SOPA / PIPA - A new threat to Online Freedom

SOPA/PIPA or any other of its transformation should never be approved. Fighting to resolve copyright infringement's issues?? That' just a scapegoat. They obviously want total control again seeing how things are going on in america again. =_=

Yes, AS may not be america-based and let's all just hope it remains unaffected. But Megaupload was actually a Hong Kong-based site and was shut not just because it had US-based servers...

How can they still call their country "Land Of The Free" if they go around restricting stuff?? =_=

http://www.blackoutsopa.org/

Hmmm and I remember people were talking on admin forums that theres already some FP which auto deletes files on files providers by using file rather than manual DMCA. Dunno much about it as I didn't find time to read about it.
As far as I know USA was always a land of strange "rules", and nothing will change cause I'm sure Obama will win, wonder who he will fight next, probably Iran^^.
Sopa/Pipa and anything else will come sooner or later, goverment can use the "fight pedophilia" case for anything, even though I'm on net for like 8-10 years and haven't seen even 1 site/file/movie with such content ... But no we need to save the children :&.

Anonymous launches largest attack ever, crippling government and music industry sites | Anonymous Goes on Megaupload Revenge Spree: DoJ, RIAA, MPAA, and Universal Music All Offline

Bravo :))

I believe SOPA might be using this as an example since they lost 7 Supporters =/
Once they crack down on Megaupload. Shit just got real.
This keeps up, Anime-"Sharing" Won't exist? =[ sad face.

this is just a start... and they did it without SOPA, soon after that stupid law activated, the whole world will be forced to bow under USA
Naah for few weeks maybe, but then something new will come out. Its about time something comparable to torrent came out.

Truth be told. The SOPA and PIPA bills are yet again part of a much larger conspiracy.
The anti-piracy and anti-copyright infringement parts are just "scapegoats" and alibis.
They obviously just want total control of the net.

Truth be told. The SOPA and PIPA bills are yet again part of a much larger conspiracy.
The anti-piracy and anti-copyright infringement parts are just "scapegoats" and alibis.
They obviously just want total control of the net.

YES! thank you!
that's what i what trying say it before,
but i guess some people don't really care about what's happening! not until they feel it themselves!

some people are still thinking "don't worry... someone will show up and be a hero"

*Sigh*
Well what can you expect? It's AMERICA after all. They always try to be on the center of everything else. =_="
This time, the fall will really hurt them badly so they really better think twice, hundred-fold before amending those bills.

I thought that bills could only be changed if the citizens supported it.

Last edited:
Could we keep the politics out of this discussion, please?

Internet was first military based and usa did have full control, however now its not possible. People will go underground, at first maybe local clusters of Wi-fi and stuff, but sooner or later things will get normalized. The only thing that will be lost is the feel of freedom we one of the first internet users had.
I didn't have internet when there were only text based messages, however I remember times when telephone modems were used for connectin. Then times of shitty eye burning colorfull websites, and companies having a company website containing only a first page made in Frontpage or notepad.

Yes. And with the current standing of the bills, Lamar Smugface Smith is counting his days.

As far as I read wjunction and other forums, filehosters mostly delete Us links and stuff. Anime is so nichee that Japanese don't give a damn about piracy, they probably just restrict their market and don't give a heck about other countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US