[Multi-Language Covers] Special ASF Release. v3.0 ;]

Hmm even texture... they never really asked for that where i went xD It was mostly hatching/cross hatching~ I suppose it wouldve been easier to please our professors if it was charcoal or something easy to make smooth?
Ehh ok xD Ill go see if i can find the sketch books... and hope its not too smudged...
Hmm i havent drawn quite as much in color pencil... but i usually just have some random darker colors to shade...

It's been a long time since I last drew something. >.< But please do tag me around if you found your sketchbook!^^

Lol ok xD Drop by when you want~

Alright!^^

Is there people who dislike his group or something? :x So the judges may have been biased... Well... i guess there isnt much that can be done now is there?...

Not dislike but their group has been through a lot of stuff like technicalities, legalities or something like that.~ I hope the judges were not biased too though.. We can only hope. >.<

Hmm original key... sounds different as in it doesnt sound natural for you or something? xD I cant even make notes that are outside of my value range so... idk xD

Yup, I guess your description is okay. When a key of a song doesn't fit the singer, the song doesn't sound natural or there's something "lacking" in the song.~

Was the recording going to be used for anything? xD Hmm i wonder if they assumed that the music would drown out anything they said~
Hmm did everyone have a sheet with the lyrics so they could sing along?

It's not gonna be majorly used for a contest but I sent it to my "secret project" head so that I'll be able to update him with the happenings around.^^ I think they thought that way and they thought their voices wouldn't be heard. lol. xD I used the same device for the "Fallen Leaves" song way back April. It's the camera that is really sensitive to sounds.~~ They had lyrics sheets so yup, they sang along during that time.^^

Hmm... try uploading to youtube or something instead? :x I wonder why theyre not letting you upload... Do they give a reason?...

Uploading it to YT would be tough for you guys. >.< Soundcloud's accessible and it loads fast too compared to YT. :( The reason they gave is that I'm violating copy-write stuff.. It's kinda weird because it's the first time it has happened and also, I've uploaded a similar song before only it's MQ.~

It's unofficial Pinky. You are always welcome to join. :D

I'd love to but most of the people who liked the page are using "alias" accounts. Hahahahaha. It'll be weird if you see my real fb account. xD

Last edited:
so it still doesnt work out on soundcloud?

I tried just now... But it's still not working. T____T Maybe it's just this song... I haven't really tried uploading -for-my-ears-only- cover songs.~

Here's a glimpse of the counter-report form:

"We've received a report that your sounds "Here I Am Cover", the images or other material associated with theses sounds infringe someone else’s copyright. We have removed this content from SoundCloud for the time being."

Contest copyright claim for “Here I Am Cover”
Please choose your reason for contesting the copyright claim:
The material I uploaded contains the copyright content, but I have all legal rights and permissions necessary to upload, publish and share this material on SoundCloud
The copyright content has been mistakenly identified. I am the sole original creator of the uploaded material (including any and all parts).
Please give us any additional information about your sounds that might help us consider your claim *

Please enter your contact information
First Name *

Last Name *

Address
Street and number *

City *

Postal Code *

Country *

Telephone Number *

Email Address:

Username:

I have a good faith belief that the above material has been removed or disabled as the result of a mistake or misidentification of this material to be removed. *
I understand that SoundCloud may suspend or terminate my account if I knowingly misrepresent my rights in this material, and I may also be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) incurred by SoundCloud, the copyright owner or any authorized licensee. *
I will accept service of process from the rights holder making the allegations of infringement or an authorized agent of such person. *
I consent to the federal courts in the judicial district where I live (if you live in the United States), or I consent to the jurisdiction of any court or judicial district in which any SoundCloud company is located (if you live outside the United States). *
I understand that SoundCloud will share my contact information with the party making the allegations of infringement. *
I acknowledge that, except where SoundCloud is obliged by applicable law to publish or re-publish my material on receipt of a valid counter-notice, SoundCloud may decide at its discretion whether or not to publish or re-publish the material I uploaded. *
If SoundCloud publishes or re-publishes any material following receipt of this notice, I hereby agree to indemnify and shall keep fully and effectively indemnified SoundCloud Limited, and its shareholders, directors, employees and affiliates from and against any and all claims, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages arising from any actual or alleged violation of any third party rights as the result of any material I have uploaded being made available on SoundCloud. *
Please sign this form by typing in your full name *

