What game are you currently playing?

Even though it's still on psp, I am playing Fate/Extra and Fate Unlimited Codes right now.

Back to Gnomoria, though I'll pick up where I left in Might and Magic 7 sometime after next week.

Have you played Command and Conquer Generals? That's my favorite C&C game. :dthumbup:

I've played that one, yes. Liked some parts of it, though atm have no real reason to replay.

Last edited:
Hmm... Since again longer nothing... It seems, that I again what begin should...:goodtea:~>

Jak and Daxter Collection
I have only played the first game of the series, so I'm enjoying how different it becomes on 2 and 3.

Game Log: Started Noble Works and almost halfway in Last Remnant.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 route.

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Battle Mage: 42, Elemental Master: 19, Rena: 13. Nothing new.]
- League of Legends [Got to find a better time to log on and play this game. Right now I'm just busy.]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Going to just Rush and finish the game. Probably going to OHKO the final boss anyway.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

I'm probably getting it next week, it has multiplayer doesn't it? You have Red Dead Redemption on PS3?

It's pretty much Grand Theft Auto in the Wild West, it's made by Rockstar. You also do guilds and gangs in Red Dead

I might check it out later on but ps4 is too close, so i am kinda hesitant on buying to many more games for the ps3 now.

Yeah that sucks you can't play PS3 games on the PS4, I'm hesitant on buying a PS4 right away because of that.

Yeah I might do that also, I don't know why they couldn't get the PS4 to play PS3 games it would be so much easier. That new Killzone game on PS4 looks good though, so does Kingdom Hearts 3.

i guess it would make the price much higher

when the ps3 was backward compatible it was around 600 dollars

so they took it off and people still complained <_<

Yeah I remembered that, my PS3 doesn't play PS2 games and I don't have a PS2 anymore so I can't play Xenosaga :dontleave: I was sure they would release Xenosaga on the PSN store but they never did...

I got the 60 gig launch one, so i can't complain XD

i really need to get those games back from my friend who i loaned it too O_O

along with my ps2.

Yeah if I knew they were going to stop making them PS2 compatible I would've gotten a PS3 earlier. Yeah, you should so you can play the trilogy again while you wait for Episode 4. We should bombard Namco/Bandai with e-mails until they decide to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US