What If?

Then santa didn't exist too..

What if x-mas drop on day before new year?

I'd play with my dollfies regardless if they gave me presents or not.

What if you woke up too late for the boxing day sales to get what you wanted?...

oh well.. then so be it.

What if you didn't pass your university graduate?

Try again :/ Compared to the other students i probably would =.=....
What if a giant meatball fell on top of your house?

Wining the world record by claiming it,while moving the house

what if someone put bounty on you ?

:lmao: hahahhaha I knew it,.. My head really worth something after all!!

What if you were slipped over a banana skin?

Fall into the sky and die due to lack of oxygen
What if a turtle shell smashed into you?

Make friends XD Of course that would mean i have to decide on a favorite :/
What if there was a real life mario cart?

Of course I would do the right thing, not go to school, become a pokemon trainer in order to catch em' all and defeat the evil team rocket. what other purpose in life would there be?

What if you had a licence to kill?

Given I don't even have 1 real person I care enough about to get that far, I also don't want it :p

What if you could meet the person you admire the most?

I wanna be one... so that I could have fangirls around me
lololol :embjudge:

What if I spill a cup of hot tea on your shirt?

hmm.. search for exit. If exit not near I'd call someone, if movie thing would happen: "there's no cell" search for food. If not any food near, I'll fart so loud that someone definetly will come to rescue me. hehhehheee hohhohhoooo...

What if you lost your memory?

Oh wow.. u hit that right. I've been thinking of wanting to lose my memory ..in some cases like amnesia or the likes.
I think I'd be happy about it:emjudge: I'm curious how my life is gonna turn out. It would be GOOD and fun to re-start my broken life. But at the same time, sad for forgetting the good memories with the ppl I love like friends, fam and gf.

What would you do if you found out that you were an adopted child?

I actually once started looking for my birth confirmation paper once when I was a kid, becouse I had a thought that maybe I am adopted. But no I wasn't :D hmm... well maybe I'd like to meet my real parents, It propably wouldn't change anything though.

What if you slip and fell in public?

lol.. I dunno may be I'll go wooopppssss! :fullblush: and back up straight again immediately.

What if you found yourself lost in a deserted island when you wake up from your nice nap?

I'd give it a name and make it my property. Live in peace~

What if you find a treasure map in a bottle on the beach?

Eat it Omnomnomnomnomnom Tasted like chicken (after i make a better copy and hid it of course :p) Then off to finds treasureeeeee
What if you found a glowing chicken wing?

I would keep it for later use... orr try to attach it at my back cook it good and take a taste.

What if you found a living unicorn?

Hehehe *bites* Hmmm tastes magical whoa XD lol And if unicorn doesnt want that hell be my pet forever :p
What if you saw a gryphon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.