Re: Sekirei Season 3

In my case I only care about the ending. I mean, somehow I have a bad feeling about it. On the other hand I think: "There's too much fun in the anime to have a bad ending." ... I mean, even the "Game master" doesn't look that much like an antagonist.

Well i still have some small hope for a good ending!

hmm....i mean the english translation...

the manga itself is one chapter for two weeks/biweekly

now you will make me download the manga :D

hmm....i mean the english translation...

the manga itself is one chapter for two weeks/biweekly
God, that's gonna be a loooooooooooong wait for me. Man, I hate the fact that my last three animes all get/got a 2nd/3rd/... season and/or the fact that the manga it is based on isn't even over yet ... and then I have to wait months/years/decades (who knows).
If the ending wouldn't be that much of an open ending like Sekirei where it says "To be continued..." it would be half so bad -_-

lol,,,yeah that sucks>.<...

that's the typical of anime based manga=/....especially if it's biweekly or monthly...

hmm...why don't you try learn japanese puma:>?

lol,,,yeah that sucks>.<...

that's the typical of anime based manga=/....especially if it's biweekly or monthly...

hmm...why don't you try learn japanese puma:>?
Yeah, I often thought about it, but now I don't have the time since I have my finals in one/two months. I just had the time to watch Sekirei because I had holidays for a week. And I don't want to know how long I need to learn Japanese ... a year? Two? Who knows :D I mean, I learn Frrench in school ... after five years I can just write a few sentences -_-

And in this case it wouldn't help to learn Japanese, since I still had to wait for the anime. Furthermore I just read two mangas regularly, and the translated version of them is online just one day later than the japanese one. The last anime before Sekirei and Sekirei Season 2 was ... I think They Are My Noble Masters, and that was in November if I remember correctly. And regarding visual novels ... yeah, haha, there aren't that many I seriously want to play :D

hmm...well...i started learn japanese since 8 years ago i think....and still have a hard time too

writing and read kanji:deadsad:..oh you'll having a final...good luck to you man:>

8 years ago? Ok, I think it's better to cancel my thought about learning it. It's enough that I can understand/write German and English ... and I understand French a little bit. It's easier to understand than to write :D

And thx, I'll need it :)

lol.....i didn't mean to discourage you man:wasclose:...maybe you could learn faster than me;)

your welcome:D

Don't worry, you didn't encourage me :) It's normal that you can learn a language fastest the younger you are and if you start with 20/21 years, like in my case, it's extremely difficult to learn a new language. Ok, it depends on the language as well, but if I had started to learn French with 6 years instead of 15 years, I would be much better after five years ;D

i want to learn Japanese too... But i am 29 to 30s is a but difficult for me????

I wouldn't say that it's difficult, since you can learn it, above all if you're interested in the language and the country where the language is spoken. You just have to overcome your weaker self and you should never give up.

But I would also say, if you had the interests ten years before, I think it would be much easier to learn it, since you remember the things easier and everything ;)

i love Japan in fact i am planning to go there honey moon so i am just trying some simple words to learn but i can't read just only hear them.

haha, I recall an old post regarding the exact same thing:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/anime-talk-9/sekirei-third-season-5586/

seems to be a popular topic, hopefully that means a third season isn't far off

I'm currently studying Japanese as well, and I get to go on a free 10 day trip to Tokyo in early May of this year :blushhappy:

This is an old topic. And yes I have read more manga that will fill up a third season. And maybe even a forth. I frequent chiba, yachiyo shi about twice a year and always check to see if they are willing to put up a 3rd season. 素晴らしい一日を過ごす!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I rather enjoyed the first two anime seasons, so I really hope that there's a third season coming out. How is the manga? I don't really read manga but I might start picking some up...

the manga is quite good...a little bit different than anime tho'..

when is gona be a third anime series? man i dying to see released a third season!!!

I think when the manga finish then we'll see 3rd season.... The manga is at it final phase and climax, I guess.....

Can't wait for the next season, I've put off watching the last half of season 2 since i thought it was going to be out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US