[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

@Haywood:
You can edit TextAsset and textual MonoBehaviour assets directly in Sb3UGS (open with double click), but I currently have no time for searching them. I recommend to use binary searching tools. In abdata and _data folders scan for bone names and use Unicode or UTF-8 encoding. If you find them only when using Unicode - probably in a DLL - then we are out of luck. It would require reverse engineering the game. Ask Dr. Yoshi in this case.

You can merge the skeletons (via any Workspace, e.g. Ctrl-W or one with an imported file) and you could export the mesh separately with the "All Frames" option, but that doesn't help with the differences of both skeletons. This requires more research.

Reactions: natsugi and Haywood
I found it. The IK bone locks are contained in the list file at abdata\list\h\00.unity3d. Export the MonoBehaviour data, edit it, and replace it - simple as that. I also found that the p_cf_body animator does work (you don't need the p_cf_anim). Now I'm off to animate...

Couldn't have done it without the help. Thanks!

New Downloads/Updates for those that still can't load Hongfire

1. UI Translation Loader V0.16.0 (Download)
    akyryz
    updated the UI Translation Loader to V0.16.0

2. Lewton's Text-Translation-0.11.zip(Download)
    Text translations (forum post in Hongfire)

3. UI Images by lots of people* (Download)
    Collaboration (mainly done by psymon2)

Installation for the UI Images, Psymon is using a clean structure compared to the garbage structure I was using. So you need to DELETE everything in
Code:
C:\Illusion\HoneySelect\Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image
and then EXTRACT the new UI Images.

TL/DR:
Download 1 , 2, and 3 from above.
You can now play Honey Select in English.

SCREENSHOTS:

Make sure to read the respective forum posts to stay up to date.

Edit:
09/21/2016 - Update Links to reflect new stuff I don't want old stuff laying around.

Lewton's Text-Translation-0.11.zip(Download)
<----the link returns me to the forum itself >____<! Help!

Thanks for posting your finding, Haywood!

AnimationTrackLocks.jpg
Does that mean that the zeros lock the components of the animation tracks respectively, and you simply set those to 1?

Does this work for girls of different heights? No side-effects?

No, you want to delete the target bone names. Export the asset field in your screenshot, then edit the file with a text editor. You will look for the bone names in brackets, just delete all of them for the animation you are working with - actually I deleted every bone name in the file. Then replace the asset field with the edited text. The highlighted field in your screenshot of course corresponds to the hs_f_00 animation (the "s" corresponds to the "insert" position category).

I did this for the male and female, and both animations showed up fine. Now I have restarted the game and cannot get it working again :@. Back to the drawing board...

EDIT: Figured it out, the game must store the animations when it is loaded and you must restart the game to see the new ones modified with SB3U. With SBPR, you could simply choose the animation pose within the game and it would load a new one. Not the case with HS.

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan
i think this makes SkinTexMod not really viable anymore :\ better find a way to resize original game textures to 2048 or something

the new mod will take existing compiled skin and resize to whatever size you want "4096,2048,1024" then overlay what ever skin you want on top of it with alpha support. so you could basically keep your current character skin and just apply tattoo, or you can completely apply a texture without blending and ignoring existing skin color tattoo.

@Haywood:
Yes, my experience too. The game sometimes locks the files completely and you cant even delete them. Saving such a file with Sb3UGS is no problem, because it is simply renamed to .bak?.unity3d. But the new one isn't taken from the game then.

This caching is an advantage in regards of speed, but inconvenient for modding.

I've been working on some body writing stuff to supplement the two crappy counters we get in the base game, which kind of feel like they were added as an afterthought.

Thoughts and criticisms are very appreciated especially considering this is my first time creating mods for anything.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 442
Last edited:
I've been working on some body writing stuff to supplement the two crappy counters we get in the base game, which kind of feel like they were added as an afterthought.

Thoughts and criticisms are very appreciated especially considering this is my first time creating mods for anything.

Huh, it's starting to remind me of Sealed Room Breed, but keep it up.
Perhaps if you find a couple of good doujins, you could copy what they right for the body art or maybe merge it into the tattoo/tans section like they did with aa2 if you can't find extra slots for the body writing. I don't mod so I wouldn't know.

-On a side note, has Animesharing always produced a false positive with attachments?

