Well, I have to wonder, which girl will the MC go after? Yukiko? Rise? Chie? Naoto? or will do the Harem pimp? (like the game... I did it, and I know that every one of you did it too!!!!!)
My vote will go for Rise, since it showed more development with the MC than Yukiko ever had up to now... And she is from the Lovers Arcana, with means more like it will be the choise... (during P3, the lover arcana Yukari fall in love with the MC, so, I'm gonna apply that science here too)

i do not know for certain but i think you should use spiler tag for that :rolleyes:

as we still do not know that Naoto is a girl (in the anime -.-)

anyway i-i do not really know what you are talking about :rolleyes:
while your reasons are certainly true i do not really see him ending up with anyone -.-

while the Lovers Arcana is certainly strongly implying that development there is also more to it:
Code:
The Lovers
Eventually, the Fool faces two new challenges. 
He experiences the powerful urge for sexual union with another person. 
Before, he was mainly self-centered. 
Now he feels the balancing tendency, pictured in the Lovers , to reach out and become half of a loving partnership. 
He yearns for relationship. 

The Fool also needs to decide upon his own beliefs. 
It is well enough to conform while he learns and grows, but at some point, 
he must determine his own values if he is to be true to himself. 
He must start to question received opinion.

RELATIONSHIP
SEXUALITY
PERSONAL BELIEFS
VALUES
(excerpt from The Fool's Journey - The Lovers)

@2nd: Mitsuru Kirijo

Last edited:
waaa.. Troll is back... still no avatar... :objection::objection:

of course with rise.. in game.. MC doesn't go with anyone.. just leaving with train.. :shockmenft:

Either that, or the MC doesn't end up with anyone in the end. In the game, you could choose to be lovers with them or just stay as friends. As for me, I'm Yukiko all the way XD!

waaa.. Troll is back... still no avatar... :objection::objection:

of course with rise.. in game.. MC doesn't go with anyone.. just leaving with train.. :shockmenft:

... *tsk* he remembered -.-
ok just a moment will take the next pic availiable

Ummm... I didn't think that I needed to use spoiler tag since, well... you know, I assumed that most (like 99.9% on this forum played P4 already... well, sorry about that... And second_flight, Mitsuru is good too, and if you played the Answer, you can sense that Mitsuru had some feelings but I don't think it was romantic way, like Yukari does and openly... For the sake of the story, I like Yukari, but personally, Mitsuru is far more sexy that Yukari...

Ummm... I didn't think that I needed to use spoiler tag since, well... you know, I assumed that most (like 99.9% on this forum played P4 already... well, sorry about that... And second_flight, Mitsuru is good too, and if you played the Answer, you can sense that Mitsuru had some feelings but I don't think it was romantic way, like Yukari does and openly... For the sake of the story, I like Yukari, but personally, Mitsuru is far more sexy that Yukari...

er... don;t play the answer.. >,< i like onee-chan type.. so I like Mitsuru... XD + Seiyu is Rie Tanaka :fullblush:

well i played both and the answer so not my problem but some might not know :D (and it will be kinda a surprise for some i guess)

ok... if there is somebody here that didn't play P3Fes and P4, tell me now, so I use spoiler tag... since I tend to assume for the most of the part (something I shouldn't do, but old habits is hard to get rid of)...

It's not like it's that deep or anything:
You go to school, you talk to people after school, you go through a simplistic dungeon crawl, repeat for around half a year of "days" in game, fight a god, then become some kind of messiah or go on with your life, end.
Let's be honest about the game, heh..

Anyways:
It seemed like they used the episodes budget on the stupid "Kanji saves the gang with his badass persona!" crap.

After that scene like everythings quality dips more and more. Then they changed Teddies shadow conformation quite a bit. Not to mention adding TONS of fog to hide how they really half assed the animation with it.

It's still something to watch after so many series like Guilty Crown turned out to be really bad, but I don't know about praising the series anymore, heh..

Last edited:
Being creepy, crazy and stalker and a hikikomori which I'm the same as him but I'm not creepy,crazy and a stalker. His your typical bad type of otaku and something which I dislike when they do a stereotype bad otaku. This creepy guy give had a very good background story for him. Which make you feel more about him more than I remember but I really hate him.

