What game are you currently playing?

Lol, I guess my tendency to only post late in the evening means someone will always beat me to it. As you noted, it's still early beta (though many would say alpha), but that doesn't stop people from going 'that's it?' and ranting.

Haha... so much expectations. I wonder if they'll ever fulfill them. Honestly, it's been a while since I saw another 4X based game that was online and based on space exploration and doesn't involve the game Eve Online. Personally I play Sins of the Solar Empire series, Mass Effect Series and Supreme Commander for the Sci-fiction ends of things.

-------------

ANOTHER UPDATE INCOMING:

Game Log: Meanwhile at Elsword, had my Elemental Master reach the 5X and now struggling to level. Got Ara's SD just yesterday as well and barely surviving on the economy. Now I have to earn enough to cover the next IB piece I want... god this is going to be a long day. Regardless, I'm going to start up another Ara and have her on base for a period of time.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completing Ryoko Route... Stuck on the 2nd H Scene. I keep stopping when I see one.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 64, Elemental Master: 5X, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 3X, Night Watcher: 38, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 40, Code Battle Seraph: 20. Sakra Devanam: 5X, Base Ara: XX. The grind burns... Looking for Rena's Royal Blood when it comes out. Hair component of course.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [Testing a new expansion pack I got recently. Will post how it went later.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Fallout 2: Restoration Project version. After helping with some bug testing a few years back, decided to come back and see what's happened since then.

It's the first time I've ever tried this, but stealing your starting 152 in cash from the Elder and getting over 6,000 exp...is just too much. :XD:

Hmm right now I'm playing Grid2 (which I liked better than the first game, I guess I'm the only one though lol), Trackmania Canyon and CS:GO (< from time to time as I don't find it as entertaining as Source or 1.6 so yeah)

found my old pentium 3 lbm laptop while cleaning my room for christmas,and realized that it´s full of my old beloved flightsim´s which i could not get to run properly on my "new" system....all my Jane´s games (F15,F/A18,Longbow 2) and if that´s not good enough there are plenty of other old classics i even forget like M1 Tank platoon 2,Gunship! and on top of that one of the first dosbox version with lot of old dos classics ! (among them some really old,really good flightsim´s.....) lucky me :) time to get the eagle into the sky !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?