[Adapted Game] Senki Zesshou no Symphogear - XD Unlimited

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

1473826495998.jpg

Well, like already mentioned: the RPG-game adaptation was via Nicovideo announced, that SZnS under the name Senki Zesshou no Symphogear - XD Unlimited in 2017 for the mobile devices Android and iSO released will.

Source(s): Nicovideo/yaraon-blog.com

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

Wait, is that Tsubasa I see??? Please bring her back!!!!

Yeah, she is between Kirika, Shirabe and Kanade...xD

But really, didn't noticed her out of the girl group at the OP-image...^_^?

Yeah, she is between Kirika, Shirabe and Kanade...xD

But really, didn't noticed her out of the girl group at the OP-image...^_^?

o.O How do you not notice Tsubasa xD I only wish she have a bigger role in the anime ;_;

o.O How do you not notice Tsubasa xD I only wish she have a bigger role in the anime ;_;

Ehmm... The question was to you directed, not to me...xD

Hmm... But okay, well, if I so think/remember: she had in the first season relatively a big role - She wasn't locked out there, and in the last season (S3) was she or her family case confirmed... So to see, I'd not say that she was neglected in the arcs really...

Ehmm... The question was to you directed, not to me...xD

Hmm... But okay, well, if I so think/remember: she had in the first season relatively a big role - She wasn't locked out there, and in the last season (S3) was she or her family case confirmed... So to see, I'd not say that she was neglected in the arcs really...

Tsubana didn't play that big of a role in the past 2 season which makes me sad, I also wish Kanade didn't just randomly get deleted before we even get to know her :/

Tsubana didn't play that big of a role in the past 2 season which makes me sad, I also wish Kanade didn't just randomly get deleted before we even get to know her :/

Aah... Well, probably in the 2 upcoming seasons we'll get more of her and from Kanade (btw, some rumors saying: that Kanade physically and mentally coming back will...)

Aah... Well, probably in the 2 upcoming seasons we'll get more of her and from Kanade (btw, some rumors saying: that Kanade physically and mentally coming back will...)

I want my Kanade please, because I like how she sacrificed herself for a complete stranger, even something Tsubasa can't do at the beginning. I also quite like her voice :D

I want my Kanade please, because I like how she sacrificed herself for a complete stranger, even something Tsubasa can't do at the beginning. I also quite like her voice :D

Hmm... Well, I'm not the Anime God, where then I can't you this wish serving...xD

And you do mean sure Mizugi Nana - Well, if you're LL~Sunshine seeing, then are you able her to hear there...xD Btw, you'll even in the spin-off anime of Working! in Working!!! hear her (Because she got the role in a last-min-action from Taneda Risa-chan, because Risa-chan will be due a illness from the seiyuu-business away...;_; )...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Update News (!)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Back to topic: In the geme you'll be then sure able Tsubasa as MC to play...xD

Last edited:
Oh man 2017 release >_> We don't even know early 2017 or late 2017 ._.

Yeah, but at least they did nevertheless a early date given for, not like at his/her anime format: where after their announcements more than a year wait had on the broadcast date (at the last season was about 1 1/2 years long the waiting). Where then we could be glad for...xD

Reactions: fguelffstan
Yeah, but at least they did nevertheless a early date given for, not like at his/her anime format: where after their announcements more than a year wait had on the broadcast date (at the last season was about 1 1/2 years long the waiting). Where then we could be glad for...xD

Speaking of that, I wonder what happen to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, love to see Season 3

Speaking of that, I wonder what happen to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, love to see Season 3

Hmm... Unhappily that project is still frozen, about some weeks ago I did hoped in Dengeki's fest. finally some new infos about it to hear, but lol...>_>

Hmm... Unhappily that project is still frozen, about some weeks ago I did hoped in Dengeki's fest. finally some new infos about it to hear, but lol...>_>

RIP my KSnH, I guess I'll just wait for the new Full Metal Panic! and Symphogear....speaking about delayed anime, where the heck is my Evangelion 4.0?

RIP my KSnH, I guess I'll just wait for the new Full Metal Panic! and Symphogear....speaking about delayed anime, where the heck is my Evangelion 4.0?

Yep...>_>

1st: About FMP (Didn't felt about a thread to make...xD)
2nd: SZS (The same status like before, no new news about it since the announcement...)
3rd: Eva 4 (Zero info yet...)

Yep...>_>

1st: About FMP (Didn't felt about a thread to make...xD)
2nd: SZS (The same status like before, no new news about it since the announcement...)
3rd: Eva 4 (Zero info yet...)

