[One-up] 2014-05-30 姫汁

Um? For sure they add voice samples for Mitsuka too. I just checked and it is ;)
Anyway, now I really second your thoughts about her, she's really a fucking babe when she has windblown hairs and glassesless o_O
I would definitely like being her Goshujin-sama xD anyway, hope just your won't do a mistake clicking on "reduce all windows" and let your wallpaper viewable for your girlfriend or familly haha

Um? For sure they add voice samples for Mitsuka too. I just checked and it is ;)
Anyway, now I really second your thoughts about her, she's really a fucking babe when she has windblown hairs and glassesless o_O
I would definitely like being her Goshujin-sama xD anyway, hope just your won't do a mistake clicking on "reduce all windows" and let your wallpaper viewable for your girlfriend or familly haha

Ah now i get it was looking at the wrong parts for the voice xD yep she has taken me and she's still mine :desire: :p , about the wallpaper it's easy ... no girlfriend and i only have 1 familly member left so

Ah now i get it was looking at the wrong parts for the voice xD yep she has taken me and she's still mine :desire: :p , about the wallpaper it's easy ... no girlfriend and i only have 1 familly member left so

It's okay. I will be Ortlinde's Goshujin-san then xD

EDIT:
Mary won elections to be the queen of these Hime.
I would never have imagine she could be the favorite among fans since many were staring for the maid Mitsuka ^^

Last edited:
New CG set guys today.

And just one more week to wait and all this fucking waiting for months will be over. It's the final sprint ;)

Last edited:
A new special sample added and the game should be now on sale. Let's see now how much time it gonna take before someone finally posts it.
count01_l.jpg

Last edited:
hum, I don't know where you are from but in Japan they are already "tomorrow" ;)
Products generally appear in shops 1 day or so before the release date. No news from One-Up about sales then, let's hope suppliers won't have delay to buy it and share it on net as soon as possible.
I really fought to be patient until now, then I will get crazy if I have to wait an indeterminate date to finally enjoy it lol.

2DJ group has this game on their schedule but no mention about when it will be available for public.
It could be posted tomorrow or next month.

Reactions: uenchuceli
*waiting inpatiently* :angvoodoo::shockmenft:

we are both buddy ;)
I am crossing fingers, may be they gonna post it next couple of days. They had many other games in their schedule such as 瞳の烙淫4 ~悦辱の操心改造~, 催眠術 Re, 恥辱の女騎士「オークの出来そこないである貴様なんかに、この私が……!!.
These games where posted yesturday for exemple, then let's hope guys ... let's hope.

Reactions: dnceridderterre

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」