[One-up] 2014-05-30 姫汁

Umm these wallpapers are just a high resolution of CG game pics then it doesn't really matter. It must have been better if they do wallpapers with special pictures like Squeez does oftenly.
Anyway the positive point is we're more and more closer of the release date. I really can't wait for this one .

OHHHHHH yeah!!! :punched:
I would have never through this cutie babe would have some tendences to S things. She looks more kind to be dominated.
Well, it's even better. It's gonna be interesting to see how she does to take things in charge lol.
Oh and I finally can have a sample of her voice and hell ... he voice is so sexy and provocative.

I think I am gonna stop following updates until 31th May to not spoil it and fully enjoy :nosebleed:
Come on, hurry, hurry, hurry ... Just want to be on May already xD

Oh and I finally can have a sample of her voice and hell ... he voice is so sexy and provocative.

Im waiting for my Mitsuka voice :happytears: i hope for it next week or week afther along side with new wallpaper.

Im waiting for my Mitsuka voice :happytears: i hope for it next week or week afther along side with new wallpaper.

they are working on it then it should be fixed for next week. patience is always the hardest lol

Lol I am especially a very impatient guy then you have no idea how it's hard for me to wait something. Last time I did a scandale in my University because they had a internal site bug and an eternity to give us exams results because of it xD
The only way I found to fight against this tendency to be such hurry, is not thinking about things I'm waiting for lol.
But well, I prefer them take all necessary time to make a very good game and fully enjoy it than they hurry, make a big dung desappointing everybody with just a hot cover, an awesome characters description and a total fail with content ;)

New wallpaper (don't mind if i do) and Mary has been updated , shame that there is no new cg's or anything :(

New update guys with new samples voice for the pink hair girl and a new section to vote for your favorite girl.
The girl who's gonna win should have a special sexy wallpaper just like it was the case for the previous game :)

Reactions: ghostnanasaki
Can y pm if the game were released == just look at the wallpaper ~~~~ !!!!!! Ah and can y tell me the name of those girl in your photos sign ^^ ? wanna search for the game if it had LOL ( sr if it out of the post main ideal )

So next week should be my maid who has the voice samples :swearveng::cheering::desire: can't wait !

lol yes, all this time you passed waiting for it. But you know you can have an idea about her voice just by googling the name of her dubbing actress :)
apparently she already voiced 2 characters of the first One-Up game, the pink and purple hair girls.

Can y pm if the game were released == just look at the wallpaper ~~~~ !!!!!! Ah and can y tell me the name of those girl in your photos sign ^^ ? wanna search for the game if it had LOL ( sr if it out of the post main ideal )

it will be released at the end of next month, then you have time. And are you talking about my sig girl or Wolfravage's one ?

Reactions: ghostnanasaki
Wolfravage =)) your girl in the avatar kinda popular i think everyone knows if they are some H-collector . ^^ And bout the released . If the game had torrent link ?? or just some upload host
Beacause I don't have perium acc so it is hard for me to download it ~~~ Fuuuuuu ~~~~

Wolfravage =)) your girl in the avatar kinda popular i think everyone knows if they are some H-collector . ^^ And bout the released . If the game had torrent link ?? or just some upload host
Beacause I don't have perium acc so it is hard for me to download it ~~~ Fuuuuuu ~~~~

If the game is released next month and when people have it and have placed it in a torrent file it will be in the torrent section if it's not on there on release day just be patiend and wait until it comes on there , it's with every game so and also yes most poeple also place the games with upload hosts in diffrent parts for some people it's easier for others not.
I always wait tilll a torrent link is avalible.

And about my avatar and sig. ill pm you about it.

You can now vote on which girl you like best. If like last time, the artist will draw a special wallpaper featuring the girl with the most votes. As a bonus, you can get a special in-game image of the girl you voted for.

They locked it down though so you can't change your vote and get all the images. I went with Mary (the chubby British princess.) If you vote for a different one, I'd appreciate reciprocation of the images (especially for Ortlinde the blonde and Mitsuka the older maid.)

bend_off.jpg
bend_on.jpg

You can now vote on which girl you like best. If like last time, the artist will draw a special wallpaper featuring the girl with the most votes. As a bonus, you can get a special in-game image of the girl you voted for.

They locked it down though so you can't change your vote and get all the images. I went with Mary (the chubby British princess.) If you vote for a different one, I'd appreciate reciprocation of the images (especially for Ortlinde the blonde and Mitsuka the older maid.)

View attachment 4306
View attachment 4307

I went for Ortlinde (meh I really don't like her name, hopefully I can't tell same for her plasticity :bliss: ).

Here is Ortlinde's one ;)
Sorry for delay.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry for this double post but I couldn't attach it on my previous comment.
Here is Himeko too

image.jpg

Reactions: fguelffstan
Mitsuka update :cheering: tho no voice samples :( , but smexy wallpaper of her which is have now on my desktop 24/7 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」