Share a Random Fact about yourself~

Hmm most guys have better hair? Cuz they dont do all that stuff and cut it regularly~

/is in the royal family of Procrastination~ so is [MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION];? XD

so you'll like a feminine girl that looks like a gorilla?

of course no ! lol . I mean I prefer beautiful girl who isn't popular and just like normal girl than girl who is popular and fashionista. Hm, to be exact, I want a girl that ready to become wife :blushing:

you do realize that a beautiful girl can't be not popular right? everyone(of around 20) wants a girl whose wife material. Older men want trophy wives that don't know how to do anything except look good.

you're talking about what I refer to as socialites, they thrive on attention. Its good to have an ideal woman, I envy those who do.

not always, in my place, beautiful girl that have wife material not always popular, yes some of them is popular but not all. The one who popular is the one who looks like a slut -_-

probably the reason for that is the majority of your school's/country/locality male population only categorizes popularity with how much skin a hot girl can reveal. I honestly look at the hair first, face second, the clothes third, and the body last.

yes many boys in my place such a dickhead, value woman for her body only. I look at face first, and second but most important is legs lol, beautiful body come with beautiful legs :smug:

trannies have beautiful bodies and legs too you know. XD

but I realized that my preferences only apply to anime. XD most girls in real life don't value their hair and use so much altering chemicals. :sigh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?