Now , Your First Hentai Anime?

La Blue Girl
32ryv.jpg

:ninja:

Last edited:
.... the first i watched was discipline.....
at first i thought it was great, then life went on an d i eventually got back to it, when i watched it (again) i face-palmed myself and went "oh fk why'd i watch this shit?!" its BDSM and crap..... but it was still alright i guess.... it wasnt as bad as milk money.... nothing can be worse than milk money....

First Hentai I looked up had interest in, was Night Shift Nurses.
Never actually watched it, but I liked brown hair, so yeah.

Closest I`ve ever gotten to a full on hentai was r-15. That was just boobies though. Been thinking about watching Bible Black. From what I`ve seen on various image boards it looks hot.

I think my first one was eroge! H mo game no kaihatsu. The art was good and the story entertaining, too bad they made only 2 ova's :(

Mine was Angel Blade but I didn't knew the name when I watched it that time.

Mine was Tentacles and Witches..... Ahhhh that was when my tentacle fetish started.

if my memory doesn't fail me, it was milk junkies. From then, i love big boobs and i ALWAYS download any hentai that have big boobs

Back before I had heard of Japanimation, before anyone was talking about Anime, and before I saw a 60 minutes Special on Manga and "Rapeman"---a friend gave me a copy of a copy of a copy of Urotskisudoji 1, 2, 3 (raw). Despite the lack of any subtitles, it did not matter, It hit me like Fallout from an Atomic Bomb. I screwed up and recorded over my favorite parts (akemi/swinging legs). Took me buying the crap they sell with the same title, much cursing,and tons of searching for working links over the years, but I finally found a copy as close to what I remember.
I judge all Current Anime, with Urotskisudoji, Ninja Scroll, and Wicked City as the Standards.
If anyone can recommend hentai that has a good story, please do so, I have wasted too much money buying crap. Favorite one I have seen recently is Black-Something-Annerose---it's like Kore Wa Zombie De Suka with the good bits left in.

The first Hentai-anime I've seen was called Inyouchuu. It's actually called Inyouchuu, the Animation, as Inyouchuu is actually a H-rated visual novel. I've seen the other episodes that followed Inyouchuu, called Inyouchuu Shoku and Inyouchuu Etsu. They are all great if you're into Tentacle/Impregnation, that kind of stuff.

Reactions: EchelonV
family of debauchery... never really watched it tilll a like 2-3 years ago... thank god it wasn't the dog rape scene.... sheesh... Tthe threesome with the maid was rather steamy~

Words Worth. Well, it was disc with a few different hentai anime, but most memorable was Words Worth.

It was immoral sisters i think. I always figured out that it was based on a eroge, but i never actually researched about it.

I started out with Bible Black and Night Shift Nurses. These seemed really popular for people getting into Hentai.

First ever H clip was Words Worth. Lived off of clips for a good while (dial up days were just too sucky...). First OVA I downloaded was Crimson Climax. Thus began the downward spiral...

Hmm i think the first i ever saw was Sex Friend otherwise i have only download and watch The Hills Have Size & The Roommate end the Sex Friend. Just these... But i didn't like them so... i discontinued them!

Reactions: Evdokia and Anestis

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?