What game are you currently playing?

Grisaia no Meikyuu: Le Labyrinthe de la Grisaia (PSP) Almost 100% complete.
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (Vita) Very addictive.

Grisaia no Meikyuu: Le Labyrinthe de la Grisaia (PSP) Almost 100% complete.
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (Vita) Very addictive.

Game Log: Finally maxed out the current level in Elsword NA with my Grand Archer. Yay~ Now working on making in-game money again. orz
  • Elsword NA: Working on making money and leveling all my profession
  • [August] 大図書館の羊飼い ~Dreaming Sheep~ [Finished Kakei Side Story, Aoi and Mahou Side Story.]

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い ~Dreaming Sheep~ [Finished Kakei Side Story, Aoi and Mahou Side Story.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Near the end of Shigure Route. Almost finished... Got past the ecchi scene... finally]
- [Windmill Oasis] Happiness! Emotion [Haruhi Route.]
- [すたじお緑茶] 南十字星恋歌 [Still in the 2nd half the game, I don't even know which route I'm on. Just finished Chapter 13 I think.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 70, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 70, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 55, Night Watcher: 56, Wind Sneaker: 25, Code Nemesis: 20, Code Nemesis (Off 1): 61, Code Battle Seraph: 20, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Yama Raja: 22, Burning Heart: 25, Burning Heart (Off 1): 62, Grand Master: 25. Making more virtual Assets]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and dying to Patchy]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Completed Game log (will phase it out in next game log):

X-Wing Alliance (PC) with upgraded graphics mod + widescreen support ,looks awesome...those were the days,good old Lucas Arts times...

All the Metal Slug games (PC)
I wanna finish them without being killed but it's almost impossible and that sucks.
:puniko_angry:

All the Metal Slug games (PC)
I wanna finish them without being killed but it's almost impossible and that sucks.
:puniko_angry:

i know what you mean....same goes for me playin all those hardcore shmups (Ikaruga,DoDonPachi,Thunderforce,G-Darius ) just to name a few....some seem impossible to finish even when play on very easy mode,bullets...bullets everywhere...so many bullets !

metal slug,contra,most shoot em ups are made for real gamers with balls of steel....and nerves !

i know what you mean....same goes for me playin all those hardcore shmups (Ikaruga,DoDonPachi,Thunderforce,G-Darius ) just to name a few....some seem impossible to finish even when play on very easy mode,bullets...bullets everywhere...so many bullets !

metal slug,contra,most shoot em ups are made for real gamers with balls of steel....and nerves !

Yeah, you're right. It's totally insane.
When i see gameplays of people who manage to finish those games perfect, the only thing that comes to my mind is: WTF? How many hours did he/she spend playing to be this good?
:korokke_shock:

PS Vita

1) Freedom Wars
2) Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

PS3

1) Dark Souls II (I have like 5 Characters and only 2 of them New Game+ XD)

PS4

1) Destiny
2) Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
3) Dragon Age: Inquisition
4) The Evil Within

I have soooooooo much to do so little time :X

finally King of Fighters 98 , Last Blade and Garou - Mark of the Wolves ( Neo Geo ) Ready...Hajime ! :samuraihero:

KH 2.5

kuroi ryuu to yasashii oukoku

and if i can get my hands on it again ape escape for old times sake

KH 2.5

kuroi ryuu to yasashii oukoku

and if i can get my hands on it again ape escape for old times sake

1. Clash of Clans :)
2. Brave Frontier :)
3. Kansen 3: Shuto Houkai (Large Infection Route) :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty