Oh hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hentailord25

May 9, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm the super new guy here at AS. I'm familiar with this forum's setup, because I'm quite active(or at least used to be) on Atlava(Where pirates sail on lava), a video game hacking and exploit forum. You can search me up there(www.atlava.com), under the same username here :) I haven't contributed anything yet, but I hope I'll be able to give you all something worthwhile. I'll be in your care, ASians~!

(Oh, and for those of you who want to know m ore, I'm a 17 year old Black Italian Gypsy living in an undisclosed location in Illinois. Anything else, just ask in a reply or PM ;D)

Alright then...first thing is first: Sorry that I'm asking this on your very first post, but please change your avatar. It is hurting my eyes.

Welcome to AS hentailord~
Drop by the spam/games when you can :3
Hmm hurting eyes~ idk but i guess it is kind of... hmm cant think of word oh well xD

Welcome to Anime Sharing, hentailord25~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I could criticize your username and avatar, but that wouldn't be too good on your first day here.

I'm terribly sorry, hentailord~ I didn't mean it in a bad way, it's just that I'm not used to seeing these kinds of avatars here. So it kind of hurts my eyes when I look at it.

I already had him change it once, I'm fine with his current one.

By the way, no criticisms please.

It's okay, I don't mind ^_^ Besides, I just found this avatar deep in my images folder :) I kinda missed it... Thanks for your warm welcomes, everyone! I hope we get along awesomely.

Kyuubi o.o;;; Well... anyhow just wanted to say your current avatar is quite cute~ xD

Alright! So far I haven't broken any rules!
Oh. Wait no. The sigpic is too big. Editing it down to size...

Lol thats still to large xD My sig is barely at the size of regulations if you need a reference~
Nope its 8 here~ Youre usually asleep though :/

Your signature needs to be: 500 pixels long and 300 pixels wide. No more than that. Anything under those dimensions is fine.

Edit: Sammy, I'm not asleep at 8, I just lurk.

It's 300x300 now. Is there an OC or a FanArt section I can post in? I've got plenty to show ಠ_ರೃ

Hmm all i know is that you say you go to sleep before i do~
The graphic showcase section might work~

Welcome and enjoy your stay here~

Please have a cookie~

cd5d635ff1ec5b5a53b0d0fb991b6969.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?