Gooooooosh~ I think it's kinda too risky to submit a counter-report, right? >.< too much confidential information. :( I'm not even sure why it was reported in the first place. :l

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I last drew something. >.< But please do tag me around if you found your sketchbook!^^

Hmm not quite sure where it disappeared to.... wondering if its hiding in the closet :ninja: But sure~ If i find it xD

Not dislike but their group has been through a lot of stuff like technicalities, legalities or something like that.~ I hope the judges were not biased too though.. We can only hope. >.<

Technicalities... so events like the one where they had to sit outside in the cold happens to them a lot? :x

Yup, I guess your description is okay. When a key of a song doesn't fit the singer, the song doesn't sound natural or there's something "lacking" in the song.~

Hmm kind of like the singer is out of breath or something? xD I get that impression when certain people attempt high notes and stuff...

It's not gonna be majorly used for a contest but I sent it to my "secret project" head so that I'll be able to update him with the happenings around.^^ I think they thought that way and they thought their voices wouldn't be heard. lol. xD I used the same device for the "Fallen Leaves" song way back April. It's the camera that is really sensitive to sounds.~~ They had lyrics sheets so yup, they sang along during that time.^^

Secret project again xD
Hmm did they think they were being quiet? xD Well i suppose itll be fun to just listen to them play around too?~
Sensitive well i guess that could be a good and bad thing~ Somewhat worse here though...
The sing along wasnt loud enough to cover their joking around? xD

Oh wow... that is quite a bit of personal information... and theyre sharing with the person who made the claim too... that doesnt sound very... safe...

wow.. what a bummer. really sounds like a hassle to deal with this. it should be better to find a way around this. some alternative. soundcloud can't be the only plattform :>

not that i know of any other.. >.<'

Hmm not quite sure where it disappeared to.... wondering if its hiding in the closet :ninja: But sure~ If i find it xD

You will! You must! Hahahahaha. ;]

Technicalities... so events like the one where they had to sit outside in the cold happens to them a lot? :x

Most of their group performances are blocked in Kor. And just like what has happened in that event, the "waiting in the cold" is the least worry... The big deal there was that his popularity was taken advantage of to gather more audience.. But he wasn't given a proper introduction and he wasn't given the "publicity"/"broadcast" rights he deserves. >.< The broadcasting team packed up when he was about to perform.~ There were even times wherein their friends will be interviewed, but the part where their friends/colleagues mention their group will be cut~ Any many other stuff. :(

Hmm kind of like the singer is out of breath or something? xD I get that impression when certain people attempt high notes and stuff...

That's one of the effects of singing a key that doesn't match a person.~ How about me Samyeung? Do you hear that too? Hahahaha. xD

Secret project again xD
Hmm did they think they were being quiet? xD Well i suppose itll be fun to just listen to them play around too?~
Sensitive well i guess that could be a good and bad thing~ Somewhat worse here though...
The sing along wasnt loud enough to cover their joking around? xD

Secret project on going but a bit on hiatus because I'm busy with sub-projs and work. >.< Hahaha! I really hope to accomplish that as soon as possible.~~ hmmm.. yup! I guess they thought they were being quite.. The audience cannot really hear them, i didn't too.. but the camera did! xD hmmm.. worse in what way?~~ And yup, the sing along wasn't loud enough because the person holding the camera was the one trolling so their voice was the loudest... Their voices were even louder than mine! Hahaha. :]] The part that I have uploaded are the parts wherein they went on "silent" mode. LOL. xD

Oh wow... that is quite a bit of personal information... and theyre sharing with the person who made the claim too... that doesnt sound very... safe...

