Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't locked on the theme that should white day, but i realy would love to have that theme [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; what do you think about having the next SOTM a white day theme to have a male protagonist have the leading role?
Why must it be a male character? Who says a girl's valentine can't be another girl? :P

But yes, my, umm, preferences aside, sure! We can have a White Day theme with a male character as the focus. I don't see a problem with that.

Why must it be a male character? Who says a girl's valentine can't be another girl? :P

But yes, my, umm, preferences aside, sure! We can have a White Day theme with a male character as the focus. I don't see a problem with that.

Well yeah girls to girls but i would love something different and to give a shoot to have a male protagonist. It's gamble i know but i would like to make something different, most of the time we have female characters, so i thought something different for a change, i am getting boring the sakura themes at those specific time of year we had the sakura theme multiple times...

But i am open for more ideas so i would like to hear more options about the next theme.

Well yeah girls to girls but i would love something different and to give a shoot to have a male protagonist. It's gamble i know but i would like to make something different, most of the time we have female characters, so i thought something different for a change, i am getting boring the sakura themes at those specific time of year we had the sakura theme multiple times...

But i am open for more ideas so i would like to hear more options about the next theme.
Yeah, I was just joking. If we use female characters for Valentine's and more female characters for White Day, that's going to be pretty bland. The only visible differences will be the text and probably some decorations.

So, go ahead, having male characters once in a while isn't gonna hurt either :)

Yeah, I was just joking. If we use female characters for Valentine's and more female characters for White Day, that's going to be pretty bland. The only visible differences will be the text and probably some decorations.

So, go ahead, having male characters once in a while isn't gonna hurt either :)

Well it's a thought that i am having those days, but it's not locked on yet. The final desicion will be around 15-18 February. So i would love to see more opinion about this matter ;)

/me gives his status report: The project is about 70% done - Report end.

Edit: /me gives his status report: The project will be at tomorrow posted - Report end. - Feb. 10th 2017

Last edited:
wanted to do something for this one but since i don't have my photoshop ready i didn't can't do something.

But now today, i get it back. and a new version :D time to work on some thing

Entry changed ~
It didn't end up as I wanted but I guess it's still better than the previous one.

:akazukin_evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.