Hmm, they rushed a bit in this episode and changed quite a few things.

John titor is a codename just like us in the net! I thought it was a simple twist with all the foreshadowing Suzuha is from the future especially Suzuha keep mentioning about Titor and of course his father, Barel titor.

wondering what the hell FB - means.. ?

anyway ~... sad to start off the episode mayushii died several times...

assistant looks like on the verge of becoming a mad scientist ~ copying mad scientist okabe signature move ~...to cheer kyouma up.. as well rude remarks for her future 5 hours from the scene. ~ its up to kurisu and mad scientist how will save mayushii reaching her final destination..

amane suzuha is john titor ~.. i didn't expect that to happen

damn i want revenge... i want shinning finger in pain.. ~..

didn't see faris nyan nyan and daru's humor quotes... ~.

i wonder what mobile phone model mad scientist is using. ~ ...?

It has taken me sometime to come around to writing this, but this is my opinion of the s;g14.
First of all we all by now had realized that causality meant shit until mayushi :( , but the most impressive part is that they brought out a certain cliche` that all time travel fans like, that is the divergence factor, how far can we stray from a line supposed to be headed in the same direction?
What actually triggers the events that unfold? and at which point can we cheat causality?
I feel this episode created more questions than it answered since everything felt abit rushed, like they were cramming large volumes of information into the episode. if they are rushing to bring Mayushi back then Tutturu~

At the end of the day John Titor is a she! and well i thought they were related in a way but i didn't expect that one. lol

Okabe has a chance of changing everthing if he can go past the divergence barrier, which we will leave to speculation until the next installment.

Just one question though: If just the worlds are diverging then that means that nothing is changing right? so all in all okabe is the only one able to retain memories from the alternate worlds, which in fact nothing is really changing, but he is just jumping from one scenario to the other?

Strong hint of Byakuran here, and i hate Hitman reborn!!

I guess I will drop all the explanation and theories used in the anime, I don't claim credit for all since some are from discussions with my friends and some are from other places, using them cause the explanation fits and edited some.

There are the 11 different time travel theories that Kurisu went through in detail in the game but didn’t in the anime.

1. Neautron Star Theory
2. Black Hole Theory
3. Speed of Light Theory
4. Tachyon Theory
5. Wormhole Theory
6. Exotic Matter Theory
7. Cosmic String Theory
8. Quantum Gravity Theory
9. Cesium Laser Theory
10. Exotic Ring Laser Theory
11. Dirac Antimatter Theory

Just skip this since they are not used.
Let's just start with the definition of the World-Lines.

So from what I get, the "world" and the "world-lines" in S;G can be compared as a rope, with the rope itself as the "world" and the smaller strings which intertwined to make the rope as the "world-lines".

There are almost infinite world-lines, but only ONE is 'active' at any given time. Every world-line that isn't active merely exists as "possibilities" (metaphorically, they're like computer program clauses that never got triggered because the user never input the required data). Each world-line is a world where EVERYTHING is predetermined (like mayuri's fated death). That is, the facts do not change even if the events are somewhat different.

If something that's not supposed to happen in that world-line happened anyway, then the world-line will shift to corresponding world-line, altering the memories of EVERYONE to match that world-line. Since the rule that everything in a world-line is predetermined, this memory-altering actually works with a lot of consistency.

2nd
Divergences (世界線変動率, ダイバージェンス) are minor changes in a world line that result in slight alterations to history, but do not necessitate a total change of the world line. Changes in divergence also affect events that have been pre-determined for a world line, but the attractor field is likely to reverse such effects within due time.

Changing the divergence within a world line requires someone with an ability similar to the Reading Steiner to be able to initiate changes. Otherwise, the person is also subject to changes that could have happened, and the change might not have ever happened in the first place. From their perspective, this feels as if everything had already happened. But to someone with the Reading Steiner, they would be able to observe the actual changes in effect.

Divergence Meter

Rintarou in the Alpha World Line eventually developed a device in 2021 called the divergence meter, which was capable of measuring divergence % changes relative to the Alpha World Line. At the start, the device begins at 0.00000%, as it was created in the Alpha World Line.

Essentially, the device is useless to everyone other than Rintarou, as he is the only one with the Reading Steiner.

Attractor Field

An attractor field (アトラクタフィールド) is a concept describing why certain events in a world line cannot be changed. For example, if someone's death has been pre-determined, then it will happen regardless of what others try to do, even with time travel. These fields essentially warp the world line such that despite all the divergences, the final outcome will still result in the event happening. It can also prevent events from occurring as well; so if someone was pre-determined to die at a future date, they would not be allowed to die before then no matter what. These fields have an effective range of hundreds of years, and are usually triggered or affected by large events. In Steins;Gate, Titor claims that the Alpha World Line's attractor field was heavily affected by events in 1975, 2000, and 2010. (like the y2k incident mentioned in episode 14)

However, the fields are only known to warp the world line such that the event happens; not what results from the event. From this, it is theoretically possible to change the result of an event without actually changing the event. This could include things like someone taking a bullet and appear to be seemingly dead; one result from this event is that the person is actually dead. Another possible result is that the person took the bullet to a bulletproof vest, and was knocked out cold from the shock.

Changes at this level, however, will change the divergence in the world line, along with a high possibility of passing into another world line. This is particularly true if the changes involved resulted in people being alive as opposed to being dead.