True! :( I didn't notice that until you've mentioned that they will actually share the info to the person who made the claim.~ Kinda weird specially if the claim isn't really legit. >.<

wow.. what a bummer. really sounds like a hassle to deal with this. it should be better to find a way around this. some alternative. soundcloud can't be the only plattform :>

not that i know of any other.. >.<'

I tried looking for an alt but can't find any sub. T___T Youtube is alright, but it'll be a hassle to you guys. >.<

You will! You must! Hahahahaha. ;]

Hmm i havent actually looked at that book for about 6 years... but flipping through a sketch book from 2 years ago... i think i was quite horrible @_@ Well i suppose theres the fact that those were sketched for hw... I think ill just redraw some ;p Shouldnt take too long for cloth~

Most of their group performances are blocked in Kor. And just like what has happened in that event, the "waiting in the cold" is the least worry... The big deal there was that his popularity was taken advantage of to gather more audience.. But he wasn't given a proper introduction and he wasn't given the "publicity"/"broadcast" rights he deserves. >.< The broadcasting team packed up when he was about to perform.~ There were even times wherein their friends will be interviewed, but the part where their friends/colleagues mention their group will be cut~ Any many other stuff. :(

What did they do to deserve this?... >.< If he is popular... well... popular people are usually treated fairly well here... Could probably sue and whatnot if that stuff happened...

That's one of the effects of singing a key that doesn't match a person.~ How about me Samyeung? Do you hear that too? Hahahaha. xD

Hmm no i dont think i noticed that from you xD Your singing seems to work well with your songs~

Secret project on going but a bit on hiatus because I'm busy with sub-projs and work. >.< Hahaha! I really hope to accomplish that as soon as possible.~~ hmmm.. yup! I guess they thought they were being quite.. The audience cannot really hear them, i didn't too.. but the camera did! xD hmmm.. worse in what way?~~ And yup, the sing along wasn't loud enough because the person holding the camera was the one trolling so their voice was the loudest... Their voices were even louder than mine! Hahaha. :]] The part that I have uploaded are the parts wherein they went on "silent" mode. LOL. xD

Busy with stuff >.< I guess i am too... Lol shouldve just put it down somewhere? xD Or did you want them to hold it for something?

True! :( I didn't notice that until you've mentioned that they will actually share the info to the person who made the claim.~ Kinda weird specially if the claim isn't really legit. >.<

Yeah... :x Sharing info... /me thinks of companies messing around again...

Happy Holidays!~

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1238]iankay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3385]rune hiryu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=34]Tsubame[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17123]Honest[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10440]Kasumi chan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11688]kaoru12345[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION];

New!~"[English - Pop] Firework Cover"

Opening: Hello to my ASF and it's been really awhile since I posted a song cover for you guys. So, this time, I'll be singing Firework by Katy Perry and I do hope that you will like this song....

♪ ~Firework Cover~ ♪

Closing: Thank you very much for those who listened to the newest cover - Firework by Katy Perry and covered by KKyeoul or also known as Pinkylicious and before we wrap up, I'd like to greet:

alexsdu , Baka , Coolio , iankay , KingArturia , rune hiryu , Second_Flight , Tenshi , Tsubame , hayate akihisa , x-Shiki-x , samyeung46 , Hideki , renano , Ruri , Honest , Kasumi chan , sarnagon , AhGwee , Decalcomania , nexus , newguy , Neko , kaoru12345 , Monjster

Ofcourse, all those ASF users who have been supporting me through and through... I really appreciate your effort guys.^^ And, I do hope to hear more from you. I wanna wish you guys a Merry Christmas and also a Happy New Year!❤

Additional Note:
I might have mispronounced your names. hahaha. Still, I do hope you'll enjoy it. >.< Happy holidays ASF Family.^^

Last edited:
nice! nice! didnt know the song at first, since i dont listen to katy parry, but i heard that song somewhere after all.

merry christmas and soon happy new year to you as well!

