SOPA / PIPA - A new threat to Online Freedom

Wikipedia's blacked out, damn, I have an essay due. History will be made today

ROFL

Anyway, while i agree with stopping SOPA/PIPA, the list of opponents to SOPA/PIPA on the Google site are all companies that will be hurt from this legislature... and i am sure the people supporting SOPA/PIPA are companies that think they will gain form it... so in the end, this is a corporate battle... orz
...let's just hope the companies against are the ones to win

Wikkpedia is online for me......

I know that they did a black out 'cause they wanted to raise awareness on the SOPA bill.

SOPA/PIPA will never win. It is just plain unjust. And just imagine what could have happened if those were approved.
It's The World against America.

hmm.. think need to find a hosts on Russians, USA Doesn't Attack Russians rite ? LOL.

With all being said and done, both the SOPA/PIPA has been postponed yet again.

hmm.. think need to find a hosts on Russians, USA Doesn't Attack Russians rite ? LOL.

Hahaha I totally agree! XD

Russia, China and Japan for leading hosting server hotspots! XD

We also needs lots of chips, pizza, tacos, drinks and popcorn for that.

We need Macho Man to come and elbow drop that bill. :D

We also needs lots of chips, pizza, tacos, drinks and popcorn for that.

a cup of coffee and a guns is needed. :p

67e10127e9.jpg

Last edited:
Uh....why do we need the gun Tsubame?

Can't we just have Undertaker come and tombstone Mr. Smith?

Hahaha I totally agree! XD

Russia, China and Japan for leading hosting server hotspots! XD

I don't think Japan based filehosting company would be happy with Japan materials shared ... Anime/manga/games

It's not just those kind of products or stuff are circulated on the net for free...
We have wares, music and lots lots more so they'll just have to cooperate and mix-match stuff XD

The bill was not going to pass either way, but when the bill is introduced again in the future it'll have better image as "a bill that was postponed" than "a bill that was already rejected once".

with SOPA being pulled out just right after MU taken down, im really getting curious it might be that SOPA actually was meant to take down MU from the start!

i know right :3 hahaha once i found this i was like PERFECT

I just hope all this back to normal...it really doesn't make sense for us to limit ourselves just because of the censorship controversy in US. The whole world will pay just because this ridiculous bill......

Just keep the privacy at bay but no strict the freedom we have! What the hell is the voice of justice! This is not just a ridiculous bill, but also the REAL threat to our freedom!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US