Man I love KSnH because they have one of the best cast for anime back then........
I love to hear the slapstick comedy between Tessa, Kaname and Sousuke
Symphogear because amazing song and CV :D
Evangelion is because they built all the hype and died. Seriously. PLEASE JUST GIVE ME MY ENDING?!?!!?!

Man I love KSnH because they have one of the best cast for anime back then........
I love to hear the slapstick comedy between Tessa, Kaname and Sousuke
Symphogear because amazing song and CV :D
Evangelion is because they built all the hype and died. Seriously. PLEASE JUST GIVE ME MY ENDING?!?!!?!
I love it also KSnH, because of the crazy and funny community there and the world of them!

And yeah FMP, there I'll nostalgic: The harem battle around our brave hero, the action and and and...

SZS: Due the interesting battle wise, powerful songs there, the different and funny characters, and the world around this.

And dunno, what the producers of Eva thinking, but they seem us to love to tease hellish...

I love it also KSnH, because of the crazy and funny community there and the world of them!

And yeah FMP, there I'll nostalgic: The harem battle around our brave hero, the action and and and...

SZS: Due the interesting battle wise, powerful songs there, the different and funny characters, and the world around this.

And dunno, what the producers of Eva thinking, but they seem us to love to tease hellish...

Nostalgic value of FMP is definitely high for me as well, Tessa and Kaname voice, though I like both the voice actress however I haven't seen much of them outside of FMP, hence why this will be one nice trip down memory lane for me. If this goes well, I demand FMP! Fumofuu 2 please.

Symphogear I have no idea how they're gonna bring it back, but whatever it is as long as they still deliver amazing song they'll continue to have support :D Aoi and Nana songs are always amazing :D

The dream of seeing Evangelion 4.0 before I die is still on my Bucket list.

I do love KSnH, the character have a nice decent pace of development, even for an anime is great to see. The thing that I'm most sad about is that its too short, I heard the LN is still ongoing, making me think why they haven't been making Season 3 like they promised, I wonder what happened to the plan?? Maybe having such big CV cast have its own drawback of different CV have different schedule to fulfill?

Speaking of movies, Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel is going to be one feel trip for me, Saber Alter + Illya Heaven Dress is gonna be tear jerking moments for me, I can already predict it.

Sorry [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];, but I'll tomorrow (actually Monday is it meanwhile at me) these reply, because I'm deadly sleepy, where then - Bye and g'night!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nostalgic value of FMP is definitely high for me as well, Tessa and Kaname voice, though I like both the voice actress however I haven't seen much of them outside of FMP, hence why this will be one nice trip down memory lane for me. If this goes well, I demand FMP! Fumofuu 2 please.

Symphogear I have no idea how they're gonna bring it back, but whatever it is as long as they still deliver amazing song they'll continue to have support :D Aoi and Nana songs are always amazing :D

The dream of seeing Evangelion 4.0 before I die is still on my Bucket list.

I do love KSnH, the character have a nice decent pace of development, even for an anime is great to see. The thing that I'm most sad about is that its too short, I heard the LN is still ongoing, making me think why they haven't been making Season 3 like they promised, I wonder what happened to the plan?? Maybe having such big CV cast have its own drawback of different CV have different schedule to fulfill?

Speaking of movies, Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel is going to be one feel trip for me, Saber Alter + Illya Heaven Dress is gonna be tear jerking moments for me, I can already predict it.

FMP: Kaname's tsundere explosive site is so priceless, I could smile in me...xD And Tessa's innocent-clumsy attitude can't value! And the stupid/helpless expression on his face of Sasuake, there you've the urge him with a folded paper like Kaname it does him slap...xD

SZS: Hmm... Well, I guess that there will sure some new villains pop up, where the girls and the world with dirty tricks threaten will... What this of course from Hibiki and of her friends stopped will, and the villains their asses kicked off will...xD

Eva: Lol, don't think so...xD

KSnH: Well, so far I know about is, that the producers decided have the process shut down - so long they're not again a less full schedule having. Because the both seasons did very much required in the production - especially time. And this couldn't do, because they was and are still very busy with other projects (like with LL-Sunshine and Gundam). And the both seasons was exactly from the first 2 vols of the LN series adapted, together are 9 vols (since this summer). Yeah, so to see they had meanwhile at least season 3 and 4 adapted, but unhappily time is merciless...>_>

Fate: Yeah, I'm also already overloaded, I can't more wait finally at next year the TV-adaptation of Fate/EXTRA and the final last main route of Fate/Stay Night - Heaven's Feel to see!!! The next year will be the year of the years!!! But like we already know, is the Fate movie not a single movie, but a trilogy. We'll be then with Fate still years long served, and not just with the main Fate, but also with the of Illya's!!! Who knows, with what us still TM surprise will...xD

