What have you bought recently?

The Book of the Hakutaku: A Bestiary of Japanese Monsters Kickstarter, backed at $10. :ordercourt:

The StarCraft II Blizzcon Terran Warchest for $9.99. Waiting for tomorrow for the x2 exp to start leveling to unlock the skins. :shopping:

Not really buying, but I'm about to pay our water bill for last month online. :ordercourt:

Razor blades
th_113_.gif

Humble Book Bundle: Adventures in Science Fiction presented by Open Road Media, $1 Tier. :shopping:

The "Vocallective Bundle 4" from Groupees, and the "Humble RPG Book Bundle: Pathfinder Worldscape Ultimate Crossover", both for $1 each. :shopping:

Nothing! :donow:

(I did use GOG Connect to add two games from Steam to my DRM-free library, but that obviously doesn't count.)

Chicken quesadilla meal.

Think I'll pass on it in the future.

Resident Evil Remaster, Soul Gambler and the latter's DLC from GMG. Been years since I used them due to Steam offering regional pricing, but since they switched as well this month I don't mind scraping another 15% off here and there once more. :fulfilled:

Blood, Sweat, and Pixels by Jason Schreier, via Google Play. :cramming:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]