What do you want to experience before you die?

I want to finish that painting that ive had in my mind for the past decade or so~

Hmm... I would like to finally own a pet... a mongoose would be neat.

Let's see before I die.... To have a castle full of traps so I will play with my friends in there and I'm gonna put all of them in a cage and feed them to the hmm.....Zombies

i want to create something real nice. something i could be proud of :goodtea:

Are Hideki and Renano a couple? sure seems that way WHOO GUYS~~~~ SO CUTE! I would want to just spend the day with my girlfriend...friend and family, all I want ^^

But if we are talking something I haven't done...i guess travel all over the world!

Last edited:
to take over the world and make everybody work with minus salary(everybody will pay to work)their job is to say hi ralium my master my sensei my mentor my teacher my.... they will be servents muhahahahahahaha :evillaugh: and anyone whos desobeys me will be eaten by his son :mafiaboss:

Thats impossible cuz they keep discovering new completely inhabited regions with all new creatures every year~

Tell people who don't know yet on this forum that I'm female~

Climb Mount Suribachi or walk along the beaches of Normandy from Utah to Gold(I don't know the real name of the place, but I knew their D-Day codenames).

I want to meet the group in reality. The group which is consisted of Sam, renano, Hideki, Shiki, Uninstall, kami, Franela, unown and I guess I could add Shadow and Ralium in there. I expect great memories with you guys.
Where's me in the list?

being
together-alone.jpg
instead of being
forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png
I know how that feel.

I want to experience what 'love' is.
Me to, mate. Me too.

TBH, I don't know...

But what I know, I want to experience everything I can.
Such as trekking some mountains, exploring some forests and caves, playing a whole ton of VNs and Video Games, watch a lot of anime, meet many people, and most importantly... to have many friends.

I know that the last on the list is impossible for me right now.
I'm a hikikomori to some degree but something on the definition of that word doesn't define me.
I have not withdrawn from social life and I definitely don't want confinement.
It's just that I have difficulty talking to people I don't know and if I actually talk to someone, it's probably not gonna last longer than 5 minutes... And so, I don't talk to people too much.
Especially in summer breaks (like now), I don't talk to anyone in person besides my parents, cousins, and other relatives in our house. Although my classmate who doesn't know much about computers calls me sometimes and we chat for a long while.

:foreveralone:

Last edited:
Hmm... let all the people taste tofu!

Maybe just meet Hana-tan... and Pokota sing together live~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US