Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to have you back [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; :3
/me ties Iggy to a tree.

Now stay :3

If this really works with tying, is questionable at a Admin...xD

And yeah, we'll so to say Sep. and Oct. catch up with the amount of entries in this event...^_^

Glad to have you back [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; :3
/me ties Iggy to a tree.

Now stay :3
I'd rather be on the tying side, actually (;・∀・)

And thanks! Glad to be here. It's also nice to see that the SOTM is still riding along every month and that the regulars are still at it.

Last edited:
Heya [MENTION=76810]Capt Jam[/MENTION]; I noticed that you made a little spelling error in your entry. It says "STOM" instead of "SOTM" :3

Heya [MENTION=76810]Capt Jam[/MENTION]; I noticed that you made a little spelling error in your entry. It says "STOM" instead of "SOTM" :3

Many thanks unownHGSS. I always make that kind of mistake... My first language is french and for some reason, I have a tendency to switch letters when I write in english. I corrected it and noticed that I made the same mistake in SOTM october... Also corrected it. ;) Thanks again! Cheers

Many thanks unownHGSS. I always make that kind of mistake... My first language is french and for some reason, I have a tendency to switch letters when I write in english. I corrected it and noticed that I made the same mistake in SOTM october... Also corrected it. ;) Thanks again! Cheers

You're welcome ^^

Just placed my entry, though I may change it later~ I can change it right? [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

I do have an little idea for the christmas one....

altho i need to see how to make it

Hmm... What is with a bit gif-support? I mean: it could animated snow and lamps images inserted on the OP-posts - You understand me, or^_^?

Lamps could probably be good as long as they're not distracting (but we're talking about Christmas decorations...), but I'm not sure about snowflakes. To get the real feel of them being snowflakes, you'd need to have them fall all over the post, and I think that'd be too distracting. We can just have simpler decorations like mistletoes and stuff.

EDIT
Ihave some already done gif snow flakes as aditional effect but i am awaiting [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];-sama to instruct me of how i can use that effect above the background and the banner.
Probably not on the forum background. Not like the forum has a visible background now that we have a fluid layout (i.e. it scales with your screen width). I could probably look into getting them added to the banner, though that'll depend on the snowflakes (and whether or not the other two admins consent).

Lamps could probably be good as long as they're not distracting (but we're talking about Christmas decorations...), but I'm not sure about snowflakes. To get the real feel of them being snowflakes, you'd need to have them fall all over the post, and I think that'd be too distracting. We can just have simpler decorations like mistletoes and stuff.

EDIT
Probably not on the forum background. Not like the forum has a visible background now that we have a fluid layout (i.e. it scales with your screen width). I could probably look into getting them added to the banner, though that'll depend on the snowflakes (and whether or not the other two admins consent).

i mean not in the forum but only at the graphics i mean up the background and banner not the entier screen of the forum In worst case scenario i will add it only at the background the chess-like board and an extra layer as well a the up coming banner as well.

Ihave some already done gif snow flakes as aditional effect but i am awaiting [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];-sama to instruct me of how i can use that effect above the background and the banner.

Well, I didn't said, that the OP-posts (the Entry and Discussion) with snowflakes and lamps overload should, I mean in certain amount... - The lamps could e.g. the SOTM title decorate, where then along at BG not more than 10 strayed snowflakes falling would or so.

i mean not in the forum but only at the graphics i mean up the background and banner not the entier screen of the forum In worst case scenario i will add it only at the background the chess-like board and an extra layer as well a the up coming banner as well.
Ahh, I see. Sure then, go ahead. Make sure the gif isn't overly done, though, as gifs can be really distracting.

Well, I didn't said, that the OP-posts (the Entry and Discussion) with snowflakes and lamps overload should, I mean in certain amount... - The lamps could e.g. the SOTM title decorate, where then along at BG not more than 10 strayed snowflakes falling would or so.
Not a bad idea, though probably going to be quite a challenge to pull off. Placing the lamp, and designing the lamps themselves, etc, etc. Ultimately, I guess it's up to DA what he wants to add in his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.