Senki Zesshou Symphogear gets a 3rd stage^^!!!

Ah, keyword: FMP - It has got an re-make (but dunno yet, if a sequel will be - or really a re-make...)...

I'm just happy I get to hear Sousuke and Kaname voice again. Whether its a remake or not, they did say they'll complete the series this time. Remake just mean we get more episodes, that's really it.

Reactions: fguelffstan
I'm just happy I get to hear Sousuke and Kaname voice again. Whether its a remake or not, they did say they'll complete the series this time. Remake just mean we get more episodes, that's really it.

Well, I guess then, that they with the LN original finish want/wanna... Hmm... Let's see...:goodtea:

title_20160227192628367s.png

CcNs5KrUMAAMrJW.jpg

Source: yaraon-blog.com

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION];

Last edited:
News update(!)

Okay, you'll me not believe maybe, but it's the truth...:goodtea:
THERE WILL ALSO THE 5TH SEASON RUNNING SOON!!!

【速報】「戦姫絶唱シンフォギア」まさかの4期&5期製作決定!

1456656822-7a78fb5c3bf9e83da92aa7d15f7ba8de.png

Source: yaraon-blog.com

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION];

Last edited:
JULY YES, MY NEED FOR SYMPHOGEAR IS RISING EVERY DAMN DAY...

OT: Actually what happened to the game they mentioned when they did the Symphogear concert?? :L

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; That Symphogear mobage?

>> symphogear.bushimo.jp/post-all

I was interested in it until DMM decides to announce miko colle, 社にほへと :D

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I think Mikocolle will be using crafting gacha like in KC, Bungo, Touken and Icchiban. We got way too many different resources for it to be a simple evil gacha game.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; That Symphogear mobage?

>> symphogear.bushimo.jp/post-all

I was interested in it until DMM decides to announce miko colle, 社にほへと :D

Miko colle is kind of evil considering I see a lot of popular VA already, this is going to be one big gatrap :L

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I think Mikocolle will be using crafting gacha like in KC, Bungo, Touken and Icchiban. We got way too many different resources for it to be a simple evil gacha game.

Please use the proper section and thread(if about the game of Symphogear is) for it, thanks.

Back to the topic at hand, I wonder what enemy they will fight this time round :P

Back to the topic at hand, I wonder what enemy they will fight this time round :P

Hmm... Well, till 2nd season was Symphogear vs. villain Symphogear+Noice; season 3 Symphogear vs. alchemist-magus-Autoscorers-villain Symphogear+super Noise. Hmm... Probably Symphogear vs. priest-magus+orcs? Who knows it, in few months I'll the newest news about check.

Hmm... Well, till 2nd season was Symphogear vs. villain Symphogear+Noice; season 3 Symphogear vs. alchemist-magus-Autoscorers-villain Symphogear+super Noise. Hmm... Probably Symphogear vs. priest-magus+orcs? Who knows it, in few months I'll the newest news about check.

I think there was a hint in the trailer but I couldn't work out what it implies :L Though from what I can remember from ending of S3, it would probably take place somewhere Europe no?

I think there was a hint in the trailer but I couldn't work out what it implies :L Though from what I can remember from ending of S3, it would probably take place somewhere Europe no?

Well, in the PV you could see that Tsubasa in the jungle was, and Hibiki somewhere in the desert - my guess somewhere between near-east and India.

Hmm... But they had been in Europe a case: as Maria and Tsubasa together a concert had in UK, where their new battle begun in season 3.

Well, in the PV you could see that Tsubasa in the jungle was, and Hibiki somewhere in the desert - my guess somewhere between near-east and India.

Hmm... But they had been in Europe a case: as Maria and Tsubasa together a concert had in UK, where their new battle begun in season 3.

I thought the conversation between Shishou and Tsubasa's dad was saying that there was something happening in Europe hence why I thought S4 might be based there instead.

I thought the conversation between Shishou and Tsubasa's dad was saying that there was something happening in Europe hence why I thought S4 might be based there instead.

Hmm... Like already mentioned before: I'll looking forward in few weeks for, then shoud at least some new news about the plot and the locations give.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03