The fields also appear to be somehow linked to what people observe; depending on the level of observation, it may not be possible to change specific properties of a pre-determined event. However, this is more likely to apply only to a person attempting to change the world line based on what he or she observed.

Based on the events in Steins;Gate, world lines appear to only have one attractor field associated with them, despite having multiple divergences. As a result, attractor fields are a likely candidate for uniquely identifying specific world lines.

Specific world lines = alpha, beta world line.

Last edited:
What's with the personal fork and spoon?

Last edited:
well definitely much better episode than the previous one

much focuses on amane suzuha - on the first part.

the look satellite that crashed on the radio building is a time machine.. eh?! a series of phone microwave oven.. we could heat a lot of juicy number 1 karaage of mayushii there..

okabe rintaro is the founder of the terrorist in suzuha's timeline before she time travelled though they never met. and kurisu was the key why the time machine of sern became perfect ~ that's why baito senshi harbors grudge against assistant.

wee mayushii's there !~ though to the extent of helping baito senshi's dad ~ its moe for me.. but the idea of kidnapping thing is not nice. but for the effort is good.

daru's voice never failed me to laugh and entertain me, for fat guy like that with a lot knowledge of electronics and computer stuffs ~ he's cool.

teh scene there where they reveal there names on the forums makes me laugh as well especially when looking for suzuha's dad, mad scientist approach the black guy attempt to speak english but eventually never fails me to laugh. huehueheuue..

its seems to be a cliff hanger when the black guy someone know who own the badge of baitosenshi's dad but over all its a great show for this week

10/10 for me ~ ..

making an educated guess

sonuvabitch is so cool. okabe is ownz..

about suzuha's dad, i making a real bet on our fat man daru.
why? certain reasons:

1. the only one who can fix the time machine should be the one who knows it best. at the point of time, imo, no one knows the structure of the microwave better than daru.
2. daru missed a neet/geek meeting where john titor claimed he will be there. suzuha also went for the meeting, with daru's absence, i am guessing its him.
3. mayushii said they feel similar, so bloodly ties?

It will be reveal soon, so I will let the anime do it~

what you said earlier are correct ~ . .. makes me sad the way this week's episode goes

this week's episode finally revealed the baito seshi's dad was perveted gentleman daru though it didn't stated who's the mother.. perhaps faris? nyan nyan.. or anyway...

i can't believe it that mayushii figure that it out ~ she's not an airhead for me but has a mind of a soon to be genius. oh felt glad she's still alive in this episode..

the time machine could only move to the past not forward eh?! ~ ... hmmm.

felt bad at baito seshi ~ .. she failed ... and in the other timeline.. commits suicide .. that's not baito seshi i know..~

cliffhanger on the last part : the mad scientist. tutturu and daru.. well heard daru's voice again.. didn't hear the tutturu ... no nyan nyan sighted...

^Probably Kurisu (didn't see)

Hmm, as sad as the game version. Suzuha R.I.P ;_;

I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!I FAILED!!!

previous episode was heartbreaking.. especially the party ways and the i failed.. i failed.. letter...

wee. faris nyan nyan is on the scene ~ despite of losing baito seshi, well nyan nyan is here..

undoing d-mails to recover the IBM as well as change the future, preventing mayushii to meet her tragic fate, from the recommendation of the tensai hentai shoujo.

funny thing mad scientist runs like hell with faris nyan nyan. but i felt bad when okarin is doing his all to protect faris nyan nyan because of course she's lab member and as well as dear friend of him.. from the thugs.. ~ receving all the punches and kicks.. but faris nyan nyan's dad came and save the day .... oh mad scientist is sure have a trophy of bruises and wounds received from those thugs and good thing is they were caught.

and time to wake up to the reality. undoing d-mails, making akihabara again moe and anime ghetto..~

still amane suzuha made her move but the whereabouts of the IBN 5100 is still unknown.. i wonder what's undoing d-mail thing..~ rukako d-mail from female to male~ winner...

didn't hear tutturu here but nyan nyan is much word that consume me here either ..

is it only the mad scientist had the reading steiner?

Last edited:
^ No...

Sacrifices must be made, and there are more to come. At the beginning of the episode i was like, oh Mayuri is still alive then it happened again...Just gotta redo a whole bunch of D-mails and avert everyone's life to back to way it was, and in the end maybe not screw up the timeline once more.

It is kinda pity they skipped the rai net tournament which is Feyris' character development. There is one mistake in this episode, they showed 2011 which is supposed to be 2010 which is probably animation error.

Okarin decides not to send the D-Mail because he did not want to sacrifice anyone else’s happiness after Suzuha. He tries to think of an alternative way to retrieve the IBN5100 and learns that Feyris’ father had sold the retro PC for enough money to start his own business. Perhaps Feyris can send a D-Mail to convince her father to sell the rest of his PC collection instead of the IBN5100.

The D-Mail is sent, Akiba is back to a place filled with Otaku stores. He goes to Suzuha’s home to find the Divergence Meter and discovers the value had decreased. Not only that, the Mirai Gadgets Lab had ceased to exist. He goes to visit the May Queen maid cafe and finds both Mayuri and Daru there but neither of them knew Okarin. Feyris was now his girlfriend. In this timeline, they met in a small Rainet shop where they had a fierce battle together. They decided to join forces for the grand championship and Feyris fell in love with him.

Mirai Gadgets’ existence is erased, Mayuri is saved. Only Feyris knows who Okarin is and they continue to be lovers.

YYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! FINALLY

Was starting to wonder when this would be put out of the way~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!