Watched episode 19 and it turns out to be quite funny. Yosuke signing up the girls for the beauty pageant without consent resulted in Chie using Galactic Punt twice on him. As for the cross-dressing pageant, Kanji and Yu accepted them without any hesitation. Yu's soccer skills ended up hitting Ayane off-screen. Yu's stats made me LOL with 3 of them maxed out (due to his interactions with people). Fortune telling is hilarious as Ai wanted to find out about Yu's love life. Odd that 3 of the girls blushed at Yu, but Kuma won everybody's hearts easily and then propose a swimsuit competition for the girls. Naoto is just too shy and ran off easily. The MC for the pageant sounds almost exactly like Yuri Lowenthal from his pitch and tone.
Rise seems to like Yu's indifference and reconciles with her other self to make a comeback to the idol world.

It's weird how poor the consistency and quality of the animation is for Persona especially for such a well established brandname.

Yukiko was the highlight of the episode though Nanako probably got the best line. I would say Kuma and Yu being suspected for being a perv was the best part of the show for me.

It's weird how poor the consistency and quality of the animation is for Persona especially for such a well established brandname.

Yukiko was the highlight of the episode though Nanako probably got the best line. I would say Kuma and Yu being suspected for being a perv was the best part of the show for me.

Its disappointing, but I'm really not all that surprised to find (personally) that this anime sucks. Trinity Soul was quite forgettable, too. I'm just happy I've experience the source material before watching this.

It would have indeed been better for Yu to start the explanation standing next to a TV for practical demonstration.

Or simply to start telling the story in a different way.

I personally found the explanation on how come Nanako got kidnapped since she didnt really appear on TV a bit feeble. Her name wasnt even mentioned, so how would the culprit know it??
I am also intrigued by the whole "I have to do this to save them". I wonder what the twisted explanation behind is actions is.

I haven't finished watching the Anime , yet.
But the game was awesome and I like the style they used for the anime.
...pure fanservice xD *LOL
I don't know whether I'd watch that if I hadn't played the game beforehand xD...

Excellent episode. The ending hit me hard. Out of all the characters they could kill, they chose the most innocent one for maximum impact. And it worked.

My guess is still going to be my first guess way back during the beginning. I still think it is the foolish looking sidekick, Adachi Tooru. The guy that acts the most foolish is usually the most suspicious. As for motivation, I have no idea, since he hasn't been fleshed out very much.

I don't think it is Doujima Ryoutarou simply because it would be unlikely for him to try to kill his own daughter.

The only other suspect would be Kuma, since he is still a mystery. However, considering how much he cares for Nanako, I doubt it would be him either.

Of course, the most rediculous choice would be Aika. She can be anywhere at anytime and works at the speed of light. I bet you could probably order a beef bowl in the TV world and she'll deliver it to you right away!

I have to admit I'm kinda disappointed in Adachi, I wasn't expecting him to have a super grand reason for his villainy but seeing that it was just his, I don't know, rebellion against society since he thought it was all so lame (instead of, you know, trying to change society first) and then blaming all the deaths on the world for somehow creating the tv world, yeah I just want this bastard dead already.

TRUE END episode confirmed on DVD/Blu Ray on 22 Aug.

Loved the entire journey of the series. Would love to try the game. :D

Persona 4 Golden coming out soon too. I guess they are trying to make you play the game before they release the true end on Blue ray dvd.

I'm a sucker for scenes where everyone bands together for a big moment, as cheesy as it often is, so I enjoyed the last episode a lot more than I thought.

The cut to the ending was really abrupt but it's already been hinted everywhere I go that that's what the True End is for. Doesn't make it jarring nevertheless. They could have found a better spot to end the episode and leave the farewell for that.

Overall, I'd say this was enjoyable. The production quality was poorer than I expected, which is a shame. I actually prefer Trinity Soul's story over P4 (helps that TS has the better production too), though I suppose I'm in the minority on this.

The comedy and light hearted moments are definitely where the show truly shines though, bar a few moments like Kanji's arc. I laughed at the bathouse gags but still felt like they could have handles his plight more meaningfully. Other than that, the character designs are good (<3 Soejima's style) when they weren't herping and derping around. I really like the songs too. So happy to hear Never More playing at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.