Nice cover. I loled when I heard u saying my name, it sounded like mojshter xD

Anyway, happy holidays to u to, enjoy!

I loved the way you said my username! ♥ Moar songs! ASDFGHJKL;

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well, Pinkylicious!

nice! nice! didnt know the song at first, since i dont listen to katy parry, but i heard that song somewhere after all.

merry christmas and soon happy new year to you as well!

Firework is the only song I know from KP. hahaha. xD Thank you so much for listening.~ Happy holidays!^^

Nice cover. I loled when I heard u saying my name, it sounded like mojshter xD

Anyway, happy holidays to u to, enjoy!

Hahaha... I was not that sure with its pronunciation. xD How should I pronounce it next time? :) HH and enjoy too!~

I loved the way you said my username! ♥ Moar songs! ASDFGHJKL;

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well, Pinkylicious!

Yeyyyyy!♥ I'm glad you liked how I pronounced your name.~ One song will be out in awhile... not HQ as usual but it's a slow song.^^ Happy Holidays Decalcomania!~

Merry Christmas Pinky, and have a great new years.

Have a great year ahead too!~

Merry Christmas Pinky :3 Nice singing as usual~

Thanks sam! :3 I haven't replied to your last post... goumenasai. >.< Thank you so much for listening once again!^^

Update!~

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=1238]iankay[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=3385]rune hiryu[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=34]Tsubame[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=17123]Honest[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10440]Kasumi chan[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=11688]kaoru12345[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ;

New!~"[Korean - Ballad] That Woman Cover.(Piano Background)"

Note: Jiyoung-Seonsaengnim is the original singer of "That Woman" and she's the first Korean singer who replied to my tweet. :) This Christmas, I wanted to record another version of her song with Piano BG as my Christmas gift to her.^^

Special Request: Please hit the download then save the song! Doing so will give good stats to the song. Thank you sooooo much.~

Question: Aside from the quality of the song, can you please compare the two versions? Thank you very much again. I hope you'll like this version! :3

"[Korean - Ballad] That Woman Cover."

Last edited:
I think I told u that this was my favourite cover by u right? It's even better now, only if there was no buzzing in the backround, it would be perfect as I like piano more than the instrumental in the HD one (well both are good, but I am really a sucker for piano solos xD)

To be perfectly honest, the buzzing in the piano cover makes it really hard to listen to. The HQ is perfectly fine though. Only suggestion I have is lowering the music so that your voice can be heard more clearly and strongly.

It's been a while, and I can tell you've improved since last I heard you. Keep it up~. Also, late merry Kurisumasu!

겨울, 파이팅!

Reposting because some might've missed this because of double mention with the recent consecutive updates.~

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1238]iankay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3385]rune hiryu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=34]Tsubame[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17123]Honest[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10440]Kasumi chan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11688]kaoru12345[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION];

New!~"[English - Pop] Firework Cover"

Opening: Hello to my ASF and it's been really awhile since I posted a song cover for you guys. So, this time, I'll be singing Firework by Katy Perry and I do hope that you will like this song....

♪ ~Firework Cover~ ♪

Closing: Thank you very much for those who listened to the newest cover - Firework by Katy Perry and covered by KKyeoul or also known as Pinkylicious and before we wrap up, I'd like to greet:

alexsdu , Baka , Coolio , iankay , KingArturia , rune hiryu , Second_Flight , Tenshi , Tsubame , hayate akihisa , x-Shiki-x , samyeung46 , Hideki , renano , Ruri , Honest , Kasumi chan , sarnagon , AhGwee , Decalcomania , nexus , newguy , Neko , kaoru12345 , Monjster

Ofcourse, all those ASF users who have been supporting me through and through... I really appreciate your effort guys.^^ And, I do hope to hear more from you. I wanna wish you guys a Merry Christmas and also a Happy New Year!❤

