stuff. (dibs on magician)

What if Gundams were real and could be piloted by civilians who just happen to come across one?

Somebody will ride one while wearing a mask *cough*Char*cough*

What if we can stop war with song? *Listen to my SONG!!!!*

It'll stop, but in the near future somebody's going to be like "omg this song is brain-raping us, time to rebel".

What if aliens turn out to be just like your favorite anime counterpart.(ahhhh, that'd be nice, ABDUCT ME!!!)

Well, I hope they would be like Yuki Nagato (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu).

What if all ASF members could gather together and meet face to face, like a convention of something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US