Online games played?

My 1st MMORPG - Ragnarok Online.
Played it when it was still in Beta stage, until I finished university.
After that I play in the private server, RebornRO.
My other MMO are Lineage 2, Luna Online, Dragon Nest and some more that I can't remember their name coz I didn't play much.

Non-MMO Online game:
Counter Strike Source
Day of Defeats Source
Red Orchestra
Darkest Hour
Red Orchestra 2
Insurgency
Medal of Honor
COD4:MW

Played almost every online game there is. Not so many fps tho. Games i still play League Of Legends & now i have Sudden Attack & Pangya.

Since i don't have money like that i can't buy online games. I just play these to kill time.

OoOoO Pangya the golf game :P

Im playing Vindictus and Microvolts for the time being
Currently waiting for Blade & Soul to come out

MMORPG, best genre of games for me! :D
And FPP only Counter-Strike:Source. :)

I used to play for about 2 years of the Korean dance game Audition Online. Sadly the games updates got terrible so I quit. I also played some Osu! for a while.

Playing Sword Girls Online now, not the best Card game out there but I still love the art and loli Luthicia :P

Todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay is timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooooooooo World of Warcraft! ;D

I used to play Flyff ages ago till update made it bad :P

I currently play Grand Chase (My Lass is rank 55 in monthly PVP :3)

And im new to League of Legends but still playing it a fair bit now (Really addictive o.o)

still play WoW a little, altho not as much as i use to. im still clinging on till the next expac, il probably drop by then. but im getting Diablo 3 for free from that deal they did lol
runescape was my 1st lol, a bit of a life killer, it got rly boring rly fast
adventurequest worlds was pretty fun for a little while, but it ran out of content too fast and was rly rly laggy
aion had some rly awesome graphics, but it was the 2nd most grindy MMO ive ever played and i dropped it after about a month, it was alright after lvl 15, but once i got to 34 i just couldnt do it anymore, and their interface was just garbage >.<

i played world of warcraft at one point. i play guild wars sometimes. once played forsaken world.

if u mean like any online game i play minecraft, garry's mod :), and call of duty

oh and i played runescape for like 4 years when i was younger.

Last edited:
I'm playing in a Ragnarok Private Server with some of my friends now. Sometimes, you'll just really wanna relieve those "good old days" and feel nostalgic over and over again XD

First MMO was Ragnarok Online; always got scolded for making the phone unusable and costing a lot in Internet bills (during the era of dial-up connections).

Played Earth 2025 and Utopia at Swirve years ago, but ended in 2006. Other MMOs played include Luna Online, Rohan: Blood Feud, Runes of Magic, Secret of the Solstice, Granado Espada, Red Cliff, Kabod Online, Monster Forest, Florensia and Water Margin Online. Briefly tried out Monato Esprit, Discovery Online and Wakfu. I played WoW for a short time over my apartment's internal network back when The Burning Crusade was still new.

Looking forward to another one or two for the next few months while I'm away at home from the internet restrictions at my student apartment; that has always limited my existence in any one MMO to 2-3 weeks at most during the holidays, so I tended to play a bit on the obsessive side whenever I had the chance.

Last edited:
First MMO was Ragnarok Online; always got scolded for making the phone unusable and costing a lot in Internet bills (during the era of dial-up connections).
I've been there before, the dial-up and RO, at the same time.

I have played a Chinese Online game long ago.
It's quite boring and time consuming.
By now, I am finding some funny mini Online flash game.
Any recommendation?

First game I played was SWG, I loved this game. Played too World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, and SWTOR. Now I'm playing to Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

I used to play some online games like WoW or EQ/EQ2, but never last more than about one year...

online games are quickly boring....

but i will give u enough information..

Flash/Java:Runescape, Heroes of Ardinia, Travian, Gladiatus, Battleknight, Aurora Blade, Funorb (mini-games), Haboo, Spaceinvasion, Bitefight, Ogame, ikariam, grepolis, Dragonfable en Adventure Quest. (Anime based: Canaan Online)etc.

Online games (Anime based): Dragonica, Iris Online, Luna Plus, Eden Eternal, Lime Odyssey, Wonderland Online en Fiesta Online etc.

Online games (client): Perfect World, Last Chaos, Leaque of Legends en War of Angels etc.

well, online game is not fun to play by yourself.
if you got friends, that is beginning of problems

Just finished playing a few rounds of Team Fortress 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US