Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
There's a new Wifi Event online~

THis one's for a Super Size Pumpkaboo holding the item: Rocky Helmet.
Comes in a Cherish Ball at level 50. The Event will be running until 31st October.

Please note that this Event is only available in the USA and Europe. Currently it's not known if it will be available in Asia
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
Hmm time to boot up...

There's going to be a shiny gengar event soon.

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Live stream reveals Mega Rayquaza!

It has the new ability: Delta Stream
Effect: It creates a new weather effect that removes weather and makes moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle. It lasts as long as Rayquaza is in battle
New Move: Dragon Ascent. Said to be the game's most powerful Flying-type move.

As for why it's a Mega Evolution instead of a Primal Devolution like Kyogre/Groundon get is explained in the OR/AS game story.

I like the design and but I don't like the yellow-ish things floating about. Would've been better without them.
What are you guys thoughts? ^^

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];

This guy is an absolute monster. Badass looking with that already crazy base stats, it definitely beyond uber. I love the design.

What this ability brings, you MUST bring in another weather-changer. If not, he's gonna practically stand there and r*pe you. Plus that new attack equals to an auto-nuke.
Extremespeed, Outrage, Dragon Ascent, etc etc filler.

I too am curious to see how this Mega evolution affects it's stats. Already having 150 base offenses, it can only get crazy after that :0

There's a new Wifi Event online~

THis one's for a Super Size Pumpkaboo holding the item: Rocky Helmet.
Comes in a Cherish Ball at level 50. The Event will be running until 31st October.

Please note that this Event is only available in the USA and Europe. Currently it's not known if it will be available in Asia
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];

goodbyeeeeeeepumpkabooo... icant cook youu.... :deadsad:

hueeeeeee......... howwwww to use that emoticon................ tech meeeeeee........... :deadsad:

and hiii everyone......... /me waves hello to everyone....

They're stickers the Mods added. When posting a message > Go Advanced > More
They are a lot of them =)

Arigatou Shin <3

New leaks have surfaced of this months CoroCoro Magazine revealing more news about OR/AS.

Mega Beedrill confirmed
2z5j9sl.jpg
It gets the ability: Adaptability

Mega Pidgeot confirmed
287f3ox.jpg
It gets the ability: No Guard

Next up we have something pretty awesome. You can now find wild Pokemon in the skies of Hoenn including non-Event Legendary pokemon such as Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram and Zekrom.
You can find these on special islands accessible only through flying on Lati's.
You can reach these places while flying on your Mega Latios (exclusive to Omega Ruby) or Latias (exclusive to Alpha Sapphire)
In order to fly on the Lati twins you'll need an item called Eon Flute.
There will also be a serial code distribution for the Eon Ticket making the other Lati in your game catch-able.

What do you guys think? I personally like the new Mega's. Hope these too pokes will get some more love from now on.
I just hope their learn sets get new moves to make use of the new mega form. Or the Move Tutors should be in the games.

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];

Reactions: Second_Flight
I think that Pidgeot was nice as it might make it useful compared to the latest bird pokemon that pretty much has been destroying Pidgeot's usefulness. Although it forces you to sacrifice another mega pokemon in competitive games so most people will probably discard it anyways. I do feel that No Guard was kinda unnecessary as Pidgeot's moves got between 90% to 100% accuracy except Hurricane which might be the only reason for this ability to exist on him and I feel like it's an ability that might end up countering him as Keen Eye would've been better to keep if you're afraid of accuracy reducing effects outside of competitive play. Double Team might be a problem, but... Aerial Ace...

I'm not sure about Beedrill as I always was a Butterfree fan and is kinda jelly that Butterfly doesn't have a mega as well :< But I guess Beedrill might be useful as well since it ended up being more useless than Butterfree because of Compound Eyes. Adaptability seems to be an awesome ability compared to what he got earlier.

So I'm positive with both of these and hope that they actually can get some love now.

I think that Pidgeot was nice as it might make it useful compared to the latest bird pokemon that pretty much has been destroying Pidgeot's usefulness. Although it forces you to sacrifice another mega pokemon in competitive games so most people will probably discard it anyways. I do feel that No Guard was kinda unnecessary as Pidgeot's moves got between 90% to 100% accuracy except Hurricane which might be the only reason for this ability to exist on him and I feel like it's an ability that might end up countering him as Keen Eye would've been better to keep if you're afraid of accuracy reducing effects outside of competitive play. Double Team might be a problem, but... Aerial Ace...

I'm not sure about Beedrill as I always was a Butterfree fan and is kinda jelly that Butterfly doesn't have a mega as well :< But I guess Beedrill might be useful as well since it ended up being more useless than Butterfree because of Compound Eyes. Adaptability seems to be an awesome ability compared to what he got earlier.

So I'm positive with both of these and hope that they actually can get some love now.

/me kidnapp the lolii [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];

we cann gett other legend at x /y and diamond pearll....

You get a mega. and you get a mega. and you get a mega...

Kidnapping hinode!?
:korokke_surprise:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful