Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Hi, pokemon trainers! Do you enjoy pokemon?

Oh, unown. I saw you for an instant today!:P

By the way, I got a good FancyVivillon.
Timid, Sp.ATK IV is 30, and Speed IV is 31.
Is there someone who want it? I can clone it only with pokemon XY and two 3DS.
I don't mention about your pokemon for this trading.
I would like to distribute this vivillon among our friends. So please let me know if you want it:)
いいものは、みんなでわけあいましょう。

Hello, Terumi. Do you want it?:)

I think getting a good FancyVivillon is a pain because it has not determined 3IVs maxed.
All people who like pokemon at least in this thread is friend. Please feel free to make this offer.

Oh... oh. Right, TM 51... I get it now orz. I don't think TM numbering in Gen VI likely wasn't intended to give Beheeyem Steel Wing on purpose, though I still think being able to use Steel Wing is more farfetch'd (ha) than other godly, supposedly-unique, magic-like moves like Aeroblast or Fusion Bolt.

That's a nice combination of nature and IV distribution, ryuta (and definitely a generous offer), though I'm not exactly collecting Vivillon's various formes so I'd rather let someone else more intently after them to have that one :)

I stop playing pokemon on 2nd generation and I decided to make a return to the latest pokemon game which is Pokemon X and Y. I was interest in the new features added to pokemon x and y but there was disappointments I have in the game.

The first disappointment was the friendship dialogues overuse so much in many rpg games. The script writer should have wrote better dialogues. Plus I wished there were more "scenes" in the game between the main character and the group of friends overcoming challenges. I think pokemon should have a friendship point system if future pokemon games are going to create "group of friends" to go on the journey with our main hero/heroine so we can get special friendship "events" and upgrade their battle AI too. If not then, please give us mode to choose: Expert>Hard>Normal>Easy

Second, the rival battle was too easy and the rival dialogues was "okay" not the best and I personally didn't feel the great "rival" competition in the game.

Third, the pokemon for generation 6th was not all that great and the elemental combination gives more headaches to me... why did the video game producer made switches and add-on new type to older generation pokemon? so much for their "fairy" pokemons... I was expecting more and new fairy pokemons. -_-
(Why haven't Ghostly/Hunter/Gengar "type" or element been changed yet???! I demand a change on their "type", please.)

Fourth, the battle AI for the elite four and champion was annoying as heck. I mean they were a challenge no doubt but the hyper potion spam... no, just nooo. Annoyed the crude out of me. Battling the four elite trainers wasted 2 hours of my life because of their potion spamming and I was stuck to wasting all my pokemon PP... *sigh* I was expecting more out of the elite four trainers but dang, the potion spammers are ultra hard to fight.

However, I did enjoy the the new game features which are the personal character customize and the trainer video. The online features was fun! ^o^

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];
There is no person who wants that Vivillon still now, lol
Anyways, I think we don't register Friend Code each other yet. If you don't mind, please register my FC.
5241-3276-9389
Not limitted in Vivillon, let's enjoy this game together!

[MENTION=41278]Wilshrile[/MENTION];

Hello! Nice to meet you!
I'm thinking about same things about the story. And other generation's stories are not so good too. I played all generations, and I'm not impressed by that stories.
To begin with, even almost Japanese don't expect good story for pokemon, I guess.

As for type, I like that changes. I like battle. Such many type make battle interesting. But to be honest, fairy type was added to weaken dragon type. Dragon type is too strong in 5th generation. Plus sadly, 6th generation has more broken ballance at battle. I personaly think Mega-Evolution is too strong to enjoy battle. To add fairy type ifself is good. It's my opinion.

I think the online feature is fun too! Why don't you play pokemon together? I like trade, not only battle:)

Haha yea I knew it too :3

Good to have them in the game. And the extra's look promising :3

Next in the list: Contest.

Never have much interest in doing contests myself...but it's Hoenn, and that is quite a big part of it.

I liked contests so I'm looking forward to it. I hope the secret bases actually become less secret now... so that people actually can do something with them instead of just having a random area to design that only you will be able to see.

I'm looking forward to secret base too!
I feel somehing nostalgic to it even though I have ever not made secret base.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
I got Diancie from the person who went to the preview of the movie!
CA3J0045.jpg

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];
Do you want it?
I can give it to you. No problem at all. I can clone pokemon.:)

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
Count me in for a Diancie...no hurry, because I'm busy this coming weekend.

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
Of course, okay! and I'm busy this weekend too. I'll participate pokemon championship.
Anyways, I prepare Diancie for you.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
Of course!
I have access(does it mean just "have"? I can't rewrite save-data, just have many pokemon.) to all species including legends, except non-released pokemon. So my pokedex has 719 data.
If you want some pokemon, let me know. I think I have them though their stats are probably not good.

Do you want it?
I can give it to you. No problem at all. I can clone pokemon.:)

I'm up for it in that case since Diancie is someone I really wanted. If it doesn't mean too much trouble to you that is :3

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; OMG! o.o
Can I have one too? :shinies:

EDIT: CoroCoro leaks Mega Metagross!

ioeuit.png

33jsdpw.png

Wonder what ability it gets.. Analytic would be logical as it's supposed to be a super computer :0

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];

Mega starters, Mega Sableye, Primal G/K, now Mega Metagross?

That makes seven...I expect a few more in time...

I'm glad if you like it:)
It just a little pain. My way to clone tooks time a little. But just that. Don't worry about it.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Yeah! I wrote that to give it to you because I promissed to do that!

Maybe the day I can give Diancie to everyone over the day the movie comes out.
Why do you all want Diancie though you don't want my Fancy Vivillon...?
Perhaps, Diancie can be got only in Japan? The movie won't be released in other countries?

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];

To live outside of major "gaming power" country means that much is inaccessible...No such thing is coming down Southeast Asia for sure, and I'm pretty sure quite a few other folks around here are in that region. Fancy Vivillons are distributed over the internet so folks anywhere in the world can have it...real life based event stuff not so much.

...I had to set my 3DS setting to America for it to accept prepaid eShop cards...

Reactions: ryuta
MEGACROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm waiting for Megamence and MegaFlygon now. >_> Dunno who else would get a mega-evo. Maybe Roserade (because Roselia) and Sharpedo? Walrein could also work I guess. Same for Milotic and Dusknoir. Hmm...

Edit: Mega Altaria could be cool. Dunno if Swellow is popular enough.

Mega Camerupt...

...most megas are endgame in X/Y unfortunately...would be interesting how things will work out in OR/AS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]