Visual Novel Cafe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH WTF WHAT WHAT WHAT...................... JUST WHAT........

>kukuku

.....I what.....

Just finished Dies Irae acta est fabula, pretty cool, but i speed through the whole VN in a hurry since I want to start playing KKKK. I understand the gist of the story and thats it, the way the author wrote the story is very difficult for me to understand, i have been using atlas-agth/ith combo for years and I do not have any difficulty understanding plot heavy VN before.

could some summarize the plot for me, especially what reinhart and carlcraft is trying to achieve, the whole thing that happen after the very last battle and the priest and main chara past.

I died twice yesterday from moe-overdose. I began MajikoiS since I found out it was a two-disc installer. The me very-happy started the game: amazing animations I should say, very worth those 8GB. A very good amount of characters, not like Koihime, but every one looks pretty amazing. Since my fav characters ARE Miyako and Tatsu (the blue-long-haired onee-san) I started their ......scenarios as well as the main story.
In Miyako's route: Icha icha gets a new meaning. Really, if you like the super dere-dere character you must play this one. I got many troubles while playing this since most of the time I was like HNNNNNGGGGG.....
Tatsu is in the poor trio of girls, the homo and the sensei. I think I didn't finisht her route in the original game...but in this one....she topped my number one rank just a little above of Miyako and is in a fight with Tsubame since she is a new character and don't know her well.
Conclusion: I'll get the Tatsu's CG the next week right away.
By the way, Super Saiyayin with Katana? ......weird

Soukoku no arterial's system has a lot of potential. Enjoy being yugioh.

grisaia no meikyu is out! hmm 5GB, that's unexpected!
This is when I regreat of buying those stupid speakers instead of the Hard Drive. sigh*
By the way, do you guys know of some game with a character like Busujima (looks or personality) from High School of the Dead? I was reading another manga of the same author (triage) but dropped it since my fav chara turned out into a horny yuri....sigh*....I want some samurai girls

as for looks i can't help (you know that her looks is kinda special) but as for personality... i think i might be able to help...
let me search it first!

Still playing Corona and currently in what I think should be the end of the game: third loop in Corona's route. Glad Touka managed to keep his memories this time around.

So far, I find the game very enjoyable and entertaining. It has some really good moments but, overall the plot could use more in-depth story & character development not only for the three main heroines but, also for the side-characters but, I just started the "last loop" so they game may be saving those for later. I hope.

SLG parts of the game are fun and somewhat challeging if you are not careful. Boss type enemies are way too strong (Varga / Rezoda 2.0) but, nothing Dragon Breath from Corona can't handle, it just take some time to have Kumi gather a huge amount of MP. I'm so used to this strategy that I hope a mission where I can't use Corona never comes...

well... touka also have a strong move... he can reduce LP without damaging the barrier!

as for looks i can't help (you know that her looks is kinda special) but as for personality... i think i might be able to help...
let me search it first!

Yeah, take your time. In the weekend, eroges are not available for me. For now I'll be depressed over the thought that most of my fav characters are supportive ones. Didn't feel like this since that first time with Kamidori...over 70hrs and I never could enter Yuera's route, just after I picked the game again two months later and searched for instructions here.

found one.... she's Nagare from Castle Fantasia 3 Renewal : Elensia Senki

rpg.....I think I'll get addicted with that character and the gameplay (remind me of Verita, of course, this came first)...But why not? What can go wrong? Gotta use again Jdownloader, I've been too lazy these times cause' of torrents.
And of course, if you found another one, I'll welcome her with my open arms!

Yes, but I got it working now with some help.

Dont know whether I can save though, yet to play. So will see. Depends whether I need to get a dummy cut version if one pops out.

Finished Corona! It was fun and enjoyable despite it's flaws. Hoping it gets a FD sometime in the future. Some of the characters could use proper routes (namely Kumi & Anastasia). Now, looking for my next eroge...

so terumi is now back on the eroge life? welcome back teruteru

Exams over. Can play again, but I do think I have to repeat some modules because I think I failed...
Its a waste of my life re-doing that module again.

Trying not to think about those now.....

Exams over. Can play again, but I do think I have to repeat some modules because I think I failed...
Its a waste of my life re-doing that module again.

Trying not to think about those now.....

either way, glad to have you back! enjoy it for now, there's dozen of anime just being released last week

I do keep my tabs on animu weekly though.

Well, will try to 'enjoy' as much as I can. Will 'try'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?