Minato was godlike. P3FES (since i didnt play the normal P3) is one of my favorite games of all time. >_> (Persona 4 is good too but i prefer P3) Its my favorite persona and i've played them all (besides P2:EP).

On topic, Ara Mitama? Seriously? =.=

Last edited:
Minato was godlike. P3FES (since i didnt play the normal P3) is one of my favorite games of all time. >_> (Persona 4 is good too but i prefer P3) Its my favorite persona and i've played them all (besides P2:EP).

On topic, Ara Mitama? Seriously? =.=

Minato was Godlike because he can't use the World Arcana but he have the Universe Arcana , not like Elizabeth and Narukami that got the World Arcana , well thats why Elizabeth fond of Minato and searching a way to release Minato , this story makes me cry :happytears:

well for ara mitama , well my prediction is because Narukami lack of level :emjudge:

Last edited:
Minato was Godlike because he can't use the World Arcana but he have the Universe Arcana , not like Elizabeth and Narukami that got the World Arcana , well thats why Elizabeth fond of Minato and searching a way to release Minato , this story makes me cry :happytears:

well for ara mitama , well my prediction is because Narukami lack of level :emjudge:

But if he already got Ara Mitama he could have gotten much cooler things like Apsaras or Oberon at least. u.u

I just noticed that what we were saying is kinda considered as spoiler. u.u

Last edited:
But if he already got Ara Mitama he could have gotten much cooler things like Apsaras or Oberon at least. u.u

I just noticed that what we were saying is kinda considered as spoiler. u.u

well dunno why they pick ara mitama , maybe because its easy to draw :lol:

yeah just make my previous post to spoiler as well

^Lol.
Guess i'll just have to wait and see what other Persona he will get... (please let one be Black Frost)

^

Rather than satan or luci, i really want Hitoshura to be showed,,

Just imagine that Narukami make a great error while doing pentagram fusion, and BAM!! :D

[-_-]

^

hahaha lol maybe they can add that in as part of the comedy or something

but yeah, i would love to see lucifer, he's a total badass

"TOO FAST!"

thats what i think when i see episode 13

well if i count right there's Devil , Death , Temperance , Tower arcana cleared on 1 episode :shocked: its TOO FAST , well i don't really mind it but i'm kinda wondering what story they come up on next episode considering only 11 episode remaining

"TOO FAST!"

thats what i think when i see episode 13

well if i count right there's Devil , Death , Temperance , Tower arcana cleared on 1 episode :shocked: its TOO FAST , well i don't really mind it but i'm kinda wondering what story they come up on next episode considering only 11 episode remaining

im expecting recap eps to tell what happened during those captures
might be 2 eps and there will be only 2 arcana cleared each -.-
or rather i'd be pissed if they rushed the devil *see-my-avi-face* (meeting the nurse alone at night in the hospital :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
OH GOD MY HEART! Nanako was beyond adorable in this episode. Now that's the kind of filler I enjoy. I love how they made fun of Yu's incredibly busy schedule; he's working three jobs (four if count origami making), he deals with everybody's life problems, and last but not least, he fishes! I burst out laughing when he appeared in his explosive fishing gear

Nanako and the gang's reactions to Yu's various "conquests" were hilarious. OP sure is QUALITY.

my question about last episode (13) already answered on 14 , just when i wondering how the story can clear those 5 arcana on 2 episode

and....... 15...... NAOTO!!! well i just a big fan of Naoto, since its like split image of Minato :thumbup:

I must say, most likely since Yu was the main focus of the episode this time, I'm glad to see the amount of emoting he does has increased quite dramatically. It makes him much more interesting to watch as the suburban hero he is now compared how he was at the start of the anime.~

I think the episode managed to combine all the new social links rather nicely, and get across the challenges they were facing and Yu's assistance in helping them overcome them.

Personally, I'm finding this anime quite sucky so far. Maybe it has a lot to do with my having played the game twice and traditionally not a fan of modifications from the source material, but just about every new episode is disappointing and makes me feel like I'm corrupting my fond memories from the game.

Much like most of their animators and staff, I dropped this series without any regret a while ago...

Watching the huge amounts of moe stuff with Nanako, and the almost unbearable slapstick with Teddie and company really was just to much to handle..

You have to give credit to the fans of the game I guess.. They really don't care how bad the show gets as the usual anime sites/forums are proving.. The game was good, so the anime is good....?

I dunno...

^ It might be the source material problem instead of a serious adaptation decay problem.

LOL at Narukami putting on his glasses and acting like he was calling out his Persona when he was fishing. Harem +1.

Totally make my day in eps 15

Persona 3 Soundtrack is used in this episode, i truly miss Minato and SEES member to make appearance again someday, well totally make me laugh a lot when Yu drunk :lol: , i can't say he is cool or idiot anymore

Last edited:
Oou Sama Gamee.... love when kugimiya drunk voice.. tottemo kawaii~~~~~

It was funny how Yosuke was turned into an old man. It's unfortunate we didn't get to see his face. :lol:

I knew about the Naoto spoiler even before the anime aired. It can't be helped since it comes up so frequently in fanart and any P4 discussions.

All I can say is her behaviors and voice hid it so well, but when I looked at her body frame and some small details in the way she acts, it gave out that vague sense that something was odd. Still I don't think I could have figured it out if I hadn't been spoiled before.

Kanji was being badass in this episode. Well, Naoto and Kanji... I have to consider what Naoto thinks about him before considering it as a pairing, but Kanji's crush on her is kinda adorable.

Good episode overall. Shadow Naoto is just too fast and powerful even with Yu's recently acquired persona. Had to LOL at Yosuke, Kuma, and Yu turning into senile old men. The dialogue proves that they forgot about the important things in battle. Kanji being reckless, but also able to do whatever it takes to save Naoto. It was strange to see the girls wonder about Yu's persona as a gigantic fly (an awesome one though), and being able to outclass Shadow Naoto easily (should have the weakness to Hama during Rise's analysis). Beelzebub using Megidolaon to blow up the secret lab is overkill though.

Physical examinations are still hilarious though about Naoto's measurements and everybody wanted to see except Kanji and Yu. Dojima seems to wonder about Yu lately in the people being rescued from danger. Preview gets to the serious stuff

:lol::lol:lol: 8 *cough

just laugh a lot in this episode and a bit sad about Naoto

its not on my prediction that Narukami will go as old as Yuusuke in this episode , i laugh hard on that part, and it makes want to see why Rise say that he still cool even when become old, well for Naoto part, its a bit sad since when i play P4 i take all of girls as my girlfriends :XD:

This episode was a real tear-jerker. Nanako has to be one of the most endearing and adorable little girl I've ever seen in anime. You can't help but want to hug her.

Yu's presence has been very positive to the Dojimas. I have to wonder what would have happened if he had never come live with them. Ryutarou would have probably remained miserable until he caught that bastard and Nanako would have kept feeling lonely and unloved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.