Oh God Why?

I dont have range for upload the OP single of Kore wa zombie desuka? of the dead Oh God Why?

I just got my hair cut, I let my barber to do whatever he likes. It's like the worst style of all time now. I'm confusing about he's trolling or not. Oh God why?

Haha I get that alot (although it's not that much of a bother for me)
I ask for a "military cut" and in the end I get some thug-look short cut with fancy fades..

I wanted to go to the bookstore and purchase the latest novel. As soon as I arrived, I found the book I wanted, but some jerk also grabbed it and took it. I was about to tell him what he did was wrong, but tripped on the carpeting and landed on him. Had very awkward, strange looks and people kept saying 'sexual assault'... oh God why?

Found out they rescheduled a game I wanted to play until further release... oh VN God... why?~

Diablo 3 releases immediatelly after my finals done, but there's an exam on 15th May. Oh God WHY?

Everybody lies, I'm stuck to choose which one to believe everytime. Oh God Why. WHY!?!?!?

That just made the rest of the night somewhat more gloomy than it already is...

Sam have passed the 30k posts. Oh God, WHY?! The humanity!!

Nearly kill some MVP monster, only to get killed at the last moment... then some low lvl player came and killed it. GRR!!!!
Lord of Kobol, why?!!

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] I think that is called "ks" and the reason why i gave up playing mmorpg's. It's extremely annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ukg Hr and Workforce Management Services
Unlock the full potential of your workforce with Kastech's premier UKG HR and Workforce Management Services. Streamline operations, enhance productivity, and optimize resource allocation with our tailored solutions. Visit us now to revolutionize your HR processes
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?