Kuma actually grew a body and he turns out to be such a handsome young man. I had to LOL at Kuma's head being left behind to scare that little boy twice. Naoto is on to the gang anyway. No one commented on Noriko Kashiwagi entering the classroom with her bouncing breasts and only Narukami commented on how well-endowed she is . I thought she would sounded a lot older, but she sounded younger. He was also doing so well on final exams compared to his mid-terms. Narukami defending Nanako from that creepy fish eyes with the mole.

its turned out well with some slapstick comedy :thumbup: , but the story kinda blend, well its good anime-series dedicated to the game itself

hope the ending not just like the game.. n when i watch episode 12.. i think that's end.. like a abad ending..

hope the ending not just like the game.. n when i watch episode 12.. i think that's end.. like a abad ending..

which end? since you will get Bad Ending, Good Ending and True Ending... well the ending probably "True End" in the game :goodtea:

good n truee.. but still the main chara go home too right..?? no ending with rise/amagi

I actually like how they did the transition to the dream, that sudden abruptness really did make it less apparent that this was a dream and the effect, in this way, was greater in my opinion. You have a feeling, from how its so sudden, that something is not quite right but you're not quite sure. Then, you watch as the group falls apart and the focus on Narukami's fear. The fact that you are not certain from the get-go that this is a dream makes it carry more weight as overall event/effect for our main character. Often, this type of transition will be much more obvious (or entirely obvious with some swirly effect or something, that tells you *this is an ordeal the main character must overcome!*) and the effect will usually not be as great or will just be some plot device for *manning up*. What was also interesting to me is that, unlike you standard fair of protagonist beats illusion, the illusion would have beaten Narukami with his fear: loneliness, if not for our supporting cast.

I enjoyed this episode.

The art is still suspect in many scenes but I'm not going to hold that against a very solid narrative and thematic delivery this episode.

Oh jesus, episode 12 was the first so bad I had to skip through it to finish it..

For one of the more memorable parts of the game, especially with the void quest music, they decided to do that dream sequence stuff and a "Teddy bit" that went on for entirely way to long....?!

Throw in the conclusion which was like watching a shounen made for 8 year olds and It's just the freaking worst...

Just nothing to like in the series anymore...

Just, wow.........

Finally gave the anime a chance (was unwilling to since i was afraid they would change a lot of stuff from the game) and watched the first episode. I still wonder why did they change the protagonist's name. (canonically his name from the game is Souji Seta and not Narukami Yu)
Also, wtf is up with their faces? O.o Sometimes they don't look like the actual characters at all.

I didn't like how they made Sou- i mean, Yu get the persona earlier. >_> I liked they using some musics from the game though. (hoping Traumerei shows up at some point) Wish they had used the games OP song. '~'

Gonna watch the second episode later and see what else they'll change.
Just watched it. It was decent, but i still can't get over the Japanese voices since i played the game in english. (Teddie's puns will lose the lol factor on me :( )
Also, they added Traumerei (b^o^)b. Wonder if they'll add Aria of The Soul now.
Note: Faces still look weird. >_>

Last edited:
Finally gave the anime a chance (was unwilling to since i was afraid they would change a lot of stuff from the game) and watched the first episode. I still wonder why did they change the protagonist's name. (canonically his name from the game is Souji Seta and not Narukami Yu)
Also, wtf is up with their faces? O.o Sometimes they don't look like the actual characters at all.

from what i know Souji Seta is fan made name , since Atlus still didn't officially gave his name when the manga out

from what i know Souji Seta is fan made name , since Atlus still didn't officially gave his name when the manga out

Didn't now that. =o Still... i got used to the name. >_> Besides it sounds much better than Yu Narukami. >_>

Last edited:
Didn't now that. =o Still... i got used to the name. >_> Besides it sounds much better than Yu Narukami. >_>

yes , same here lots of my friends complain about his name, well can't do anything for that:crushed:

yes , same here lots of my friends complain about his name, well can't do anything for that:crushed:

True. xd
But meh, i don't care that much about him anyway... Now if they messed up with Minato(or anything from P3 for that matter)...That's another story.

True. xd
But meh, i don't care that much about him anyway... Now if they messed up with Minato(or anything from P3 for that matter)...That's another story.

i will make a petition if they messed up with Minato :wtf::redcard: , when will we see Minato again, i missed him :blushing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.