Fixed PHP Version Reverted to 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
The Scheduled Server Upgrade upgrade its PHP version to 5.4. Because of the upgrade, there might be bug in the our forum code.

Please report any suspected behaviour (of the forum) in this thread from today until this thread is locked.

We expect to fix all the bug in the next Forum Upgrade which is due to happen Soon™

Update 19 October
I discover a small misconfiguration of the server, it is fixed.

Update 20 October
Reverting back to 5.3 - 5.4 has too many problem.

Last edited:
Our next priority would be a redesign. Stay tune. The list of new features grows very large.

...Really? And what?

(Sorry, I know, that this not the place for spamming, but this is my last ask and post in this thread...)

Upvote 0
The list is not finalized, but we plan to have a new notification system (so it makes it easier to who replied to your post, who mentioned you, who quotes you, PM you and more). A redesign of the general look and feel of the forum, some backend enhancement (faster speed and etc)

Upvote 0
is a "like" control planned? I mean, there's no way to disable like notifications from people who aren't added as friends.
Some extra website fields would be nice too~ (deviant art, blogs, photobucket, social networks maybe~) Using bio could work of course XD

Upvote 0
s a "like" control planned?
Unfortunately there won't be such option. However, we used to planned, and then scrapped the Dislike button entirely.

Some extra website fields (in the profile)
This is unnecessary. However, using signature is more effective. And even though you're limited to only one domain (aside anime-sharing), you can link it to your personal blog, where on the blog, it has links to your other sites.

Upvote 0
so idk if anyone else knew about this bug~
If you go to "my profile" and customize, then click save, you can scroll down infinitely. When you go back to the top, it'll go back to the normal scrollbar size.

Upvote 0
I don't have that problem.

Possibly your browser trying to load and giving infinite screen until it's finished loading.

Upvote 0
so idk if anyone else knew about this bug~
If you go to "my profile" and customize, then click save, you can scroll down infinitely. When you go back to the top, it'll go back to the normal scrollbar size.
Can't reproduce the problem here. The closest result I've managed to produce involves scrolling down all the way to the bottom before the "your customisation has been saved" pop-up box disappears (i.e., without clicking the "okay" button).

Clicking the "okay" button closes the box and your profile customisation panel, which concurrently reduces the page height and scrolls you up a few hundred pixels if you were viewing the lower part of the page (lower than the customisation panel).

Now, if you were looking at the bottom of the page, the evil scrolling up that closing the pop-up box does will allow you to scroll down a few hundred pixels more than what the page normally allows.

However, on my end, it doesn't grant the ability to scroll down indefinitely.

20121029161603.jpg

Now, I don't think I'm really good at explaining things, but I hope it's quite understandable.

Upvote 0
my profile
kfPmV.png

clicked customize
9uiDC.png

saved, The window at the bottom is cut off
VGWDO.png

an odd, shaded window appears above
056u.png

scrolled down just below the profile
Fwqfg.png

further down
8TN5j.png

should I try anything special? x_x

Upvote 0
I tried reducing my screen resolution to match yours (1280x800) and successfully reproduced the problem. I can scroll down indefinitely, albeit without that odd shading looming over my page. Switched back to 1920x1080 and can't indefinitely scroll down anymore. I'm not sure if I should consider this a bug (and even if it is, it's a pretty non-intrusive one).

Upvote 0
I mean, as long as it's not like keeping me from customizing or wtv, it shouldn't be a huge issue~
it's probably the same thing with the broken text for groups as well.

Upvote 0
user customization is prone to bug, and is not being prioritized. Users are expected to conform to the limit of the software.

Though this bug is unrelated to the PHP version 5.3 I believe

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