[Discussions] SOTM#38 - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Your image in the Entry section is broken! Be sure re-upload it by the time the contest finishes!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Your image in the Entry section is broken! Be sure re-upload it by the time the contest finishes!

Hmm... Like D'angel already says: Because I can also my entry clear see, not broken. - This may be a tempoary case on your end with Photo, try it again - Check out... But thanks for the mentioning^_^

for signature and avatars (maximum 1,5MB per image) i am suggesting you that host site http://postimg.org/ i have using this site for over 8 years and i have never have had any problem but it's not for big images for signatures and avatar is perfect! And it's super damn fast and has never suffer bandwith problems like the "big" sites aka Photobucket...

for signature and avatars (maximum 1,5MB per image) i am suggesting you that host site http://postimg.org/ i have using this site for over 8 years and i have never have had any problem but it's not for big images for signatures and avatar is perfect! And it's super damn fast and has never suffer bandwith problems like the "big" sites aka Photobucket...

Hmm... I'll this site for the worst case save, thanks D'angel...:goodtea:

I just checked his entry the sig is working fine. Photobucket sometimes can't give full bandwith so sometimes images they might look like broken but after some time they work perfect.

Hmm... Like D'angel already says: Because I can also my entry clear see, not broken. - This may be a tempoary case on your end with Photo, try it again - Check out... But thanks for the mentioning^_^

Oh it's working again now. Must've been Bucket's side :3

Hmm, yeah... Free themed one wouldn't bad this time... But you could the others mention let, and about the upcoming SOTM discuss...xD

yeah i took that opportunity to ask you people to know what you might like to be the next SOTM theme ;)

Hmm, for that you having except this still 2 days for it, hmm...until tomorrow about the topic of the upcoming SOTM talk and some suggestions give, and then at 31th an speed-poll open, where then at Apr. 1st the new race open...

I would like to now before April's 1st!

Hmm, okay... Well, to be honest, I'm in an free themed one... - and K-chan seems also for to be, where then 3 for Free themed (you, K-chan and me):0 for other themed ones...xD

Just for the record, I've spoken with Dark Angel about it. I personally like KK's idea of a theme centred on depictions of fun/joyful stuff. To quote what I said to DA: "bright colours, nothing dark, something depicting celebrations or smiling characters or vacations," something that "may seem pretty similar to spring."

Reactions: Touwa Erio
Hmm... Okay, I'm in. Well, let's find some "happy~flippy" materials...xD

The Poll is open

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];
[MENTION=790]Pekie[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];

Good Luck to everyone!

Thread is closed.

Untitled_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?