Last edited:
FMP: Kaname's tsundere explosive site is so priceless, I could smile in me...xD And Tessa's innocent-clumsy attitude can't value! And the stupid/helpless expression on his face of Sasuake, there you've the urge him with a folded paper like Kaname it does him slap...xD

SZS: Hmm... Well, I guess that there will sure some new villains pop up, where the girls and the world with dirty tricks threaten will... What this of course from Hibiki and of her friends stopped will, and the villains their asses kicked off will...xD

Eva: Lol, don't think so...xD

KSnH: Well, so far I know about is, that the producers decided have the process shut down - so long they're not again a less full schedule having. Because the both seasons did very much required in the production - especially time. And this couldn't do, because they was and are still very busy with other projects (like with LL-Sunshine and Gundam). And the both seasons was exactly from the first 2 vols of the LN series adapted, together are 9 vols (since this summer). Yeah, so to see they had meanwhile at least season 3 and 4 adapted, but unhappily time is merciless...>_>

Fate: Yeah, I'm also already overloaded, I can't more wait finally at next year the TV-adaptation of Fate/EXTRA and the final last main route of Fate/Stay Night - Heaven's Feel to see!!! The next year will be the year of the years!!! But like we already know, is the Fate movie not a single movie, but a trilogy. We'll be then with Fate still years long served, and not just with the main Fate, but also with the of Illya's!!! Who knows, with what us still TM surprise will...xD

Oh that paper-fan, oh it bring back so much memories :D I now crave for Fumofuu S2 even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't say I'm a fan of Nero but I guess I'll see. I'm still a bit meh on the fact that they're splitting Heaven's Feel into 3 parts, this may or may not end very badly, depending on how they cut it, however I believe a large part of movie 1 would be "revision" for most fans xD So we're probably not going to get something new until part 2, or mid part 2 to be very honest. But I cannot say no to more Seiba :D

Symphogear I hope won't get too "repetitive" so fan get a bit disappointed with the plot, but to be honest, a true Symphogear fan should be there for the songs, not for the plot! Phonic Gain OP!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo WE'RE NOW 7 SEASONS BEHIND KSnH? FUDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh that paper-fan, oh it bring back so much memories :D I now crave for Fumofuu S2 even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't say I'm a fan of Nero but I guess I'll see. I'm still a bit meh on the fact that they're splitting Heaven's Feel into 3 parts, this may or may not end very badly, depending on how they cut it, however I believe a large part of movie 1 would be "revision" for most fans xD So we're probably not going to get something new until part 2, or mid part 2 to be very honest. But I cannot say no to more Seiba :D

Symphogear I hope won't get too "repetitive" so fan get a bit disappointed with the plot, but to be honest, a true Symphogear fan should be there for the songs, not for the plot! Phonic Gain OP!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo WE'RE NOW 7 SEASONS BEHIND KSnH? FUDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, you've it!!! Btw, did you the link about FMP checked, what I did few days ago here given?

But it'd the sense give, why they H'sF in 3 movies splited have. Because otherwise it'd be a marthon movie of 6 hours (I do hope that they at least 3x2 hour movies making will). Hmm... Probably they'll F/GO adapt (where technically it's already by the countless MCs and PVs adapted), but this wouldn't be a surprise^_^ You had then again what longer of Seiba...:goodtea:

SZS: Well, so long we no new infos about have, we could be then on anything ready.

KSoH: Hmm... More likely sometime in 202X we'd have season 9 - due the production time...xD

News update (!)

OT: Actually what happened to the game they mentioned when they did the Symphogear concert?? :L

Well, on the official website of the game's is it still announced: "sometime in 2017 will be released"

Battle: It's a full RPG-game, where on a simple battle-system basing...
slide_battle.png

Music Box: You can the charas like at other RPG-mobile-games level up and their skills increase...
slide_music.png

Story mode: You're able of the 3 seasons of the anime to play...
slide_story.png

Arena/Event mode: You're able against other Symphogear-players to fight (Arena), and in Event through missions to play...
slide_pvp.png

Source: symphogear.bushimo.jp

Not looking bad so far. I just hope not tons and tons of Gatrap rolls >_<

Gatrap... What? Sorry, but I seem to be missed of the lession about "Gatrap" at that time...>_>

And yeah, it looks pretty cool, but I fear that this not in my country reachable will be...:deadsad:

Gatrap... What? Sorry, but I seem to be missed of the lession about "Gatrap" at that time...>_>

And yeah, it looks pretty cool, but I fear that this not in my country reachable will be...:deadsad:

Yea its a running joke for those who is around the F/GO thread, the Gacha rate is so bad we normally call it a complete trap, thus I normally fuse the two word together and call it Gatrap :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link