Additional Note:
I might have mispronounced your names. hahaha. Still, I do hope you'll enjoy it. >.< Happy holidays ASF Family.^^

haha, hey there~

happy new year to you as well! and just Shiki is fine with me ;)

I think I told u that this was my favourite cover by u right? It's even better now, only if there was no buzzing in the backround, it would be perfect as I like piano more than the instrumental in the HD one (well both are good, but I am really a sucker for piano solos xD)

I think you mentioned "Remember me this way" before... haha. :P Based from the recent update (the one with piano solo) what are the things I should improve upon, in your opinion?~

=========================================================================================

Its fine~ Take your time to respond~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; my apologies for taking too long to reply... >.<

Hmm i havent actually looked at that book for about 6 years... but flipping through a sketch book from 2 years ago... i think i was quite horrible @_@ Well i suppose theres the fact that those were sketched for hw... I think ill just redraw some ;p Shouldnt take too long for cloth~

I'm sure yours are better than mine!^^ So don't be shy to share it. *wink~ Yeeeeeey! Looking forward to those sketches you have redrawn!~

What did they do to deserve this?... >.< If he is popular... well... popular people are usually treated fairly well here... Could probably sue and whatnot if that stuff happened...

They originally belong to another group which is under a VERY influential agency. The three of them decided to legally file a case against the "unfair" contract from their previous company. The court made a decision for each side not to interfere with each other's activity while the case is ongoing but the other side kept on interfering with them indirectly using their "power". As a result, they haven't received proper "air time" as an artist group. The legal lawsuit just ended last month but the influence from the "other side" is still evident. Nevertheless, thankfully, they're getting more and more air rights lately compared to the previous years (almost three years I think~) with all indirect unfair blockings they had. >.<

Hmm no i dont think i noticed that from you xD Your singing seems to work well with your songs~

Reaaaaaaaaally?~ You don't have to be hesitant in expressing your critical opinion about the song covers. :D But hearing that from you, I'm thankful and I'll continue to work hard!^^

Busy with stuff >.< I guess i am too... Lol shouldve just put it down somewhere? xD Or did you want them to hold it for something?

How was your holidays? Mine was sooooo busy I wasn't able to give sufficient time for the secret project before the year had ended. T____T On the other hand, actually at that time, we were still setting up the recorder but, to our shock, it was my turn to sing. Haha! So, my friend volunteered to hold it for us but she wasn't aware that their trolls would actually be heard. Hahahaha. xD

Yeah... :x Sharing info... /me thinks of companies messing around again...

I'm not sure why but I think the producer of "Here I Am" got a bit strict with their rights~ I had a retake of that song + video then uploaded it on youtube but, there was also a notice about the copyright stuff. The difference is that, you don't have to fill all your private info on youtube but there are more info about the "claim" and all that~~

=====================================================================================

To be perfectly honest, the buzzing in the piano cover makes it really hard to listen to. The HQ is perfectly fine though. Only suggestion I have is lowering the music so that your voice can be heard more clearly and strongly.

It's been a while, and I can tell you've improved since last I heard you. Keep it up~. Also, late merry Kurisumasu!

겨울, 파이팅!

Nice to see you around!^^ I think the quality had always been one of the main problems.. Mianheyo~ >.< Lowering the instrumental in which version? The full instrumental or piano solo?~ Thank you so much for another kind comment... I should strive harder.~ :)

테인씨 화이팅!^^ (I'm not sure how to spell Tenshi in Hangul, so I ended up with that. Haha.~)

haha, hey there~

happy new year to you as well! and just Shiki is fine with me ;)

Noted!~ I shall omit the x's next time. Hahaha.^^ Thank you so much for listening, Shiki! :)

Last edited:
Nice to see you around!^^ I think the quality had always been one of the main problems.. Mianheyo~ >.< Lowering the instrumental in which version? The full instrumental or piano solo?~ Thank you so much for another kind comment... I should strive harder.~ :)

테인씨 화이팅!^^ (I'm not sure how to spell Tenshi in Hangul, so I ended up with that. Haha.~)
It wasn't really the quality that was the issue; it was the background noises. The HQ version seemed to patch that up nicely though.

