Senki Zesshou Symphogear gets a 3rd stage^^!!!

Kansha'suru, arigatou Unown-kun...:samuraihero:

Well, the things getting faster today guys...:goodtea:

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

Reactions: espiekerella
Ah, that anime... Well, it's indeed unfair, that they the at process frozen had KSnH...>_>

Indeed, I actually wish they would continue with making the anime, it was great and I loved the first two season, I re-watched it again recently and it was as great as I remember it. The jokes, action and story was wacky, things might be weird from time to time but it certain was a fun ride.

Indeed, I actually wish they would continue with making the anime, it was great and I loved the first two season, I re-watched it again recently and it was as great as I remember it. The jokes, action and story was wacky, things might be weird from time to time but it certain was a fun ride.

:sigh: Yeah, I know what you saying... Since the last quote of Musashi did me highly pushed up for the 3rd season...

:sigh: Yeah, I know what you saying... Since the last quote of Musashi did me highly pushed up for the 3rd season...

I also thought you later found an interview/poster saying that they're making Season 3. Or was that a mistake xD?

I also thought you later found an interview/poster saying that they're making Season 3. Or was that a mistake xD?

Well, from the twitter-wall of Sunrise did said: That they it continue... (What after this message did' the report about that here made...), but after months did they said: That they the project for an unknown time shut down, due lack of staff capacity etc. (...) And this status quo is still... so...>_>

>_< I really wish someone will pick it up and do it, I love that show man.

News Update (!)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

News update (!)

OP.

Mizuki Nanaka (Kazanari Tsubasa): [Exterminate]

ED.

Takagaki Ayahi (Yukine Chris): [Rebirth-day]

New chara's:

20150607163215.jpg

Source(s): SZS'GX (official website)/otakomu.blog/moetron.com (twitter wall-box)

News update (!)

Reactions: KingArturia
News update (!)

I'm afraid I don't watch for the story. Yukine transformation = I'm.. satisfied. If only she kept her "BANG!".
Tsubasa > Yukine >> Hot-blooded girl.

Reactions: fguelffstan
But but but...this story have always been about the struggle of Hibiki and her friend xD
Well, Hibiki-chan is the main-main protagonist of the whole series, but your beloved Tsubasa-chan'll because of this not less in the show shown - Because the series needs his/her idol...xD
So much random going on at the beginning.
Needs more Yukine, less hot-blooded girl.

And at hot-blooded girl whom had you your in mind...>_>???

Pys4dtDs.jpg

Source(s): yaraon-blog.com

Last edited:
Well, we've then again about more than a year for the airing wait - better said: Sometime in 2017...xD

Well I waited for Evangelion 4.0 for so long, it can't be longer than that surely. Oh also Full Metal Panic, that's over 10 years of waiting.

Oh also Full Metal Panic, that's over 10 years of waiting.

Ah, keyword: FMP - It has got an re-make (but dunno yet, if a sequel will be - or really a re-make...)...

And I'm still waiting for any new info about Girls Work from TM/Ufo (since meanwhile 6 years...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload