[Discussions] SOTM#19 - July/August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm im also a little confused here 8D OTL to participate do i just post it in the entry thread o:?
cause i wanna also participate since the theme seems cool XD

just post your entry in the entry thread. don't forget to turn of your signature, when you do so^^

oh okay noted and thank you 8D shall post my entries soon XD since i felt like making two :3

edit: weew finally finished \O/ and posted my entries hopefully they're accepted :'3

Last edited:
hey, im sorry that i deleted my entry. just i didnt read the directions carefully and had to delete it.

UPDATE: Deadline until next week and we'll officially close the entries thread!^^

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION] ; do i have to post here first until i can join or post an entry?

You can directly post it on the entries thread.^^

May i Ask for what theme we are competing here? Making siggys?
theme is dreams

Yup, theme is dreams.^^

a lot of dreams about cakes :runhappy:

That's a sweet dream. hahaha.^^

erm im also a little confused here 8D OTL to participate do i just post it in the entry thread o:?
cause i wanna also participate since the theme seems cool XD

Directly on the entry thread.^^

just post your entry in the entry thread. don't forget to turn of your signature, when you do so^^

Yup~ Thank you for pointing that out.^^

oh okay noted and thank you 8D shall post my entries soon XD since i felt like making two :3

edit: weew finally finished \O/ and posted my entries hopefully they're accepted :'3

Verified~~

hey, im sorry that i deleted my entry. just i didnt read the directions carefully and had to delete it.

Not a problem. You may still join if you want.^^

woo one week to go, man if i even get one vote ill be happy XD

Yea, it'll be interesting. Quite a few entries this time :o
Been a while since I've seen this many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。