As for the volume, I think you should lower the music for all releases, future or otherwise. Throughout all of your releases that I've listened to, your voice never stood out for me because of the music, especially during those quiet, low-note sections. In short, as long as your voice isn't drowned out by the music, it should be an improvement.

The Korean spelling of Tenshi is actually right above my avatar / below my username, but it's close enough~.

Have a happy New Year!

Woohoo, nice one Pinky! Great song cover!! Really enjoyed it. Keep singing! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't really the quality that was the issue; it was the background noises. The HQ version seemed to patch that up nicely though.

As for the volume, I think you should lower the music for all releases, future or otherwise. Throughout all of your releases that I've listened to, your voice never stood out for me because of the music, especially during those quiet, low-note sections. In short, as long as your voice isn't drowned out by the music, it should be an improvement.

The Korean spelling of Tenshi is actually right above my avatar / below my username, but it's close enough~.

Have a happy New Year!

Oh, the background noise. >.< Hmm.. The noisy one is recorded at home with a headset mic, while the hq one is recorded in a real stage with real mice... I guess that's the reason why. xD

Okay, maybe that's why some would say they would prefer me to sing in just piano instrumentals. I'll do my best to strengthen my voice.^^ Thank you for your comment! :)

Happy new year too, 텐시! (^-^)v

Woohoo, nice one Pinky! Great song cover!! Really enjoyed it. Keep singing! :D

Thank you very much, Coolio! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope I didn't mispronounce your name. haha. xD

Ehh i guess im a bit late too...

I'm sure yours are better than mine!^^ So don't be shy to share it. *wink~ Yeeeeeey! Looking forward to those sketches you have redrawn!~

Hmm sort of wanted to have something finished before i replied but i guess its not too much to finish it by later today or something~ xD

They originally belong to another group which is under a VERY influential agency. The three of them decided to legally file a case against the "unfair" contract from their previous company. The court made a decision for each side not to interfere with each other's activity while the case is ongoing but the other side kept on interfering with them indirectly using their "power". As a result, they haven't received proper "air time" as an artist group. The legal lawsuit just ended last month but the influence from the "other side" is still evident. Nevertheless, thankfully, they're getting more and more air rights lately compared to the previous years (almost three years I think~) with all indirect unfair blockings they had. >.<

Well influential groups seem to think they can do anything... :x Did they win the lawsuit? Though i feel like that other company is going to be a pain for quite a while... Well could also hope the agency stops being a bother since the lawsuit is over...

Reaaaaaaaaally?~ You don't have to be hesitant in expressing your critical opinion about the song covers. :D But hearing that from you, I'm thankful and I'll continue to work hard!^^

Ill critique to the best of my ability though i dont think i would really be qualified considering how music isnt really my focus xD

How was your holidays? Mine was sooooo busy I wasn't able to give sufficient time for the secret project before the year had ended. T____T On the other hand, actually at that time, we were still setting up the recorder but, to our shock, it was my turn to sing. Haha! So, my friend volunteered to hold it for us but she wasn't aware that their trolls would actually be heard. Hahahaha. xD

Hmm my holidays were... somewhat busy somewhat not~ Had relatives on their honeymoon come by for a while and also traveled a bit xD Not sure if theres going to be more~

I'm not sure why but I think the producer of "Here I Am" got a bit strict with their rights~ I had a retake of that song + video then uploaded it on youtube but, there was also a notice about the copyright stuff. The difference is that, you don't have to fill all your private info on youtube but there are more info about the "claim" and all that~~

Oh :/ But isnt that sort of ignoring fair use and stuff?... Though youtube has been giving companies perks =.= Not that abusing copyrights is going to help them much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US