[One-up] 2014-05-30 姫汁

[One-up] Himejiru (lit. Princess Juice)

The bespectacled and beautiful maid Mitsuka appeared out of the blue one day.
I, who was living alone in Japan, was brought to the Wiekries[ヴィークリーズ] Kingdom, and made to transfer into the Royal Academy for Royals and Aristocrats as the prince of a forgotten country.

The reason for bringing me to this Academy?
Long long ago, in a time when there were witches, a "curse" was laid on royals and aristocrats.
Breaking that curse, and saving every princess and their respective kingdoms could apparently only be achieved by me.

The method for breaking the curse?
"With the accursed", do "lewd things" and "collect juice".

With the cooperation of princesses, ladies, and even maids, in a Royal Academy much like a castle in a fairy tale,
"Come, it's the start of juice collection!"

As requested by [MENTION=1490]joey86[/MENTION];

I am unsure how "ヴィークリーズ" should be translated; I have translated it as Vígríðr. I have included the original word in Japanese next to it, if you have a better translation do send me a Private/Visitor Message and I'll fix it.

If you feel that the story can be better translated, feel free to send a Private/Visitor Message as well and I'll get to fixing it immediately.

Character bios will be posted at a later time.

EDIT: Vígríðr changed to Wiekries based on suggestion.

Last edited:
I am unsure how "ヴィークリーズ" should be translated;

Weikriez. It's a Germanic name (so it's pronounced starting with a V, not a W.) It sounds very similar to the English words "vye cries")

Not 100% certain though. I'm basing this on similar roots I've found in my e-dictionary with the same start (ヴィー) as Weir, Weis, Weiland, and Weiburg and almost the same end (クリーズ) as Kries (クリース), with only the voiced inflection different (z instead of s)

Weikriez. It's a Germanic name (so it's pronounced starting with a V, not a W.) It sounds very similar to the English words "vye cries")

Not 100% certain though. I'm basing this on similar roots I've found in my e-dictionary with the same start (ヴィー) as Weir, Weis, Weiland, and Weiburg and almost the same end (クリーズ) as Kries (クリース), with only the voiced inflection different (z instead of s)

Hmm, I see. It would have to sound something like "Veekreez"... The problem with ヴィークリーズ being Vígríðr is that there is a ク instead of a グ.

The bespectacled and beautiful maid Mitsuka appeared out of the blue one day.
I, who was living alone in Japan, was brought to the Vígríðr[ヴィークリーズ] Kingdom, and made to transfer into the Royal Academy for Royals and Aristocrats as the prince of a forgotten country.

The reason for bringing me to this Academy?
Long long ago, in a time when there were witches, a "curse" was laid on royals and aristocrats.
Breaking that curse, and saving every princess and their respective kingdoms could apparently only be achieved by me.

The method for breaking the curse?
"With the accursed", do "lewd things" and "collect juice".

With the cooperation of princesses, ladies, and even maids, in a Royal Academy much like a castle in a fairy tale,
"Come, it's the start of juice collection!"

I am unsure how "ヴィークリーズ" should be translated; I have translated it as Vígríðr. I have included the original word in Japanese next to it, if you have a better translation do send me a Private/Visitor Message and I'll fix it.

If you feel that the story can be better translated, feel free to send a Private/Visitor Message as well and I'll get to fixing it immediately.

Character bios will be posted at a later time.

Ow, I just have noticed your already did the plot translation. Thank you very much, that's a fast and awesome job.
You the best ;)

ヴィークリーズ thing:
characters in the game speaks about this Kingdom calling it "Viekurīzu" (phonetically anyway). Then yes, it could be translated "Wiekries" or "Veekreez". it doesn't really matter since we know it's that place name.

Ow, I just have noticed your already did the plot translation. Thank you very much, that's a fast and awesome job.
You the best ;)

ヴィークリーズ thing:
characters in the game speaks about this Kingdom calling it "Viekurīzu" (phonetically anyway). Then yes, it could be translated "Wiekries" or "Veekreez". it doesn't really matter since we know it's that place name.

Perhaps I'll change the name to Wiekries then. I'll still keep the original name in Japanese and the TL note at the bottom.

The Noble Queen and Vintage Virgin, Ortlinde
(Three sizes: B105 (I)/W60/H89)

The elusive mystery beauty who wanders around the compound of the Royal Academy.
Because of a curse that prevents age and death, she has lived for around 700 years and is the remaining princess of her long perished kingdom.
As if being tested, and toyed with, by time, she plays with and teases the protagonist in the palm of her hand.
With the exception of the protagonist, she is quiet to the point of not talking to anyone else.
Her aim is to break her curse, and she does not seem to have any intentions of tampering with the current times, but...

