What have you bought recently?

Magazine (Manga Time Kirara Carat Nov/2014)
CDs (Acchi Kocchi Music Best... and more! / Miss Monochrome - Watashi dake no Monogatari / One Week Friends OST / Yama no Susume Second Season OP)

Reactions: espiekerella
Pizza and Mello Yellow.

I didn't know people in Michicgan call soft drinks "pop" like we do in Illinois lol.

Soft... no, no, no... you misunderstand...

I didn't buy a soft drink, I bought a father on the parental black market... gotta have someone to fix things around the house and give me an allowance. :evillaugh:

:laughpanda:

Reactions: espiekerella
1. Brand NEW 3.0 USB External BD-Burner /rewritable Drive for my Desktop. My DVD Burner is already dead.
2. Kanon (PS2) CD format not DVD
3. From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field -Dark Side Box-

Cookies...

I read the page. Are there any non-mentioned costs, like membership, play costs, etc.?

it is 100% free, otherwise it woudln't be on the "on the house" page.
there are no shady cost like membership, playcost, eg:
the only requirement is to have a origin account from EA wich is free to make, and will be free as long as you use it.
the only thing that can cost money are the DLC packs to expand the game. (you can also play the game without it, the DLC are only for extra content)

Reactions: Irelle and Leggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is dead, please repair it
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!