What do you hate about the world?

My list needs more >.> but kinda hard to back track what I missed

oh I hate that as well... forgetting which episodes and which anime I left behind :swearveng:

too much anime, so little time. sigh... if only we can get paid for watching anime...

when California voters have a chance to end the death penalty in their state.. and 52% of the state chooses not to

I wonder why...

I have no idea.. it's frustrating.. I live in a conservative/mainly Christian area and they voted against it over 60%.. so hypocritical..

oh well.. I'm guessing it'll come up again in the future at some point and perhaps get a different decision

Well death penalty is really dabatable and it actually is a case from case thing

Hmm but it costs more to kill the person than just leave him in jail for life =.= Also leaves room for error so they dont kill the wrong guy...

Well there are some obvius cases... And it's not more expensive to kill him... They can do it with just one pil... And imagine how many meals he will have... But it's not about money here....

Actually it takes years of going to court to kill them and every person takes millions every freaking year just to get through all those... then theres the fact that there hasnt been a single execution for the last... 30 years? So those guys have been using millions every year for as long as its been taking to keep them in prison...

Hmm but it costs more to kill the person than just leave him in jail for life =.= Also leaves room for error so they dont kill the wrong guy...

it's my understanding that it costs more to maintain the ability to kill people under the death penalty than house them in jail as well..

and while I understand that there are people that have been killed under the death penalty that have surely deserved it.. I don't think it's our human right to take the life of someone (even if they've done that themselves)..

Well there are some obvius cases... And it's not more expensive to kill him... They can do it with just one pil... And imagine how many meals he will have... But it's not about money here....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29552692/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/execute-or-not-question-cost/

"Turns out, it is cheaper to imprison killers for life than to execute them, according to a series of recent surveys. Tens of millions of dollars cheaper, politicians are learning, during a tumbling recession when nearly every state faces job cuts and massive deficits.

So an increasing number of them are considering abolishing capital punishment in favor of life imprisonment, not on principle but out of financial necessity.

"It's 10 times more expensive to kill them than to keep them alive," though most Americans believe the opposite, said Donald McCartin, a former California jurist known as "The Hanging Judge of Orange County" for sending nine men to death row."

Last edited:
Hmm 10 mil... they could probably be put to use doing something with whatever life they have left =.=

As I said in some posts above it's not about money... Some people just dont even deserve to waste our oxygen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US