Huh, it's starting to remind me of Sealed Room Breed, but keep it up.
Perhaps if you find a couple of good doujins, you could copy what they right for the body art or maybe merge it into the tattoo/tans section like they did with aa2 if you can't find extra slots for the body writing. I don't mod so I wouldn't know.

-On a side note, has Animesharing always produced a false positive with attachments?

Funny thing regarding the doujins, most of them have the same stuff written on them (I initially had more scrawlings, but stuff on the backs and sides of the legs gets stretched out and really makes it look bad), and aside from the two counters in the game making me want to make this mod, I'd chalk up my inspiration to this RPG Maker game called Dungeon's & Prisoners that's currently in development hell.

Regarding the suntan stuff, I might have to play around with that to allow for a more "modular" experience, but I also don't know, all I know how to do is edit the tattoo list and insert files.

Regarding the false positives, it's been doing it to me since I started using this site like 2 days ago, so idk.

can anyone put the uncensor on here for now as hongfire is pretty much messed up for the forseeable future it seems

hm.. that's a good question. i was going to go with TGA for its simple use, but dds does have faster load times.

Nvidia's DDS plugin is free and easy to use, i don't think using dds instead of tga would be a problem. the only that's need to be clear is if the skin being used will apply over the original body texture or if they'll work together because if it's the second option, you can use an alpha channel to hide unnecessary stuff from the tattoo (uncensor textures) so it would be saved as dxt5 instead of dxt1

can anyone put the uncensor on here for now as hongfire is pretty much messed up for the forseeable future it seems

https://mega.nz/#!t4pwDRIb!jF_SFxs-8VkMOc79Dld3UWPF21ODnZM46h1IuIKTdtg (Outdated)

SBX2 Uncensor Mega Link as originally posted by : Stampar

Content of HF post:
This was a collab between Belgar17 (mesh works) and "Stampar" (texture works).
So, if you like what you see, remember to thank him as well!

0.6 - Test release 2 notes:

- Fixed the reported "missing poly" in the anus.
- Fixed the artifact that was appearing in the anus when spreading legs.
- Overall texture improvements for less seams and less pixelation.
- Included new HI-res normal maps.
- Texture colour was restored to vanilla.
- All vanilla pubic hair patterns were reubicated.

Thanks a lot to @plasticmind for kindly handing the new normal maps and the fixed skin patterns!

Test release currently features:

- Dynamic Maliwei-based mesh which expands when legs are spread.
- Custom body textures and maps for vanilla skin patterns.
- Full suntan support.

Test release limitations:

- Only for full nude status (uncensor won't show if the character is wearing any top clothing part!).

As a side note to mod developers, please post on the AS mod release thread so measures like this are not necessary, I dislike the act of reposting your mods, but HF has a 10% uptime according to my browser, which is essentially dead. This thread is insanely lacking in mods compared to the mods that do exist.

Last edited:
For GGMod, is it purely name based for it to work? where the .cfg file matches the name of the animator?

also does ggmod work for the guy as well?

Fuck's sake. I can't get alpha right or something in this game. I've not had this problem with hair though.

No matter what I do, it keeps showing part of the alpha. I already checked and the black part of the alpha is true black.

12446d1474603708-%5Bmod-discussion%5D-illusion-honey%E2%99%A5select-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88-what.png

I'm using the Standard_Z shader.

EDIT: You know what, since I'm stubborn and I've always thought that this looks bad with alpha channel, I finally tried making them actual polys. The game handles the ridiculous amount of polygons just fine.

attachment.php

That's a lotta balls.

Attachments

• what.PNG
    what.PNG
    706.2 KB · Views: 1,997
  • wellshit.PNG
    wellshit.PNG
    760.1 KB · Views: 2,026
Last edited:
For GGMod, is it purely name based for it to work? where the .cfg file matches the name of the animator?

also does ggmod work for the guy as well?

Change the .cfg file name to the name of your animator (=prefab).

It doesn't work on guys, unfortunately :P

Hye guys don't know if this is the right place to post but I saw some piercings like on ears, mouth, nose etc on character presets. Are those downloadable somewhere?

Hye guys don't know if this is the right place to post but I saw some piercings like on ears, mouth, nose etc on character presets. Are those downloadable somewhere?

I haven't seen anything like that here or on HF, are you certain that these piercings were modded content rather than base game piercings adjusted into certain positions?

nothing like going to the honey select web and getting some awsome girls only to find u need silider mod from hongfire :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance