Ossu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazzSama

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2011
Soo imm not so new its been a year since im a lurker here but i think i come out and play so here i am ;3
Name . meh sucky i preffer to be called Kazz ;D im looking for some fun as well some hentai stuffs @w@ hehe
but spaming with few ppl wouldn't hurt right? no srsly.. Right...? Q.Q any pervy girls out there im all yours!! -wink wink- jk jk xD
so hope getting along ;3
PS. yes my english sucks >_>

3yrmpeV.jpg

Welcome to ASF Kazz
:cheering:
Check the Spam or Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, and the Spam section here link you may want to check it out.

Well, in your case can I only say: Welcome back to ASF-team, Kazz^^!

After 2 years should you already about ASF know, where then a guide in this case (maybe) senseless is, but if you nevertheless helping need, then don't waste yours and our time you can always to us come and ask then, okay?

Notice: Don't worry about your English skills, because none of the world is perfect, okay? - Where then yours so far enough is...:goodtea:~>

Hello and welcome to ASF Kazz ~ :fluteangel:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Welcome to AS Kazz~

Hmm yes go check the spams :evillaugh: Or poke the random stuff in my siggy :runhappy: Mafia game just started though =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.