Status
Not open for further replies.

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
  1. Please do not use nudity (hentai or otherwise) in your signature and avatar. This includes nude traps since there's no discernible difference to normal girls/lolis.
  2. No offensive material (racial slurs, etc...) may be used.
  3. The maximum filesize/dimension allowed for your avatar and userclass can be seen here.
  4. The maximum dimensions for signature images are 500x300 - this means a width of 500 pixel and a height of 300 pixel. If multiple images are used the combined size may not be larger than 500x300. Please keep the filesizes of externally hosted images reasonable (below 500kB total).
  5. Avatars/Signatures breaking the rules mentioned here may be removed at staff without notice. Additionally the AS staff reserves the right to remove any annoying signature/avatar, even if it follows the rules here.

Please do note that we do not prohibit having links to other sites or forums in your signature. However, those links must be kept tasteful, discreet, and follow all other rules.

Do not use excessive advertising; flashing banners; giant, red text; or link to any form of content forbidden here (for example, JAV, warez, cash redirects, paywalls, racist oriented sites, shoe stores, malware, phishing ...).

If you violate this rule, the URL will be permanently banned from the AS network and any member posting it (or featuring it as part of his/her signature) will have their posts entering the moderation queue and be discarded.

Important: There's a limit of one link/domain per signature. (except anime-sharing.com and its affiliation)

Signatures and avatars breaking our rules will be removed without comment or notification. Additional measures may be taken against serial or serious offenders, up to and including permanent bans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02