[Adapted Game] Senki Zesshou no Symphogear - XD Unlimited

Yea its a running joke for those who is around the F/GO thread, the Gacha rate is so bad we normally call it a complete trap, thus I normally fuse the two word together and call it Gatrap :L

Ah so. Well, we have first try with, then we're smarter - if it a success or a trash is/was. But my feeling says: that this could be different, I having my faith in that.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Ah so. Well, we have first try with, then we're smarter - if it a success or a trash is/was. But my feeling says: that this could be different, I having my faith in that.

I'll be trying my hardest to get Kanade if they ever release Kanade :L

Reactions: fguelffstan
You think they'll release her as well? I don't know :L Maybe even Carol :L

Hu, I hearing a doubt? Lol, of course they'll it give! Hey, did you thought that they only the 6 active Symphoger-users (Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Kirika and Shirabe) offer will? Lol. You'll be also able with Miku (Hibiki's bestfriend and childhood friend), Serena (Maria's little sister) and Kanade play. - And with Carol, well she belongs in the game to the Enemy party. Though, it'll be allowed also with her and Fine to play.

Hu, I hearing a doubt? Lol, of course they'll it give! Hey, did you thought that they only the 6 active Symphoger-users (Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Kirika and Shirabe) offer will? Lol. You'll be also able with Miku (Hibiki's bestfriend and childhood friend), Serena (Maria's little sister) and Kanade play. - And with Carol, well she belongs in the game to the Enemy party. Though, it'll be allowed also with her and Fine to play.

Ohhh Fine would be great, even Shisou would be amazing :L

I'm a simple man, I see Symphogear, I hit like.

But that Kanade though, I think that also confirm multiple classes for characters from the look of the trailer.

I'm a simple man, I see Symphogear, I hit like.

But that Kanade though, I think that also confirm multiple classes for characters from the look of the trailer.

Yeah, you're right with that...xD

Hmm... And, I do think also so... Lance type (like Kanade); Sword type (like Tsubasa); Archer/Gun type (like Chris); and the rest...

Though I wonder me, if there much more Symphogear-users give will... Because 11 Symphogears (Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Kirika, Tsubame, Kanade, Mirai, Fine, Selena and Carol) are too smal for a MMO-RPG-mobile game - Phantom of the Kill and KanColle having about more than 50 charas each - maybe there will give also like at the already mentioned mobile-games a evolving-system (though, if you so think only the 6 current active Syimphogear-users: Hibiki's and Maria's party having few versions of itself - even so isn't enough...)... But let's see...

Though I wonder me, if there much more Symphogear-users give will... Because 11 Symphogears (Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Kirika, Tsubame, Kanade, Mirai, Fine, Selena and Carol) are too smal for a MMO-RPG-mobile game - Phantom of the Kill and KanColle having about more than 50 charas each - maybe there will give also like at the already mentioned mobile-games a evolving-system (though, if you so think only the 6 current active Syimphogear-users: Hibiki's and Maria's party having few versions of itself - even so isn't enough...)... But let's see...

I'm not sure about the details, but the official website only list 9 playable characters, Fine and Carol is currently under enemy tab, whether they will be released as playable characters in the future is unknown yet.

I'm not sure about the details, but the official website only list 9 playable characters, Fine and Carol is currently under enemy tab, whether they will be released as playable characters in the future is unknown yet.

Well, I know that they're in Enemy section... - Though, I'd not mind Carol to play...

But really, they should really some more playable charas develop, because otherwise it'd be then really really smal the selection/option...

Well, I know that they're in Enemy section... - Though, I'd not mind Carol to play...

But really, they should really some more playable charas develop, because otherwise it'd be then really really smal the selection/option...

I won't be surprised if more get added depending on how S4 and S5 is developed, there will likely to be more potential characters and antagonist development in my opinion. But starting with their roster for now with multiple different version won't be too bad depending on how fast update come, I would also like to point out Gree is the development team, knowing them milking their won fan base with constant bad gatrap etc, I won't be surprised that they'll be churning out events like once every month.

I won't be surprised if more get added depending on how S4 and S5 is developed, there will likely to be more potential characters and antagonist development in my opinion. But starting with their roster for now with multiple different version won't be too bad depending on how fast update come, I would also like to point out Gree is the development team, knowing them milking their won fan base with constant bad gatrap etc, I won't be surprised that they'll be churning out events like once every month.

Well, there should be some new charas in 4th and 5th of the anime...

Hmm... And let's see... But I'm sure that the game not - and even maybe in next year not in Europe/western side released will be...

OT: The BD/DVD of the KanColle movie will be in Aug. 30 of this year released.

Update News (!)

In the 10th Anniversary Fest. of Bushiroad did they finally some in-game PVs presented.

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Source(s): 4gamer.net

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Game play wise seems rather similar to FGO :O

I don't really care whether it is Europe release or not, I'll play the JP release of the game :P

OT: That's still too far away T_T

Game play wise seems rather similar to FGO :O

I don't really care whether it is Europe release or not, I'll play the JP release of the game :P

OT: That's still too far away T_T

Well, like other MMO-JRPGs nowadays... But nevertheless not less interesting, I'd wanna it now play!!!!

Hmm... How? The western Google Play Store didn't get the license yet, except if you somehow a connection having to the JP-server/Play Store...

OT: Lol, only 3 months (this month is also soon gone) - You won't notice that these quick next to you passing will...

Well, like other MMO-JRPGs nowadays... But nevertheless not less interesting, I'd wanna it now play!!!!

Hmm... How? The western Google Play Store didn't get the license yet, except if you somehow a connection having to the JP-server/Play Store...

OT: Lol, only 3 months (this month is also soon gone) - You won't notice that these quick next to you passing will...

Because unless they IP block it, it is easy to get APK on the internet for popular games such as Symphogear, so I won't have a problem playing the game. And you're not wrong, a lot of the new mobile game tends to have that kind of play style :L I kind of wish a new system which is different to this overused system but hey :P

OT: But but...I WANT IT NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.