[Discussions] SOTM #31 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Like it hears, that the mood to the summer moves...:dead:

Well, this did you few times already mentioned to me... I'd looking forward nevertheless...:dead:

:nekopara_goodluck: DA i hope you will take your time with them thou don't put your health at risk

remember Bismark's render? i might use it with a sea background and i have far more many renders that can much summer / sea / beach themes

Yeah, I remember on her... - Hmm, then much luck (if we this theme than SOTM get)...:dead:

well we don't know nothing yet about new sotm.

I thinks it's time to move to the next sotm ;)

Hmm... Well, indeed. But we've on the opinion of the other candidates wait, and on the final decision of Ignis...:dead:

oh well... we will see when it will be ready...

for now

/me is relaxing whatching Hibiki Euphonium Ep9

Well, at weekend should we an final decision get about the upcoming SOTM...:dead:

Edit: /me watches that anime as well (already twince)...

yep cant wait really feel like i will enter one just need know what rules will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.