Doughnuts are a staple; Pontarings are a special favourite.
Gets high-spirited and excited when things involve doughnuts.
Thinks it a waste that Master Donut has ended their point card system.
Gets really troublesome when asking for things like the Kids' Menu. Because she's not a kid.

The Plump and Sweet Honour Student and Princess, Mary
(Three sizes: B120 (Q)/W--/H87)

Princess of the Royal Family that ruled over the United Kingdom.
An upright genius with a thirst for knowledge so strong she widely reads old books and in her free time isolates herself in the archives.
But, when alone in her room, while harbouring a complex about her body being too plump all over, works hard at squats and sit-ups in her nightclothes... "Ha~ Time for a break... Squeeze, squeeze... Ha?!"
Though adorable, the negative cycle repeats; A princess cursed with a voracious appetite.

(But think about it. The curse only took effect this year and not last year. On top of that, given the plump body that has cost money and time, you can catch a glimpse of how fearful her normal living habits are!)

A little stupid and proud of her breasts, Lady Himeko Mitsurugi
(Three sizes: B100 (H0/W58/H82)

The young lady of Mitsurugi Foods, attending the Royal Academy with a recommendation from Japan.
A woman of mettle who left her home and is living alone abroad.
While going "I don't have a choice" and acting unfriendly towards the main protagonist, a fellow Japanese, she finally warms up to him, the first friend she might be able to make.
The obstinate icebreaker of the academy with a strong Japanese spirit.
Really snaps when her hairstyle or birthplace "General of Ramen" is made fun of.
While seemingly smug about herself, one to charge into things without forethought and gives off the impression of an idiot, she is one that is always honest in effort, optimistic and hard to hate.

I love my master♪ The Perverted Head Maid
(Three sizes: B112 (M)/W62/H90)

"Master, I have come for you." The mysterious maid that appears in front of the main protagonist out of the blue.
A perfect maid of unknown origins and unclear age, that will do anything for her master from taking care of him to being his partner in the night.
But, she is in fact the most dangerous person around the main protagonist who will give any reason to get him to do lewd things.
"Let's study today using visual aids, Master."
"Alright!"
*beep*
"Aahn, haah, ee..."
*beep*
"..."
"Wasn' t that good? Were you excited?"

She becomes the hands and feet of the main protagonist to investigate magic, witches and the curse, teaches him about the manners and etiquette of the unfamiliar foreign country, and as she commits herself wholeheartedly to him, he has never been happier.
Er, hm, let's close an eye to her perversion.

Character profiles as requested by [MENTION=1490]joey86[/MENTION];

If asked for, I can do the remaining two as well (Anzu and Ruriko).

Here I'll also list down a few things:

1. Master Donut is most probably a reference to the fast food chain Mister Donut, with a "Pontaring" being a reference to a doughnut by Mister Donut called the "Pon de ring".
    (Feel free to correct me on my terminology as poor me has never eaten from Mister Donut.)
  2. 「はぁ~。きゅ~け~……もちゃもちゃ。 ハッ!?」→ "Ha~ Time for a break... Squeeze, squeeze... Ha?!"
    In this context, I am unsure what もちゃもちゃ means. I have translated it as above but this may be inaccurate. It has the idea of being sluggish in motion.
  3. とツンツンしながら・・・ ・・・ついデレてしまう。 → ...acting unfriendly towards the main protagonist... ...she finally warms up to him...
    Just thought that I should mention that Himeko is tsundere towards the main protagonist, for those familiar with the term. I hope my translation has sufficiently captured the idea.
  4. 実家である 『ラーメンの大将』→ birthplace "General of Ramen"
    I am not sure how it is in the story, but my translation sounds wrong. Do correct me on this. Is Himeko teasing called the General of Ramen or is that her birthplace?

As always, if you feel that the character profiles can be better translated, feel free to send me a Private/Visitor Message and I'll get to fixing things right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

welderclyde wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, I double request of Jarro about grand libra academy links at mexashare. Thank you for your work and have a comfy day.
Valcrin wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ01131008 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, this one just got a major update. Would you update it? Thanks.
孕ませキャンプ to v1.02
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reup this ?
lulu1104 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload Renai Karichaimashita drama CD please? Thank you very much Ryzen-sama ^^!