Tonee 's Ecchi Artwork

I just came back from AFA (Anime Festival Asia) in Singapore, had a blast, emptied my wallet and made some new business connection as well xD. Here's some new stuff I draw recently.

Ooooo I was at AFASG too~! Did you go for the concerts at night?

Nice art especially like the last two but pity they're not in colour...

Reactions: namalandrcont
Oh I went on the 2nd day too... Enjoyed the performance by LiSA, May'n, Aoi Eir and Milky Holmes. Even got an autograph from May'n :cheering:

Next time set up a booth at the doujin corner :D

Time for some updates. This month is a busy month, I doodled a lot of random stuff but 90% of them never made it to the final stage. On the side note, if you guys are on facebook, twitter or tumblr, please add me, I usally keep those sites updated faster with more work since I don't need to do resize or write anything too long. Links are in my signature :).

Attachments

• haruka.jpg
    haruka.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 205
Don't worry Tonee, everybody has sometimes busy periods, what then you no head about this make should^^!

Notice: Your works are how alsways on a high level and quality, you've then this spirit further lead and don't give up^^!!

Some new recent stuff. These are actuall a small and not main parts. Hopefully I could have persmission to show my work soon, they are all hentai anyway xD.

To first: H'X-mas and a good slide in new year soon for you and for your family also, Tonee^^!

Second: Your works was in this year very nice; keep further this high ability for the future - because this artwork is also good become!:goodtea:~>

very well done ! love the first one the most,also the chibi one is lovely.... looking forward to see some more of your arts later the day.was the first thing i saw after waking up today so...you made my day ! :whistle:

Reactions: eizarretamack
Time for some updates before taking a short break for Chinese New Year holidays. Thesedays I mostly do sketches since it helps me relax between work :)

Terrific as always.

And a Happy Chinese New Year to you (if you celebrate it)! 祝您马到成功,新年快乐,万事如意!:goodluck:

Wow!!! Hey Tonee! You make always a perfect job, don't give up this unique ability from you: It's always wonderful!:goodtea:~>

How's everyone still doing? I'm back from my short trip to Singapore, had some fun time. Here's more stuff I've done recently

Amazing as always Tonee <3

Seriously, you should've done the artwork for the Wake up, Girls series :3

Reactions: tonee89

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).