The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

Well every time the Sun tries crashing itself into the earth it gets to shy and dances awkwardly around it instead. (-_-)

What really makes the world go round?

There is a giant clock spring in the center of the Earth that spins it, put there by our alien overlords.

Hamsters vs gerbils, to the death. Who wins?

They're both too cute I can't decide which one to kill! :bigeyes:

Pppssst! I think they might be the alien overlords in disguise, their cuteness is too overpowering and hypnotizing like the way my hips don't lie.

What makes a bear so cuddy?

The spiked tail, fangs, wings, and fire breathing are sooo cute on bears!

:reallyconfused: Oh wait! That's dragons... never mind...

What is in the out of?

Sorry what was the question? I was too busy fishing clams with some earthworms here.

Oh.. looks like I am now legend :samuraihero:

A kitten or a puppy which is more evil?

A kitten because it's always a yandere.

Why do people laugh and cry?

Because their temperament changes with the weather...

Then again it really depends if I'm being nice or cruel, people can either laugh or cry.

What's invisible to the naked eye yet transparent at the same time?

Hair shedding, or making sheds out of hair, is a strange custom of the Nofollicle tribe on the island of Danderus. At puberty, each native is expected to build a shed made of their hair. They do this because they believe that lice would prefer to live in sheds, rather than in scalp.

What is the square root of oak?

Reactions: espiekerella
Multiply the density and the volume of the oak to get the mass and then write that down on a piece of paper using a red marker. Then literally run that past Professor Oak, and make sure he looks surprised because you have to take a photo of his face. After that, chuck the paper with the mass and the photo into a beaker of any carboxylic acid you can get your hands on. Stir it up it should go poof. The smoke will show you the answer.

How do you make jam?

How do you make jam... that's one of those gruesome dead baby jokes, isn't it? Terrible, but okayyy... the answer is: La Machine. ;evillaugh:

If a skunk mated with a butterfly, what would be the progeny?

Koushaku Chouno as Papillon. I guess he got his eyes from his skunk side, which would explain why his eye colour is described as "rotten river sewage".

What would happen if everyone braided their hair together?

If everyone braided their hair together, nobody would be able to move. Over 7 billion people attached to each other by the hair... you couldn't go anywhere unless 7 billion people went with you. And pity all the people dangling over the oceans... Chinese attached to Americans, Australians attached to Africans...

Ironically, only bald people would be free... yes, the bald would rule the world!
Bald power! Bald power! Bald power! Bald power! Bald power! Bald power! Bald power!

If real life were an anime, what would be it's genre?

It would be real life because...real life is actually anime. :shocked:

Why we can't breath in space?

Because we're on the Earth, not in space.

Why is the sea blue?

because i like blue kool-aid, and i never want to run out of it, so i poured a lot of blue kool-aid powder in the clear ocean

why can't i move to mars?

'Cause Bruno Mars doesn't even know you!

If a nose runs and feet smell, what does an armpit do?

isn't it obvious? it regulates the amount of iron in your bloodstream.

when did columbus defeat the irish?

As we know, Columbus is best known for discovering the New World in 1492.
What is less known about is Columbus' defeat of the Irish.
On his way to America, he stopped briefly at an Irish port. Resting at a local pub, he got into a drinking contest with a couple of Irishmen. He won, beating them both by drinking them under the table.

Unfortunately for historians, no one knows when he defeated the Irish, because Columbus was so wasted he couldn't remember when he did it.

Why did Atlantis really sink into the sea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls