Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Goodness...elite berries (stats raise in pinch kind) got a very bad reproduction rate (2-3/tree)...I'll start planting those Maranga at some acceptable time (the last batch was planted at 2AM causing quite a worry).

...and I play this because I came too far to go back with dual DS lites and three retail carts...Pokebank getting delayed just soured things a bit, but I did went for a Grotto pilgrimage on B2, because those HA male can pass their unique abilities in X/Y.

I got a whonderful mewtwo again. (NO reset.)
CA3J01280002.jpg
31/9/31/31/31/30 ←Speed IV is not 31, but I don't mind it so much because there is no 129 or 139 Speed Base stats pokemon.
I fear that, I'm thinking my luck recentlly implies the death of me.

Reactions: uenchuceli
The FREE-bas giveaway net me a 5IV Slakoth and a 4IV Gooey Goomy, and a 4IV Honedge, for the interesting stuff.

...and I've got enough Bunnelbys to complete the Pickup crews (the other two will be Linoone and Pachirisu that were already trained up: 70 and 60 respectively). If I get any more Bunnelbys (or any Pickers for that matter) via WT I'll just get them all the way to 91 and return them to WT. I love Pickers...I had to keep cancelling Lillipup's evolution in B2 just to keep him picking stuff.

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
If you want to make them level up to 100, I suggest you the method that using a bicycle around the Lumiose gym with a rubber band!

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];

There's a reason why I picked those outsider Bunnelbys instead of catching/breed four for myself; I could've done that ages ago.

Does a Pokemon left in day care gets outsider multiplier? 1 million steps, I'd rather use those to walk around Chateau with Silver writ on - people gets in and out basically at every transition.

I just need more candies...and 91s got the best chance of candy picks (plus Prism Scales), but I may need a couple low ones for King's Rock (I actually got one from Linoone when it's around 30-40).

That IV part is from that I just run a few checks on the trade results plus whatever knowledge I have, that's all...I do nature breeding, and that is just enough to BP farm with kiddy tournament consistently in B2.

I don't do cloning...not that I have an extra 3DS yet (I'm considering 2DS for the extra 3DS demand because 3D is only there to cause unneeded dizziness and I'm trying to keep the cost low).

..and yes, I farm the lowest Rotation battle Tournament for BP in Black 2, that's what I meant by "kiddie tournament in B2".

Exactly, I wang one that I do not use with mega evolution

Btw. I was breeding jolly talon flame and got a 6 IV one. Pretty useless, special attack that is, but good feeling.
It is male so I can use it also for breeding bird pokemon

[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION]; A Sheer Force Mawile? Isn't Intimidate better though? Or won't you use the mega evolution?

Bred myself a 5IV Riolu (just IV, nothing else) and officially added Xerneas (replaces Sylveon) into combat team (for TBolt, and getting hit by Simple Beam from those EXP pinatas [read: Audino] in the Chateau while charging for Geomancy is too cool to pass).

Not sure why I bred that 5IV Riolu when I do not battle competetively...maybe because I got 5IV Slakoth (that one's the progenitor) from WT and just want a crack at IV breeding...

Sorry I was busy during the holidays. Ready to trade the Starf berries now. They are free.

I would appreciate if anyone has anything that came from Poke Bank, but that is secondary.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION] ; No worries ^^
POkebank stuff huh, I do have some pokes left that I bred. Like, Phione, Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile. Also some Extreme Speed Dratini's ^^

Edit: Forgot to mention, I have 3 spares of the following Dratini's:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Marvel Scale
Egg Move: Extreme Speed
IV Lay out: 31/31/31/x/31/31

If anyone wants, let me know ^^

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

I am interested in Phione and Totodile if possible.

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION];

I've managed to get a Piplup, a Slakoth, and a Feebas off Wonder Trade for Pokebank stuff.

...if those interests you...

I would like the Piplup and Slakoth if possible.

I am interested in Phione and Totodile if possible.

sure thing. Though, these are spares and don't have the correct IV spreads. And the Totodile I have is 4IVs
If that's Ok

That's fine right now I don't care about IVs. I just want to finish Pokedex first.

I am online now. In game name is S-700

Do you have a Gallade for trade and then trade back just for the data?

I am online now. In game name is S-700

Do you have a Gallade for trade and then trade back just for the data?

I'll be there in a sec!
Sorry, no gallade yet.. Haven't been working on my dex all that much.

Edit: I really thought I had a totodile left. I think I traded it away.
Hopefully Piplup will make up for it.

No Totodile?

Edit:

No problem. I did need Piplup.

Want to trade now?

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION]

I'm ready...but can't reach you.

Oh, my in game name is Lucia...and I think I've added you just now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~