Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
i think they are still airing it over here...California channel's called H&I, they air stuff like xena and batman, oh yeah when i said they were airing them i meant at the same time,basically most of the week they got like 4 treks shows on
damn, I must have missed that when I was working then. I will have to look that up on a vid site and hopefully someone uploaded there to stream it.

Finally watched Star Trek Beyond, I enjoyed it. Was a fun movie to watch overall.

I just bought the book of Ashoka today "Star Wars: Ashoka", takes place when she leaves the Jedi Order to about her reveal in Star Wars Rebels. I am pretty stoked to get it. Going to start reading it real soon. Also picked up some good old Star Wars novels that were originally published back in the day that were some of the great reads in the EU. It's not an original print but it is a nice re-issue. Legacy series and Galaxy series.

Ok, so when I was on my lunch break today. I started reading the new book "Star Wars: Ashoka". I do have to say, that this is really great so far. I definitely recommend picking this up and reading it if you are a fan of Star Wars or Ashoka. I can only imagine that it is going to get better as you read further through the book. $13.99 for this book is a steal, well worth it, plus it is a hard cover. I think this is going to be one of the new core books of the "must have" line of Star Wars.

I go for Star Trek.. I didn't like star wars to much. Hey don't get me wrong the movies from both sides are epic! But if I had to choose a side, I will go with the U.S.S Enterprise

I did not know this! In the original Star Wars movie, the message from Princess Leia to Obi Wan, delivered by R2D2 actually had a "secret message" hidden in it.

It was discovered by a tech doing a sound study of the scene.

Amazing, isn't it!

I go for Star Trek.. I didn't like star wars to much. Hey don't get me wrong the movies from both sides are epic! But if I had to choose a side, I will go with the U.S.S Enterprise

i'd rather be on the executor in battle, at 15-16 km long and with a fleets worth of weaponry i think that is where you would be the most safe...except for the guy in command of the thing...

enterprise is like a shuttle craft or less to it

i'd rather be on the executor in battle, at 15-16 km long and with a fleets worth of weaponry i think that is where you would be the most safe...except for the guy in command of the thing...

enterprise is like a shuttle craft or less to it

True my friend... But if I remember correctly, Death Star was the size of a moon, and it was blown away by only two proton torpedoes... ;)

True my friend... But if I remember correctly, Death Star was the size of a moon, and it was blown away by only two proton torpedoes... ;)

True as well but there is no such incomprehensibly overlooked flaw in that SSD class(none that i know of)

True as well but there is no such incomprehensibly overlooked flaw in that SSD class(none that i know of)

I believe your one of the best Star Wars fan I meet in a long time. SW universe is absolutely great, and I love it. I hope to ear more of your passion...

Reactions: fguelffstan
I believe your one of the best Star Wars fan I meet in a long time. SW universe is absolutely great, and I love it. I hope to ear more of your passion...

Not sure how big a fan i am compared to others(some even have light saber replicas and such) but yeah i know a good deal just like trek,and i find it fun to discuss with you guys about a subject i know

Watched Star Wars: Rogue One today, was awesome. Really enjoyed it. Will buy it on Bluray too.

When they started the movie the first 15 minutes had no picture, only sound. When they got the picture up it froze but could still hear the dialogue. Someone in the back wasn't paying attention :/ they had to restart the movie then it worked fine.

I would go Star Wars. I grew up with it. By the way, I'm looking forward to see Star Wars: Rogue One. It has very good reviews. It looks great!

I vote Star Wars too.

Star Trek was much know in my country and Star Wars is one, maybe the one, of my best movie(s) since my childhood.

While I'm 100% I prefer Star Wars I still like the Star Trek movie (First Contact and the new reboot).

RIP Carrie Fisher. I'm rarely sad from the death of actors beacause I barely know them but this time I am.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.